• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
What is D.Gray-Man?

I suppose I could google it but I'd rather let people here that know explain it.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
here i thought it was some non-anime show or something.

I might join it after current games are over... I'd like the mod of the game to explain the flavor a bit, if he can :3

E:

asianaussie

Smash Hero
In one sentence, it's about God-abiding exorcists who cleanse the world of 'akuma', or demons, using a divine material called Innocence (which, of course, manifests as abilities unique to each person).

It's a dark-ish manga/anime, more plot orientated than action orientated. It's rather artsy and dark in comparison to series like One Piece, and I feel there is emphasis on character development rather than new character introduction.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
In one sentence, it's about God-abiding exorcists who cleanse the world of 'akuma', or demons, using a divine material called Innocence (which, of course, manifests as abilities unique to each person).

It's a dark-ish manga/anime, more plot orientated than action orientated. It's rather artsy and dark in comparison to series like One Piece, and I feel there is emphasis on character development rather than new character introduction.
In a nutshell, yes.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
not rly.

the theme of death note is dark but its not actually that dark of an anime.

dgray man is pretty dark, though it has that feeling of a battle anime whereas deathnote is more psychological.

i like em both, death note more tho

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Nothing like Death Note, purely because of the setting.

No mindgames and stuff, the only similarities are the surprisingly small cast and (sort of) the art style

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
(73) Soupamario <- you guys are gonna sign up for this..right? ...right?

in 6 months of course.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It's not actually Fire Emblem. Although I have a FE4 Mafia in the making. The next big one that's coming up is FFIX. The small one is Duck Tales.

:059:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I feel like everyone should be alerted to the new private game rules in the OP. Thanks to adumbrodeus for helping me out!

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
/Swiss out LOTR

Since I just logged on and found a role PM for another game waiting.

Aren't you meant to actually agree to play a game before the mod /ins you? Nitpicking I'm sure.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I hate that feeling of knowing that the small queue is faster, but having that bigger desire for you large game to start.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
lopl. i'm in four at the moment and i'm not killing myself. granted, i might if pf and utrickd are running simultaneously.

actually, naaah

Top Bottom