• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You do realize, you will have just played a boringass 8 minute match, and odds are it will end up close to that time again, right?
Considering the response was "4 stock 8 minute" I'm going to assume that Melee players are the ones who took notice of this rule.

With that in mind, it'd be pretty nuts to run the timer twice in a row in Melee.

Roller

Smash Legend
I understood it was melee players. And an 8 minute melee match sounds more boring than brawl.

Also, the guy who pointed that out has jiggs in his sig. It can happen.

EDIT: ninja'd

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I understood it was melee players. And an 8 minute melee match sounds more boring than brawl.

Also, the guy who pointed that out has jiggs in his sig. It can happen.

EDIT: ninja'd
Maybe if it was a Jiggs ditto on Kongo Jungle 64 lol. Melee players seem to have a tendency to SD at key points far more often than they exhibit non-suicidal patience.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm leaving for San Diego this morning. Hype!

Also, if anyone who's going on the Genesis Van/Carpool is in SD, can anyone of you give me a ride to Havok's house? The distance between where I'm staying and his house is 26 miles and I prefer not to walk at 2 in the morning.

sidefx

Smash Champion
**** im having a hard time figuring out how to upload these pools and to where... lol

ill just upload the pool images and redo them tomorrow and make them nice and organized.

(brawl has some more seeding to be done to it, ran into a few snags. sorry =( )

melee should be ready though, just uploading it now. ill post the link soon.

also, note that these pools are subject to be changed, and most likely will be a little altered due to new people entering on thursday, and people dropping out and **** like that, or some seeding error that i missed (probably have not gonna lie)

so bare with me =D

sidefx

Smash Champion
ok melee singles round 1 pools are up

(subject to change!!!!)

Let me know if you guys see any errors, ive gone over it 329480329 times, and im pretty sure its good, but i might not be seeing something due to looking at it over and over again.

MELEE SINGLES POOLS ROUND 1

(ill edit the names under each pool tomorrow, im way too tired to do any more work on this tonight)

brawl pools might have to wait till tomorrow morning, but ill update you if itll take too long within the next 30 minutes i should know.

sorry for the delay guys =(

sidefx

Smash Champion
i think tio is broken. its only outputting regions instead of names.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

gonna have to manually do this

baka4moé

Smash Champion
is anyone else getting regions when they click on it?

like, i see the names when the picture is small, but when i click i see regions..

sidefx

Smash Champion
what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

ok this is weird.. the files on my computer (the png files) are all alias names.

i upload them, and they turn into regions? wtf is going on.

GOD DMANIT ASDKNGLAKD;SNA;WKLEN;WKNHEAWEHASDFASDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom