• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
>large is ff9
Whatever.jpg

And wl, I know that feel, I want my game to get here but I'm gonna be waiting so ****ing long ugh.

I wish I could accept /pre-ins, or start using the system of pre-ins, it works good on ms, totes impressed how its set up there, while here I just feel like I'm waiting, waiting, and even when my game gets there ill have to wait for people to sign up! :urg:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Hence why I'm not signing up for a large, ever. If I wanna run one, I'll just be dubious and make it fit private criteria. My games tend to be experimental in some way anyway.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yo Inferno, join my game [FF9]! Shouldn't take that long to come up. I'll let you know, man.

:059:

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
>Doesn't know a thing about FF9
>Does not like to play large games
>it's a Gheb game though

I'm feeling kinda conflicted right now . . .

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Gotta be picky right now, since I'm going to take a break from mafia come fall semester so I can focus on my classes more

I might join your small Gheb, but I still want to consider your large since it has been such a large tiem since I /in'd a large, and I wanta give things a change every now and then.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Gheb, if your small game comes up faster than your large are you literally just going to put the small on hold until your large finishes and plays through?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Gorf. Gorf would call me th3 when it clearly means 'the.'

Swiss did to at one point before I convinced him Kuzzaiiii rolled off the tongue better.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I have the strangest wanting to call Panta, Panda, if we were ever in a game together now. >.>

Oh, he signed up for large. Yay.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Wait it's panta and not panda? I was thinking how cool it was that no one took panda the whole time.

:phone:

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Yo Inferno, join my game [FF9]! Shouldn't take that long to come up. I'll let you know, man.

Sweet. I've only played mafia once at Pound (irl) so it'll be nice to see how it works on a forum. I know exactly who I want to be, but I'm gonna keep it a secret ;).

Can I reserve a spot in your mafia?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah Inferno, I can give you a pre-in spot.

Gheb, if your small game comes up faster than your large are you literally just going to put the small on hold until your large finishes and plays through?
Yeppers. I finished everything for my big one looooooooooong ago, while the small one kinda ended on top of the queue out of nowhere. I totally did not see that coming.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
@Sold: So whats the deal with tom's game still being on hold for the small?

@DH: Any comments you want to make about the nature of the setup?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
He said he'd tell me when he's ready to run it. Like, he doesn't want to run it until he's sure he can host a game or something.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
@S2: Take Aposl off the list please, as he/she is perma banned.

Panta it was referring to unlynchable jester and lady gaga.

:172:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Aposl spammed a lot of boards with a link to a foundation or something like that.

Seems he/she was unbanned though :D! Nevermind.

:172:

Top Bottom