• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Dawall wins. He ***** both of you.
wtf are you tlking about he posted the first vid.

Holy **** dude. Wow. http://tourneyplay.net/tournaments/Brawl1v1AG.gif

Brackets from AG.

M2K won btw. Ally lost to Larry and mHaze.
Beefy lost to Z and Minitroika.
Wow, that's the lowest Ally's placed in a while.

So then the top8 is:

1. M2K
2. Havok/MikeHaze/DEHF
3. Havok/MikeHaze/DEHF
4. Havok/MikeHaze/DEHF
5. SK92
5. Dojo
7. UTD Zac
7. Tyrant

So does this mean DEHF is a better Falco than SK92? At doubles at least?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
He's Susa's friend. He mains Diddy.

Also, I may go on a posting hiatus to prove some people wrong. So, if you don't see me posting, you know why.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
We need Mikehaze to beat Mew2King. Then we'll have 4 top players.
We also need to get ADHD more consistent.
"We"? He's a West Coast Marth main. Unless he's also a huge ***** you have nothing in common with him.

Also, I may go on a posting hiatus to prove some people wrong. So, if you don't see me posting, you know why.
HOORAY!

Er, I mean, how unfortunate.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
We as in the Brawl community. More diversity = better grand finals, unless we are talking about The Revival of Melee 3 grand finals between Mango and Mew2King, cause those were just awful.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
We as in the Brawl community. More diversity = better grand finals, unless we are talking about The Revival of Melee 3 grand finals between Mango and Mew2King, cause those were just awful.
Oh, characters. You said players and I was confused.

But yeah, MK and Falco, I hear they're pretty decent characters.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Oh, characters. You said players and I was confused.

But yeah, MK and Falco, I hear they're pretty decent characters.
They are both horrible they lack killing power and are very light. I don't know how you would even consider them decent.

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
Its my birthdayyy today, and my friends are awesome, I thought I was gonna go watch house at someone's room, but instead they set up a mini birthday party with decorations and cake and everything. They be awesome.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I messed up badly there, but I just need to go to more of these. The tournament host claimed that everybody is considered a good player when they make it out of pools, and I agree with that. I'm done being the nice guy to people when I'm not playing a match. You east coasters sure are lucky to not be in the hotspot for so many top ranked players. For me, this is like an analogy of Donkey Kong being so low and underrated because of King Dedede's infinite.
This also means that I have a couple things to work on.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALL-IE!

And Beef, play to win, please. People seem to think D3 are 'on the fall' and 'falling behind the metagame.' A pro-west coast D3 could help us prove this wrong. I'm going to do all I can to get out to tournaments starting november.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I'm talking about when I'm not playing in general. I'm happy when I'm there and everybody is so d*** consumed and ignorant...even when they're not playing, I'm sick of everybody except for my close homies. I edited it and now I seriously have to move.

So much unnecessary activity is going on in my thread when I'm not active -_-. I'm sorry Count but I'll critique your King Dedede again when I have the time, or possibly tomorrow. But I was expecting some input from others here but as usual they fail.
So Beef was wrecking me rather badly, and is a freaking giant. (No really, ***** is tall)
Susa Susa Susa...I don't think that you were playing your best. But I can't believe nobody actually expresses things like that in person...except for Junk, he's the only one that admitted that I'm tall but I hate how everyone else is so bashful -_-. What the muck. I hate this crap. I feel like ignorant unexpressful people at that tournament will really convert my positive attitude just like people did on the King Dedede boards.

The forward smash business is only a mindgame. I must take my leave once again.

Top Bottom