• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR presents "Silence" - A C. Falcon video by Silent Spectre

SmashMac

Smash Lord
This was a very good combo video. I enjoyed it a lot. Great job Sidefx, Germ, Bob$, and everyone else that produced this video because it was great. Good job to SS as well for being so insane with CF.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Nice video I've always enjoyed watchin SS. Nice song too Hella I could tell that was FL because that main melody you you used throughout the song still sounded very good though.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Great combo video, but GAWes' takes the cake for best combo video, although he is admittedly doing it agianst inferior competition

Big Burn

Smash Lord
someone coming out with a combo vid somehow solidifies there position as the second best falcon??? why is that again???? nah but that video was ****ing sick...but lets not jump to conclusions either....

shanus

Smash Hero
after watching it i just have to say that was disgusting. Quadruple uair to knee was nice.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
someone coming out with a combo vid somehow solidifies there position as the second best falcon??? why is that again???? nah but that video was ****ing sick...but lets not jump to conclusions either....
It was praise to the video and SS as a player.

Top Bottom