• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

D

Deleted member

Hmmm, Lord of the Rings Mafia does sound interesting. Since I spend so much time on this forum nowadays and that the game is in need of players, I'll join in:

I'll put an /in for now.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
hmmm

in exactly 1 month im gonna be irretrievably v/la for a loooong time, but until then i'll have hours a day to be active

should i join LotR?

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
4-5 weeks camping in the middle of the desert somewhere in arizona/utah with minimal access to electricity much less internet

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
yeah lol

Halloween, a few years ago

my dad has this old suit of legit chainmail he bought for scuba-diving w/ sharks, soz i put it on and found a sword somewhere

actually unicycling with ~35 lbs of metal on you isn't much harder than without (on a unicycle that size, 36" wheel), it just tires you out a little faster and its hella annoying to get started, but once yer going its fine

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
hey i just noticed the walrus reflection, its like toastin...

LOL i just got that

LOL

toastin dat walrus

LOL

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
For what... I may consider joining. I want to catch the scums. I may try a different play too.

AND BECUZ I LUV SMASH BOARDS <3

and I won a game as town

BOOYAA

July

Smash Apprentice
Lady Gaga you should split your hydra. Rajam and I will do so as well, then we would just need three players.
I have a job offer so depending on the hours, it might be hard for me to balance mafia in general, none the less two games solo. At this point, being in the hydra would deff be a lot better for me, even though it is taking LOTR hella long to fill up.

usflk<nf.<x cirtjösljgmös,trojgösljmgös
how did this happen

:059:
Well he replaced into my awesome player slot haha. And he started a lot of conversation in town and revised my horrendously wrong reads *rage at inability to read newbs*.

The game is on mafia scum, its Newb 1091.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
To be honest, you couldn't pay me to enter a game with these player lists.
(Small) Dark-Horse's D.Gray Man Mafia:

1. Not Asdioh

(Large) Nicholas1024's Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Mafia:

1. Not Asdioh

see why Ryker doesn't want to join? :(

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
(Small) Dark-Horse's D.Gray Man Mafia:

1. Not Asdioh

(Large) Nicholas1024's Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Mafia:

1. Not Asdioh

see why Ryker doesn't want to join? :(
I know, right?

In all honesty, I recommend resetting sign-ups for both games.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
/in to host small

sold, I'll send you the setup on skype when you aren't playing touhoumon

Top Bottom