• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
someone needs to invite me on skype, joey is afk

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
It's full. Welp.

(Small) Gova's Revenge of Metaknight Mafia:

1. J
2. Glyph
3. JTB
4. Gheb_01
5. BeatStick
6. TigerWoods
7. HardLemonade(?)
8. Tandora
9. Th3Kuzinator

-Replacements-
1. Zen
2. Nabe

Sign-ups for Dark-Horse's 13-player D.Gray-Man mafia has begun!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Has anyone ever tried the black cherry? I kind of want to, but I suspect it may taste like battery acid and Twizzlers. And I'm not buying a six-pack just to experiment with it.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
i've tried the regular, limeade, raspberry i think, and i don't remember if i tried any others. they're all pretty good. definitely better than the jack daniels lemonade stuff i tried :/

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Has anyone ever tried the black cherry? I kind of want to, but I suspect it may taste like battery acid and Twizzlers. And I'm not buying a six-pack just to experiment with it.
Black cherry is really good. But I like girly drinks so I may not be the best opinion.

They have a seasonal Strawberry Lemonade out too that I enjoy.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Black cherry is really good. But I like girly drinks so I may not be the best opinion.

They have a seasonal Strawberry Lemonade out too that I enjoy.
wow there's a black cherry one? that's gotta be good, blk cherry is such a good flavor

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Fans for Sell would get mod too then lol.

But no. I am a good /in bot! No on-site injuries for the past 8 days!

Tandora

Smash Rookie
So, is Nich still AWOL? Are there any plans to put his game on hold like Tom's small so we can move to the next game in the queue? Or are we waiting for some other games to end first?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I didn't expect my small game to come up so quickly. My big game takes priority and I'm only hosting one game at a time.

:059:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
It was filled up for a few days!

But you were gone :(

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'd like to sign up to host a private experimental game. Honestly no idea how the wait list works on those.

Its called

UTrick'd. Its UPick, but I'm going to give roles in the same vein as the ones I used in skype mafia tonight (such gems as Town Billy Mays and Mafia Lesbian). I'm shooting for 15 players right now.

Top Bottom