• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol that was when i was a lil better than hmw

he is a lot better than me now (i played him yesterday)

i main ice climbers

hmw mains doc

T3h Albino

Smash Master
HMW is a doc main and probably the best doc in the nation *tournament placing wise* anyway. I mean Boss still plays some, but not like he use to. 18spikes is also pretty good, then there's dogy *the guy that can tolerate me offline but hates me online lol*. Anyway Chok's falco was all like PEW PEW PEW

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Shroomed by far has my favorite doc style, but I can't bring myself to play like his doc does.

Dogy's style is the one that I'm leaning towards, which is good because he can help me,
and play me to tell me what I'm doing wrong. ^_^

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
shroomed's aggressive, hmw is very patient. u should see his tech chases, they are very intimidating. like, he chases ur tech, but doesnt do anything, but instead tries to set himself up for a grab, jab, or dsmash. especially jab. so hard to fight against his jabs >_<

shroomed is really aggressive and intuitive, i like his style

im not familiar with dogy's, i dont really watch videos of him much

T3h Albino

Smash Master
There aren't as many videos of HMV vs -high level player- as much as i would like =[ .

I'm also still grasping the concept of docs character, so that doesn't help lol.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Alby, in the chat I have further explained how Super Smash Brothers is more complicated than Blazblue.

Also, only the Purin is fun in Melee.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
That's fun to me :3

But then again, so are these things

sub seed spore focus punch

turtling all day

D button all day son

And you know who ;)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
v-13 is very annoying to play against. As Arakune anyway. I almost never have time to land a cloud at the start of the match so I've pretty much stopped trying to and just find a way to work other D moves into my approaches. Her swords are ****ing everywhere too. They're worse than Ice Car.

So is Jiggs but less so. Let me recount Scar's accurate description of her:

"East Coast hates Jigglypuff so much. Everyone watching, I friggin hate Jigglypuff. I think she's the worst character. Why can she just press downB and kill you? Doesn't make any sense."

"Jiggs just always looks like an idiot."

"Jigglypuff cries when you hit her, friggin b****."

"She's got that stupid smile on her back air. I hate that move."

"Every hit Jiggs gets everybody holds their breath. All she's gotta do is press downB."

"I guess backthrow at 120 is the only way for Fox to kill this stupid character."

"Fox has the most killing power out of like anybody. How does he kill Jigglypuff? Back air at like 150. She's supposed to die early! What is this s***? And then she upthrows and now it's game over, wow."

"[Mango] is mad good, there's nothing else you can say. He beat PC Chris! You know? PC Chris is incredible! So we have a lot of respect. Not for the rest of the coast, but for Mango anyways."

"Oh yeah, and that's another thing that Jigglypuff has, that psychological edge. You get Rested at low percent, what are you thinkin?"

And best of all:

"I just don't understand how she is where she is on the tier list. No, seriously, can anybody answer me that? No seriously, think about it, what stages are good for Jiggs? Counterpick stages she's ********. What, she's got...Brinstar. She's got...Kongo Jungle 64 you can't kill her off the top. She's got Mute City, are you kidding me? I mean, this character just has so many advantages...and all of us on Smashboards are saying "No, she's not" she's, you know, what, tied with Captain Falcon. I play Captain Falcon, guys. NO!"

Breeloom is ok.

I haven't played GG, only GG Lite (BlazBlue), so I can't judge keywhore or whatever her name is.

But yeah, I play Peach in Melee but I haven't played Melee hardly at all in months. I wanna get back in but I'm too lazy.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Thats going to be weird.

Beefy would you care to help me write up a gimping guide for the D3 boards? I'm kinda busy and wont have the time to finish it.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Thats going to be weird.

Beefy would you care to help me write up a gimping guide for the D3 boards? I'm kinda busy and wont have the time to finish it.
I would help you with no questions asked. But it's not really that necessary though. Maybe just for the newer players but even they will know what options they have and will develope edgeguarding naturally.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
???

When did I call her gay?
You didn't, just letting you know why she's on my list of things people think are gay that I love.
She's such a bad turtle that they put a time limit on her power up mode, despite her only being top mid tier on the previous version.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Oookay. Calm down on the images guys. ._.;

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Aw man, I miseed a good *** picture?
I love a great *** ;_ ; Its my favorite part of a woman.
Alright, I think I figured out which one it was.

I was gonna say something, but I'm a pringles can.
Curly mustache.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Oookay. Calm down on the images guys. ._.;
Bunny, you wound me ;_;

I'll edit a link to it back in, but I'll try to describe it anyway:

Have you ever heard the expression "man the harpoons"?

Curly mustache.
MAG-****ING-NETO.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater

Curly mustache.
LMAO

i was watching some program which said sumo wrestlers are like pringles cans

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm im looking at that album with the pokemon people in it

its amazing

HAHAHHA

LOL wow kagami as tentacool and suiseiseki as tropius

Tekk

Smash Lord
I'm in Highschool this year, AND I ****ING HAVE SCHOOL SATURDAY

What grade/form/whatever are you guys at ?

btw my new avi is soooo sexy <33

yea, it's me ._.

Top Bottom