• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
It wasn't just that anyways. K-9 started all the hate bull**** by instigating at every little thing I say.

Regardless, Teran went out of order, and he's fine with them.

Actually, the Pikachu boards are okay. I just don't toy with them anymore.

Stealthstoat

Smash Cadet
Yes I do...alright I know where that is. Quite a drive for you for certain tournaments in southern California.
It's not that bad actually. It hasn't taken me more than a half hour to get to an tournament so far, but that's because I'm living on campus at a school in La Mirada. Usually when a tournament is too far away I'll either pick my home or my school as a starting point and it gets easier from there. Then again I haven't really been going to that many tournaments recently. Oh and I added you on AIB but you didn't know who I was and hurt my feelings by calling me some random guy. ;_;

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I just found something amazing for the ZSS metgame :)
Don't get hit by our downsmash anymore, or it will mean insta-death.
Well gee whiz Crashic, that's only like the 45th time you've said that and the first 44 times didn't have any effect on the metagame at all but I'm sure you're totally right this time.

@_@

BEEFY! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED! >=[ NO MORE STEAK SAUCE FOR YOU! :mad:
So doing ":mad:" evades caps filters? Interesting.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Well gee whiz Crashic, that's only like the 45th time you've said that and the first 44 times didn't have any effect on the metagame at all but I'm sure you're totally right this time.
I've never said that :/ I never even post in the ZSS boards.
And i slightly over rated it, but its the equivalent of a possible change from a 30+ combo to a 70+ combo, plus we should start jabbing in between our downsmashes making it now a downsmash-jab-downsmash-follow up for an extra 2 percent damage lol, and a possible lead into the big combo.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
It's not that bad actually. It hasn't taken me more than a half hour to get to an tournament so far, but that's because I'm living on campus at a school in La Mirada. Usually when a tournament is too far away I'll either pick my home or my school as a starting point and it gets easier from there. Then again I haven't really been going to that many tournaments recently. Oh and I added you on AIB but you didn't know who I was and hurt my feelings by calling me some random guy. ;_;
Okay now everyone needs to just relax. Stealthstoat already knows that he send a friend request to me on All is Brawl but was not named "Stealthstoat" on there, and he didn't tell me it was him. He's at fault here, no I won't lose my so called "steak sauce".

Stealthstoat

Smash Cadet
Okay now everyone needs to just relax. Stealthstoat already knows that he send a friend request to me on All is Brawl but was not named "Stealthstoat" on there, and he didn't tell me it was him. He's at fault here, no I won't lose my so called "steak sauce".
Before throwing around hurtful words such as "random" and "bro", one could have at least inquired as to the identity of the so called "random" "bro".

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
It might end when millions of Beatles fans find out that the beatles remasters aren't fully remastered.
(today has been dubbed Beatles day, btw, so they can sell a bunch of stupid **** aprentally)

Technodeath

Smash Champion
lol beatles. why do they get a special day? therefore AC/DC, Nirvana, Guns 'n' Roses, Iron Maiden, Metallica, any other REALLY popular band should get their own day..

does elvis have his own day? if he does im a bit behind on time.

i know beatles were a fairly big hit way back when, but do they really deserve their own day?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
About this, anyone find the black humor in the guitar hero people going, Rock Band is getting The Beatles, we need an overrated dead superstar ****it! How about Nirvana? Yeah, that would work, but only the dead one because he can't say no."

Also, anyone who brings up a single 'influential' thing The Beatles 'did' I can find you examples, most of the time 30 years before, or people who had done things before then, and people who existed in the culture of that time, who did the same things.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Also, anyone who brings up a single 'influential' thing The Beatles 'did' I can find you examples, most of the time 30 years before, or people who had done things before then, and people who existed in the culture of that time, who did the same things.
yeah this would be very true, i dont think there is really any one single person in the world anymore.

^ said statement is probably not true(my statement), but everything we do now has pretty much been done by someone prior to our time

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Hahahahaha.

Basically, its people opening up electronically ****, ****ing with the circuit any way they can.
The demonstrations make it seem useless, but then I show one song made competly from it, and another that uses it more melodically.

Top Bottom