• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Technodeath

Smash Champion
oh i see, seems quite interesting, i more so meant that BIG things have already been done.

it's pretty difficult to come up with a riff / beat that hasnt already been done in music before

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
A new sub genre of music was just classified this year, and nothing in the world sounds like it.
Its called Gore-core.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofS1S_JDLLc

When you get that, and you'll hear a melody like you've never heard before. (its a remixed chainsaw)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKqE1d1ucRg
Funky white boi creating textures with only his voice, loop pedal, and a vocoder.

http://www.daytrotter.com/dt/ben-so...ill-surge-again-concert/20030299-3737627.html
Cello soul player pulling sounds like I've never heard out of that thing.

Paparika's soundtrack's incredibly odd mixture of old Japanese folk music with techno, and hell if I know haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDWsYH-ajvI

Its black dice, that's all I can say about this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9WSNMKf_Vw

Animal Collective taking Folk to such an extreme others have called it Freak Folk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gazFEelQRVc

I could keep going :p

Tekk

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8txhtB2e5M

lmao a thought came into my head ' i wonder what french rap is like? '

so i youtube searched it

ahahah france too intense dawg
LMAO you had to ask me for some french **** dude.

searh "Le Klub Des Looser" or "TTC" on youtube....
You won't understand anything, but it's still french good hip-hop/rap

Oh and Crashic, can't ANYONE gives you 10 dollars ?it's not that much.
If not, sell something, like your soul.
SELL UR SOUL TO MILHOUSE FOR 10$

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
No, see I'm going to have to be gone for like 3 days cause the bus doesn't run on the weekends, so I've got to make sure its okay with him.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Before throwing around hurtful words such as "random" and "bro", one could have at least inquired as to the identity of the so called "random" "bro".
By all means, "bro" is definitely not a hurtful word. You really are taking that word the wrong way. I say that out of respect to everybody who has the decency to give me a message here and there.
I'm sorry if "random" seemed hurtful to you but Until you identify who you are, you are considered somebody I don't know from online, or otherwise called a stranger or somebody who is "random".

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
It is, rather than a compelling dermatological commandment, a simple matter of enlightened self-interest in opposition to our instincts.

Also, I missed my Anemone :( So I brought her back :)

Stealthstoat

Smash Cadet
By all means, "bro" is definitely not a hurtful word. You really are taking that word the wrong way. I say that out of respect to everybody who has the decency to give me a message here and there.
I'm sorry if "random" seemed hurtful to you but Until you identify who you are, you are considered somebody I don't know from online, or otherwise called a stranger or somebody who is "random".
I think you missed the sarcasm in my post, bro. :l

*hands you a sarcasm detector*

CRASHiC

Smash Hero

New characters, anyone seen any glaring flaws in their design?

Mecun Mualla aka Despot- short, thin red haired man.
Nadide uses the political power of Despot to protect herself and enforcer her will on the people. Despite his small size, Despot is a grappler. His dash grab is the quickest and farthest reaching grab in the game, grabbing his opponent with his feet instead of his hands. From here, his throw options on far different than a conventional throw, in that he the direction he chooses enters more of a throw animation than a throw, after which the opponent is immediately grabbed again, this time by hand. Unlike most other grapplers, who are slow and rely solely on range to land grabs, Despot must obtain the grab while on the offense, out of a combo or even as an approach and his best combos are dash grab to grab to attack. Where Despot falls short is on the defense, where he has few options. His standing grabs range is very lacking compared to his dash grabs range. To win with despot, you must be on the offense, and you must grab.

Thistle Bunting- a brown haired, dark eyed noble woman wearing suits.
The main protagonist of the game, Thistle finds herself being arrested upon no charges. Using her noble name, she energizes a people’ revolt. She fights with a sword, and incorporates ice and snow into her fighting style. Ice is used in the traditional manor or freezing the opponent and combos. The snow has two primary uses: to slow down an opponents approach; when being juggled or pursued in the air, Thistle can make it snow, causing the opponent’s gravity and fall speed to increase, making aerial pursuit difficult. The snow only effects opponents beneath her, so it can not be used to increase combos, but can be used to gimp the opponent. She has one ice move that can be used on the defensive. Throwing her sword onto the center of the battlefield, she creates something that can be used to limit her opponents ground approach opitions. If her opponents touch or are knocked into the sword, they are frozen upon contact, giving Thistle enough time to approach and combo. Over her head, Thistle is very weak, she has few options against aerial approaches. To win, Thistle must either stay above her opponent, or predict their aerial approaches and attempt to punish.

Farhad Mualla – Large boned, red haired man.
Far is the brother of Nadide. A firm believer in her prophecy, yet torn when he asked to apprehend Molly, who he is madly in love with. The constant theme Far exhibits is of the self destructive man. He is the projectile character, but unlike most projectile characters, Far can not camp on one end of the field. Far’s projectile is very good, but is born from his own blood packets. They can be exploded at any time during their animation, or on contact of the enemy, they have high priority, and can be shot out at two separate speeds for mind gameing, and altering your approach and follow up options. Everytime he uses one, he looses health, counterbalancing his projectile to encourage it to be used for approaches and combos, not for camping. Another one of Fars skill is to set himself on fire, increasing his damage, priority, and speed, all the while gradually lowering his health. Farhad is a glass canon projectile character, and will always provide for fun, frantic matches.

PS. I am growing side burns.
Expect to see results when complete!

Technodeath

Smash Champion
i shall be a brewskie

and Crashic, your character developments are coming along nicely, the Farhad Mualla character reminds me of Kimimaru from Naruto. but i like Thistle Bunting the most :D

cant wait to see more from the development of it

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Uhh i'm getting the game, and it will be my entrance back into competitive poke's. May not last long but i like the community *the higher up part of it anyway* and the game.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Heart Gold and Silver Soul is simply going to be the best pokemon game ever.
The first three gen starter pokemon have been confirmed to obtainable in the game.
Which means I get my 2 favorite grass pokemon, Vanasaur and Sceptile, as well as Fraligator, though, Fraligator doesn't seem that useful to me, despite how much I like em. Maybe I should go Typhlosian, the only useful starter out of the 2nd gen.
Does anyone know if all the 4th gen pokemon are confirmed?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow

amazing

i really want those games

i can get charizard and typhlosion on my team? too good man

AND ARCANINE

ughhhhhhhhhh i want an all fire team

fire pokemon in that version were so good to me

get at my houndoom

Gates

Banned via Warnings
so today while i was smoking something strange happened

it's saying me to john @__@
"I would've won if I didn't have emphysema."

Heart Gold and Silver Soul is simply going to be the best pokemon game ever.
The first three gen starter pokemon have been confirmed to obtainable in the game.
Which means I get my 2 favorite grass pokemon, Vanasaur and Sceptile, as well as Fraligator, though, Fraligator doesn't seem that useful to me, despite how much I like em. Maybe I should go Typhlosian, the only useful starter out of the 2nd gen.
Does anyone know if all the 4th gen pokemon are confirmed?
Venusaur.
Feraligatr.
Typhlosion.
lrn2spell pkmn names.

All I care about is the *****in Red Gyarados.

Why is this a Pokémon G/S now?
WHY THE **** NOT

Top Bottom