• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Serious question though Alby, what age are you? I know you have ride/mom issues from time to time in high school, but you look rather age ambiguous, I really can't tell.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Merry Christmas season all! Roff Roff...errr, Ho Ho Ho!!!
And of course, to any non-Christmas folk I wish you enjoy your respective holidays to the fullest!
Sorry as usual for being away (No Gates, not really band this time) -_-'. Now that I have made the halfway mark of senior year and started getting college acceptances, I can relax a bit and that means you guys will probably see me often enough, at least more then the past few months! Hope no one missed me too much!....but I don't hope no one missed me! XD

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
LOL. Glad to be back! I have had so much school work and everything trying to put up a good showing for my final year. Still, almost through now!
So, to keep things social: does anyone have any interesting holiday plans?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
A few things here LoganW,

1. Wasn't trying to be funny. Was trying to figure out why when I spelled Moby **** is censored it out but not when Nya just wrote *****.
2. As I've mentioned to you before, constant harassment of a single member is a banable offense and in many, many threads you come with the pure intent of doing nothing other than posting to insult me in some ridiculously unsubstantiated way such as complaining about me using quotes to illustrate why Metaknight's downair seems bigger than the hitbox actually is.
3. I'm glad you are on my ignore list.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Stop sleepin in class nugguh
also Crashic got it right the first time lul
0_o

Oh I thought Alby was like 18 lol. Any guesses as to my age? ^_^
Hehe, I wishh. Erhmmm 17?

And of course, to any non-Christmas folk I wish you enjoy your respective holidays to the fullest!
Sorry as usual for being away (No Gates, not really band this time) -_-'. Now that I have made the halfway mark of senior year and started getting college acceptances, I can relax a bit and that means you guys will probably see me often enough, at least more then the past few months! Hope no one missed me too much!....but I don't hope no one missed me! XD
Sup bro, where you been?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
big talk from 15 year olds you three.
I was dead serious...
Welcome back man.
A few things here LoganW,

1. Wasn't trying to be funny. Was trying to figure out why when I spelled Moby **** is censored it out but not when Nya just wrote *****.
2. As I've mentioned to you before, constant harassment of a single member is a banable offense and in many, many threads you come with the pure intent of doing nothing other than posting to insult me in some ridiculously unsubstantiated way such as complaining about me using quotes to illustrate why Metaknight's downair seems bigger than the hitbox actually is.
3. I'm glad you are on my ignore list.
1. So why the picture?

2. Everyone questions everything you do since most of the things you introduce to us are never tested.

3.I think you are on Gates's ignore list.

Hi guys :)

I'm in FL atm x3

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
1. So why the picture?

2. Everyone questions everything you do since most of the things you introduce to us are never tested.
1. The picture was not what I was referring to. I was referring to the post with like 10 edits.
2. This is not what I am talking about at all and in no way involves anything you would know about or the DDD boards.

shouldnt you guys be trying to improve rather than bickering all the time? looool
brawl wifi doesn't work, so what could I be doing hahahaha, what, practice chain grabing Luigi? If there is something, I'd like to know.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Oh sorry, I must have misunderstood...

I'm still bat**** tired from riding in a car for 12 hours...

When it was cramped as hell...

Top Bottom