• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I wish I could see the match between Atomsk and DEHF.... but yes once I start to attend more, I'll begin to really prove myself and stop hiding in the dumps like this. As of now, you seem to be correct. Until then.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I wish I could see the match between Atomsk and DEHF.... but yes once I start to attend more, I'll begin to really prove myself and stop hiding in the dumps like this. As of now, you seem to be correct. Until then.
I just dair'd. Except vs Leepuff....I molested him

CO18

Smash Hero
Mks dumb yo there needs to be just a general stalling rule , not just an edgegrab limit because someone can just decide to plank with a minute left or glide under sv platform. I mad, i wanted to take a game off m2k.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
He never thought D3 was bad. Mew2King is NOT going to ever play a character he doesn't think is one of the best. He only thinks D3 is boring and thus doesn't play him, and Metaknight is better anyway.

CO18

Smash Hero
he didnt think he was that good at least what he told me he was like :"I didn't think DDD was this good, I gotta change my tier list"

Zip.

Smash Lord
Good job Co18 and seibrik :]
and beef i think you will definitely beat mojoe.
also cant wait for the vids :)

.AC.

Smash Lord
Yeah you're correct about there being no real top Snake [anymore]. Times have changed and when I beat JonT and Hall they were ranked, but that was quite a bit ago, so I can see what you're saying. There's also one more that I haven't played against, Mojoe who's actually the real best [but less good than the people you mentioned] who's ranked 6th. I'll defeat him I think, but yes I need to play the levels of the people you said.

I beg to differ on the part where you said that the state isn't good against King Dedede to begin with. The only characters I've lost against are Meta Knights and Falcos. People like Tyrant, Havok and Brent, and Larry once before.
I think you're kind of replacing how good I've done....with your fact that this state doesn't have much experience. I mean both me and Hall know the matchup well enough, if you've seen the three videos of me versus him, he knows the ropes to camping and reacting to what I do. It's just me that does well versus anybody and not that the state has less experience versus King Dedede. See what I mean? I hope I got my point across.
you havent played my snake yet :mad:

Zip.

Smash Lord
dont undereastimate that kid...hes ranked for a reason probably.
then again i dunno lol

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
How about pancakes and a Smashfest the day before pound with you, me, Yumewomiteru, and Dawall? Come on man, make it out here. You don't have to enter, just pay for a cheaper audience fee and watch and get some practice in against others and be one of the first to see a brand new project to be unvielded at Pound 4.

typed in stuart logan ash
got this

very close to my face. Chin's way too wide though.
http://turnyournameintoaface.com/

Zip.

Smash Lord
im considering it.
i just need to know how much money i need.
its still very unlikely regardless...
audience fee?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
ten bucks for the pound ticket
money for your bus here- probably about 30-50, we looked before, but I forgot
then we get a ride with either Yume if there is room, with NC, SoVa, or we hitch another bus for like 20-30 bucks
and money for food while we are at Pound.

the spectator fee lets you come and watch and hang without paying the huge 30 something entry fee.

CO18

Smash Hero
Wow 9b and souther are ****ing good.

Also that shiz at 2:45 looked guaranteed dunno what happened. But I doubt 9b would do that unless he knew it would work because he had dtilt at ledge.

Also no I didnt swallowcide him. Youre better :(

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
MoJoe sucks.

You'll beat him easily.
I thank you both Zip and Serin for the support, but wifi may be a different story. But anyways, yes I will beat him this Sunday if he's in my bracket.
And AC....yes yours too. We will see. I'm sure you remember that doubles matches when you were with Tyrant and I was with Pitbull, a Lucario. On our counterpick, Castle Siege when Pitbull died, then I was left and I killed Tyrant after magically avoiding his upthrow with C4 attached, with me and you being left. Lol you remember what happened after that when you were Snake. Then Bardull yelled out Good **** Commander Beef and Pitbull! It doesn't account for anything at all, just good times my friend.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So now that CO18 has given me a compliment I'm going to act like I'm one of the top5 Dededes in the world for the next few months.

:colorful:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
So now that CO18 has given me a compliment I'm going to act like I'm one of the top5 Dededes in the world for the next few months.

:colorful:
Hello Serin. How are you?

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
If I do go I prob wont be driving, this Melee kid is getting a ride there and he said we can go with him. So thats prob what will happen. If we end up going.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
that video I linked, was that maybe DACUS out of down throw?

im surprised you guys arent a little more excited about that, since it doesnt look like youve ever seen it before.

Top Bottom