• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Btw why we don't have a tourney results thread? I could make one if anyone minds
Foursaken had one a while back. Idk what happened to it though. EDIT: Here it is.

I thought Seibrik quit as D3?
Seibrik goes through [menstrual] cycles with the characters he mains. I think it's something like this:

1. "OH NO I LOST A ROUND AS DEDEDE I BETTER SWITCH TO MK NOW".
2. A few weeks go by.
3. "OH BOY I SWITCHED TO DEDEDE TO WIN A MATCH AGAINST SOMEONE I BETTER GO BACK TO MAINING HIM NOW".
4. A few weeks go by.
5. Repeat from step 1.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
CO18 is sexy... he was the only one in top 5 who didn't use MK.

And he went DeDeDe only... too good.

@Gates: that thread is waaay outdated

Gates

Banned via Warnings
sry i can't go 2 flrda :(
I'm prolly going to a different tourney that day anyway.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
no johns, and and and <_< played bad at panhandle but lol oh well having to play hungrybox 1st round of losers was kind of bs tho =3 d3 dittos are the most....ugh

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Actually, you and Santi are covering up her goods, so it's more like you're leeching off her sexiness lol.

I think I might get the attention of people in the Sexy Smashers group to judge this since they have experience in this area.

Santi

Smash Lord
Lol
she was blocking our goods

santi+Fogo goods > Hooters goods

no lie

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
You were looking at her hair?
Well dude, of course I would look at the whole picture first, and then I start looking at details after =). Naturalness is what holds the sexiness. My hair has some natural blonde in it, but it shows a lot more in the sunlight. Look!!!

Originally Posted by Commander_Beef
I have to express this. Dude I don't respect girls with dyed hair. It's not natural!!

RATED: ROFL, u were looking at her hair?... , when a hot girl like that is front of me the less thing I would look would be her hair.

right Fogo and Santi?

^^^Yeah if you were more intelligent enough, you actually wouldn't look at the hair at all =D.
(Fail to do double quote XD.)

Top Bottom