• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

smashman90

Smash Lord
Alright, I believe that is all the players we need for Monster Island Mafia. I will most likely make the thread tonight, if not tomorrow and I'll try to send out Role PMs ASAP. If people want to sign up as replacements, then they can.

smashman90

Smash Lord
One last change that I wanna make is that I am making the game have 15 players instead of 18 so that the game won't be as big and so that there will be enough replacements. These will be the replacements, sorry guys:

1. GOTM
2. Omis
3. Marshy

The thread will be posted here pretty soon and role PMs will be sent soon.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
One last change that I wanna make is that I am making the game have 15 players instead of 18 so that the game won't be as big and so that there will be enough replacements. These will be the replacements, sorry guys:

1. xonar
2. GOTM
3. Omis

The thread will be posted here pretty soon and role PMs will be sent soon.
Yeey for resigning in because of a little error! Really I went from 15 to 16 because of misjudging time issues and this happens. Well good luck Chaco.

Sorry, replacement won't do. Get me off the list.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
less players and more replacements sounds like a good idea

xonar you are in

brother

Smash Rookie
/in next small

I've been on both mafiascum.net and epicmafia.com, so, I'm in no way new to mafia.
I just can't believe that all of the currently open games are already filled--even with replacements. I guess that just means this is an active place to be. :]

Chaco

Never Logs In
I currently do not know what Im going to do about modding. For now, Tom
is going in front of me.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Hey guys. I'm fresh out of replacements in Bruce Willis Mafia and, well, you know how people are on SWF. I'm gonna need more sooner or later.

If you'd be willing to be put on the replacement list (I don't need any right away) just say "/inbruce" in this thread. And I guess start followin' it. I promise it's a fun game!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm sorry to hear that, Omis, but I'm sure you have your reasons. Come back soon I hope.

I have seen the Comparing Ideals setup and it is good. You know Hando's other games have been good. Don't miss comparing ideals or you'll miss out!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
People are in alot of games and probably don't feel they can commit to another. Be patient, ti would probably be best if one finished up anyway.

Handorin

Smash Hero
My games are better than I play.

That doesn't mean they are much different. >=D

EDIT: I've done a bit of flavor work in my game, as well as introduce a couple new things in my game. I'd like to change the name of my game to "Getting Schooled"

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
People are in alot of games and probably don't feel they can commit to another. Be patient, ti would probably be best if one finished up anyway.
yep

signups for gheb's 13-man "TV-Allstar Mafia" have started

Ronike

Smash Ace
Oh god... another § name.... Soon I wont be able to properly pronounce anyones names...

Handorin

Smash Hero
Everyone should get past their hate for my play style

and join my game.

You won't be disappointed. =D

Top Bottom