• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Welcome back Jupz.

EDIT: Gates, I haven't played BlazBlue, but I don't intend to get it because games with ACTUAL combos can just be button mashed to be accomplished. Which is why I tend to avoid those type of games. But thats just IMO...

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Hi guys!
I'm sorry I'm just not around as much. Its been friends & girlfriend, family, scouts, camp counseling, and similar craziness. Now its Florida, Outer Banks, Eagle Scout project, and more friends/gf/family when I get back. I'll try to stay social on the social thread from the road. I've missed you people! Dedede still rules!!!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Gates, I haven't played BlazBlue, but I don't intend to get it because games with ACTUAL combos can just be button mashed to be accomplished. Which is why I tend to avoid those type of games. But thats just IMO...
While button mashing is pretty much how I play Soul Calibur, I'd like BlazBlue even if I didn't use any strategy in it simply because of how unique and different each character is. Blazblue also kind of punishes button mashing in a sense. If you hit A+B+C+D you'll lose your shield which not only makes it hard to turtle but it just generally ****s you over.

Also, BEES!
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Hi guys!
I'm sorry I'm just not around as much. Its been friends & girlfriend, family, scouts, camp counseling, and similar craziness. Now its Florida, Outer Banks, Eagle Scout project, and more friends/gf/family when I get back. I'll try to stay social on the social thread from the road. I've missed you people! Dedede still rules!!!
I didn't know you were trying to go for your Eagle Scout. Get dat **** done, it looks great on resumes and college applications. Trust me, I know. :)

Also,
WHAT ONE THOUSAND!?!

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
A weird new doubles technique.
If your friend is hit, jump so he will fly right underneath you, inhale, and he will stop dead.
Someone test this further.
If you're referring to when a character receives vertical knockback, and you Inhale above them... then that's Inhale momtenum cancelling...you've seen my video on Norfair with the Inhale combining with the lava on Meta Knight. Speking of that, I just got 2nd in a local tournament today and got $20, and I happened to get it right by Inhaling over when Snake C4'd himself. It was satisfying lol. People were like "**** this guy is too good!" LOL.

Anyways my internet cut out so I'm not going to be here much, but whatever the King Dedede boards are dead anyways.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Oh btw, CO18 is a pretty cool dude. Lawl he said if I CG'ed I'd be even better >.< I just don't like to CG period. It's gay and I'd rather not use it.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Thanks homies. And Gates, I came in 2nd to RichBrown, a really tough Olimar and it seemed that he knew the King Dedede matchup well, so I was at a big disadvantage.

I'm relying on my DSI's internet while at IHOP because they have free wifi LOL. My DSI could barely load my beefy font...it's going to be a hassle this week for internet haha.
And Crashic that's a good joke but get serious already bro.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Thanks homies. And Gates, I came in 2nd to RichBrown, a really tough Olimar and it seemed that he knew the King Dedede matchup well, so I was at a big disadvantage.

I'm relying on my DSI's internet while at IHOP because they have free wifi LOL. My DSI could barely load my beefy font...it's going to be a hassle this week for internet haha.
And Crashic that's a good joke but get serious already bro.
You do know Mango said that after winning Genesis and throwing out a handful of money off the stage, right?

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I can be happy all I want in these boards Serin :)!!! If anything, it's Gates that was serious and and stuff to me for the longest time, and Buuman was all about trying to make me look stupid.
It's just that some people are real smart***es here and I'm purposely returning the favor :) :) :).
Just psychological stuff that developes while you're in the boards for a while you know...? :)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Rai, why did you create a second account anyway? And if you did, why didn't you tell us it was you in the first place?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
o.O I thought you knew >.< I made it because I liked the name Serin better and to stop everyone from thinking my mexican. =3

EDIT: I did leave a post in here telling you guys I made this. I'll edit again once I find the page. >.<. Page 66 =|

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I still think you're Mexican. :)

But yeah, it's always a good idea to inform people of who you are instead of just letting them guess.

Chip.

you know what to do
CO18, do you have AIM? If so, you should contact me sometime. I can help give you some advice and tricksies you can do vs. Toon Link with DDD. It should help :)! <3

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
**** it, I'm bringing this **** back to life >=[

BEHOLD!!!!!

I did it for the lulz =3 We need to bring the social thread back to life.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
o.O I thought you knew >.< I made it because I liked the name Serin better and to stop everyone from thinking my mexican. =3
What info was indicated that made you think we knew? There's no way we could know at all because your name is different. The only thing we all knew that this new guy named Serin is a typical spammyman, that's it :).
You're unbelieved.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Serin, you need to relax. The DDD boards have always been a chill, relaxed place.

Guy, he made a post saying who he was when he first came here :/ Pay attention.

Top Bottom