• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, I'll /in for Kikis, but if there are any players in less games than me who want to sign up and miss the 10, feel free to shift me to a replacement and let them in :)

Handorin

Smash Hero
/In for Kiki's.

That movie was so good.

Except I'm dropping if I'm not mafia

Handorin

Smash Hero
I dunno.

I was thinking about Paranormal Activity.

But when I looked at the title again, it doesnt resemble it.

=(

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha even with the mistaken title, Hando is right that Paranormal Activity was awesome, and now that I think of it would make an awesome mafia game with some originality.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ya, when I saw it, I was kinda wondering on how it would work. There are really only 2 characters you could use. Maybe 2-4 more.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
It's Paranoiafia. Do you know how hard I worked to come up with that name :mad:

It'll start soon. I was hoping to rope unsuspecting players into signing up for it without realizing it was full so I'd have replacements, but I guess if the need arises I'll find replacements then. (Unless people want to sign up to replace now.)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I'll also be a replacement for Kirby King's game, should the need arise.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Alright I've done some serious designinging and can give you guys the official flavor of my mafia game coming up after smashman's fills or whatever. The theme is Bruce Willis.

The name of the game is Samuel L. Jackson Mafia II: Bruce Willis Mafia - The Revenge of Samuel L. Jackson. It is a spiritual sequel to a BRoom game that will probably pop up in here sometime this week, and it will be just as hilarious and badass as it sounds.

EDIT: Don't start /inning or anything heh, thread is still for smashman's game. I was just saying it here because I wasn't sure where else to do so and to let you fellas ruminate.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'll be a replacement for Phoenix Wright if need be. I'm keeping up with the game.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
/out Monster Island until people actually sign-up

Rather not have to play like 3 weeks from now if I'm no longer interested.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I think we have so many games going no one else wants to take it on :/

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
EE's game may probably end up the same way, it's just that everyone's already in a crapload of games.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
=Lxxyz 1-5 1xck-ng gxm0. -1 xyz?x ?nLxyz =Lxxyz ?n0 5mx5hb?xrd5 mx1-x gxm0 -n xyz?xr wwwh?L0 L-10, =Lxxyz 1-5 gxm0. XctxxLLxyz, n?, 1xck xyz?x. D?n’t =Lxxyz 1-5 gxm0, b0cxx50 xyz?x www?n’t hxv0 xnxyz ?10r gxm05 t? c?m=xr0 1-5 t?. 1-5 gxm0 -5n’t 0xxctLxyz 10 d01-n-t-?n ?1 mx1-x. -n 1xct, -t’5 n?t 0v0n x 5xyzn?nxyzm. 5h-t, -1 1-5 gxm0 -5n’t 0v0n -n 10 5xm0 d-ct-?nxrxyz x5 10 gxm0 mx1-x. -t 5txrt0d x5 mx1-x, xnd 10n -t g?t drxnk, xnd =x550d xr?xnd xmxz-ng -d0x5, xnd t??k -n5=-rxt-?n 1r?m 10 gr0xt05t xLt0rnxt0 gxm05 0v0r. Hxv0 xyz?x 0v0r h0xrd ?1 m-nd 5cr0www? 1-5 gxm0 -5 wwwhxt hx==0n5 wwwh0n xwww05?m0-m?dd-ng m00t5 bx5txrd-m?dd-ng, h??k5 x=, wwwx-t5 n-n0 m?n15, =?=5 ?xt x k-d, xnd nxm05 -t xwww05?m0. 1-ng5 www-LL b0 v0rxyz d-110r0nt, bxt 1-ng5 www-LL b0 v0rxyz 1xn. Xnd x1t0r 10 gxm0 -5 ?v0r, xyz?x www-LL wwwxnt t? -m-txt0 -t xnd mxk0 xyz?xr ?wwwn, bxt xyz?x www?n’t b0 xbL0 t? b0cxx50 xyz?x xr0n’t Chxc? www-1 T?m ?n h-5 5h?xLd0r.

-t -5 x r0qx-r0m0nt t? hxv0 c?m=L0t0d xt L0x5t 1 mx1-x gxm0 xt 5mx5hb?xrd5 t? 5-gn x= 1?r L?D5cr0www.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
pLay this ****ing game. if you onLy pLay one smashboards mafia game in your whoLe Life, pLay this game. ActauLLy, no, **** you. Don’t pLay this game, because you won’t have any other games to compare this to. this game isn’t exactLy the definition of mafia. in fact, it’s not even a synonym. ****, if this game isn’t even in the same dictionary as the game mafia. it started as mafia, and then it got drunk, and passed around amazing ideas, and took inspiration from the greatest aLternate games ever. Have you ever heard of mind screw? this game is what happens when awesomeimodding meets *******imodding, hooks up, waits nine months, pops out a kid, and names it awesome. things wiLL be very different, but things wiLL be very fun. And after the game is over, you wiLL want to imitate it and make your own, bat you won’t be abLe to because you aren’t Chaco with Tom on his shouLder.

it is a requirement to have compLeted at Least 1 mafia game at smashboards to sign up for LoDscrew.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
3-- n`m-- --xp7`8ns 3-- x3--m--x xf 38s sc=m8` g`m-- v--rz w--771 P--xp7-- frxm --v--rz38ng, frxm mxv8--s tx r--78g8xn tx fx7k7xr--, h`v-- b----n brx=ght txg--3--r tx rxxt x=t 3-- --v87 `mxngst 3--m1 J--s=s Chr8st, K8r`, 7--xn8d`s, `nd --v--n Sc`v h`v-- b----n p7`c--d h--r--, `mxngst x3--rs1 3--z h`v-- tx rxxt x=t 3-- --v87 frxm `mxngst 3--m, b=t whx 3-- --v87 8s 8s 3-- mzst--rz1 M`zb-- 8txs 3--8r c7xs--st fr8--nd1 M`zb-- 8txs 3--m1 3--zx77 h`v-- tx vxt-- `nd f8nd x=t, `nd m`zb-- p--r8sh 8n 3--8r s--`rch1

MACMAN: 1

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
the name explains the ‘theme’ of this mafia game very well. People from everything, from movies to religion to folklore, have been brought together to root out the evil amongst them. Jesus Christ, Kira, leonidas, and even Scav have been placed here, amongst others. they have to root out the evil from amongst them, but who the evil is is the mystery. Maybe it’s their closest friend. Maybe it’s them. They’ll have to vote and find out, and maybe perish in their search.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
the name explains the ‘theme’ of this scumia game very well. People from everything, from movies to religion to folklore, have been brought together to root out the evil amongst them. Jesus Christ, Kira, leonidas, and even Scav have been placed here, amongst others. they have to root out the evil from amongst them, but who the evil is is the mystery. Maybe it’s their closest friend. Maybe it’s them. They’ll have to vote and find out, and maybe perish in their search.

i dont see the next one =/

Top Bottom