• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
it doesn't exist
toms just ****ing with us, hes being a ****

i mean it is gonna be a *******modding game so it's to be expected

Ronike

Smash Ace
gamE ModErator: pErson running Mafia gamE. oftEn also onE who wrotE rulEs and/or any variations on gamE mEchanics for gamE. ThEy arE not allowEd to also bE playEr in gamE thEy arE running, and could not cow bias toward/against any faction oncE gamE starts. oftEn abbrEviatEd as mod.

Wikipedia (pronounced /ˌwiːkiˈpiːdi.ə/, WEE-kee-PEE-dee-ə or /ˌwɪkɨˈpiːdi.ə/, WI-ki-PEE-dee-ə) is a free,[5] web-based, collaborative, multilingual encyclopedia project supported by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation. Its name is a portmanteau of the words wiki (a technology for creating collaborative websites, from the Hawaiian word wiki, meaning "quick") and encyclopedia. Wikipedia's 13 million articles (three million in the English Wikipedia) have been written collaboratively by volunteers around the world, and almost all of its articles can be edited by anyone with access to the site.[6] It was launched in 2001 by Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger[7] and is currently the largest and most popular general reference work on the Internet.[3][8][9][10]

**** yeah, I win.

Tom editted his first post in hellhouse.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
gamE ModErator: pErson running Mafia gamE. oftEn also onE who wrotE rulEs and/or any variations on gamE mEchanics for gamE. ThEy arE not allowEd to also bE playEr in gamE thEy arE running, and could not cow bias toward/against any faction oncE gamE starts. oftEn abbrEviatEd as mod.

wikipedia is a free, web-based, collaborative, multilingual encyclopedia project supported by the non-profit wikimedia Foundation. its name is a portmanteau of the words wiki a technology for creating collaborative websites, from the hawaiian word wiki, meaning quick, and encyclopedia. wikipedia’s 14 million articles ,three million in the English wikipedia, have been written collaboratively by volunteers around the world, and almost all of its articles can be edited by anyone with access to the site, it was launched in 2001 by Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger and is currently the largest and most popular general reference work on the internet

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
****it ronike
ronike shud be disqualified cuz he copied and pasted directly from wikipedia

>=[

(pronounced /ˌwiːkiˈpiːdi.ə/, WEE-kee-PEE-dee-ə or /ˌwɪkɨˈpiːdi.ə/, WI-ki-PEE-dee-ə)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I don't see any rules, do you, Macman?

When the next set goes up, the first will be in this thread.

MACMAN: 2
RONIKE: 1

Ronike

Smash Ace
A) you have it wrong mac. 13 mil, not 14 mil
B) I translated it all except for 13 mil before I found the wiki page
C) I asked him if it was ok

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
cuz im sposed to guess that c = 3
and alright, I give you that.

I was stuck on the parentheses for like 5 mins
i wudnt have found the post without ronikes help anyways

Ronike

Smash Ace
On an entirely different note, I asked Tom a while ago to be put back on the queue for a small game, but Ill get on the end of the line

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
monster island mafia is still taking signups smashman. 8 ongoing games is a lot so i'd suggest waiting it out. i expect the next small game signups to take a while too

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
signups for circus' small theme wonderland mafia have started

i'll /in when some games finish

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
omg yes please sign me up for wonderland mafia if this is alice's adventures in wonderland and through the looking glass and what alice found there themed. if it just called wonderland but doesn't have to do with the books then please disregard the /in but if it is themed off those books then plleeaaaase /in

i love this theme and have made more than one of my own mafia games of this theme!! of course i didnt even run them anywhere but there are sooo many marvelous ideas to go along with this theme.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I'll replace in Wonderland.

If you are having a hard time filling /ins, then I guess put me in. I'd just rather have different players in each game.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Since my current SWFmafia count is at 0, and my life has slowed down, and I dropped some MS games...

This WILL be my last game /in'ing for some time.

/in

XACE-K

Smash Master
ace let me take your spot on the queue.
Why? I pretty much have my game all figured out with the characters, roles & what not. If I just get moved down a spot I'd be okay with that but not switching places on the queue with you.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Well just as I said, I wouldn't mind moving down 1 spot. Is it allowed?
you can move down a spot but it'd just result in chaco hosting his large game before yours. macman would still be near the bottom of the large list. want that?

Apparently me and Steel are /in for Wonderland.
/in wonderland. it's now full but replacements would be gravy

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
this is my official petition for me to be allowed two spots on the mafia game signups

Chaco

Never Logs In
you can move down a spot but it'd just result in chaco hosting his large game before yours.
Which I believe you and I discussed not starting til Smash's filled, correct?

XACE-K

Smash Master
you can move down a spot but it'd just result in chaco hosting his large game before yours. macman would still be near the bottom of the large list. want that?
Sure. I need more time to write PM roles & make my game balanced.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
omg yes please sign me up for wonderland mafia if this is alice's adventures in wonderland and through the looking glass and what alice found there themed. if it just called wonderland but doesn't have to do with the books then please disregard the /in but if it is themed off those books then plleeaaaase /in

i love this theme and have made more than one of my own mafia games of this theme!! of course i didnt even run them anywhere but there are sooo many marvelous ideas to go along with this theme.
It's focused primarily on the first book. There were lots of things that I wanted to do with it, but since this is my first attempt at hosting a game, I simplified it quite a bit (which is why it's only 12 people). I've left some surprises in, but it's not going to be as crazy as it had the potential to be, unfortunately. Maybe once I get some experience hosting this, I'll try a more ambitious sequel. I would looooove to play with some of the characters and roles that I had to leave out of this one.

So, since it's now full, shall I make the thread? Or should I wait for more replacements?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
erm

I'd like another replacement, just in case someone else has to drop out.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I know nothing about Phoenix Wright, but if you need another replacement, I'd be willing. Especially since you were nice enough to be a replacement for Wonderland Mafia. :)

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Not sure why I'm listed in Unsure.

I decided to change my theme from Pokemon to Naruto. It's going to be really fun.

Top Bottom