• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Too bad you had to leave halfway in our match D: Should we use different teams whenever we have another match that we can actually finnish, since we pretty much know eachother's teams right now?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
gj.

Also, keep in mind the loser of this will have to play the winner of the match between Bunny and the loser of Celebi vs Jupz.

That should give you some incentive to win.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
So I was testing out DDD's infinite chaingrab on this DK today, and he just dropped his controller, totally lost control, and attacked me. <.<

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So I was testing out DDD's infinite chaingrab on this DK today, and he just dropped his controller, totally lost control, and attacked me. <.<
That's why I practice martial arts. Sometimes "No Johns" just doesn't cut it.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
D3 does sound scary to use now xD.

I've lost my faith in fighting random people on shoddy... I just 6-0ed someone and all I used was a Plusle, Meganium, Qwilfish, and Golduck... I wanna cry now.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Don't use those gimicky teams anymore for serious matches xD.

Anyways, I won my matches. Good games. Too bad you didn't have your items on in that 2nd match since you forgot to set them D: I would've felt like a douce if I counted that one as my win, though it was still a close match. I kind of feel bad about the last team that I used though xD.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Dude, this team is so much fun no matter how fail it is.

Azelf
Clefia
Clefairy
Clefable all lvl 1s focus sash endevours <3
Abomosnow
Aggron (nah, just kidding, Wailren to stall out anyone left)

Sides, this is just the D3 tournament

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Here's my gimmick team.

Wobbuffet
Wobbuffet
Wobbuffet
Wynaut
Wobbuffet
Arceus

Gates

Banned via Warnings
lain got mugged on his way to WHOBO and then got in a car crash on the way to a MW circuit event not long after.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
I woke up after 10 hours of sleep. I'm hungry, I have a horrible cough, my nose isn't working like I want it to, the top half of my skeletal system is aching, my face feels puffy and I'm fighting off a stupid-painful headache.

...I'm pretty sure that someone gave me the flu.

This is amazing.

A curfew? That's not cool!
Lucario with boobs? fap, fap, fap

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I woke up after 10 hours of sleep. I'm hungry, I have a horrible cough, my nose isn't working like I want it to, the top half of my skeletal system is aching, my face feels puffy and I'm fighting off a stupid-painful headache.

...I'm pretty sure that someone gave me the flu.
cool story bro.

Top Bottom