• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
most accurate forecasters aka National Weather Service said:
Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 73. West southwest wind around 14 mph.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 57. West southwest wind between 13 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 77.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 58.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 78.

Saturday Night: Clear, with a low around 59.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 85.

Sunday Night: Clear, with a low around 60.

Monday: Sunny, with a high near 91.

Monday Night: Clear, with a low around 62.
:bee:
c c

Shroomed

Smash Master
I think I'm going to need a teammate for this. My teammate cut his hand and might not be able to play properly.

PM me if you're interested. Not to sound like a douche, but I don't want marthmasterx178 asking me to team. You should know if you're that guy. =)

Zoap

Smash Master
Anyone at the hotel please post your room number so I can text virtual void(he really wants to play).

:phone:

Djent

Smash Champion
So my friend and I were going to see Children of Bodom/The Devin Townsend Project on Saturday, but now he has internship johns. We've agreed to go to the Sunday show in Philly instead, but that means I won't be able to stream Genesis 2 finals for Melee or Brawl. Despite this unfortunate scenario, I trust there will be a perponderance of high-quality videos for me to watch upon my return from the moshpit of metallic mayhem. :embarrass:

Zoap

Smash Master
Ok I'm going to play with virtual, anyone at the ramada/in area that wants to stop in and play his room # is 125.

Text me if your gonna come through 925-354-3223

:phone:

Yamer

Smash Journeyman
hey our housing for wednesday night fell through is there anyone in california(norcal would be helpful) that could house some utah smashers for a night?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
they'll be up when they're up

wouldn't you rather have well seeded pools that were thought through instead of pools jambled together to please an unimportant deadline.

Shockna

Smash Cadet
for both, they'll be uploaded to youtube, since own3d.tv (what both streams are using) doesn't record automatically.
If it's already decided, what is the account? I've looked for videos of the previous tourney on youtube, but can't seem to find anything outside a few crew battles.

sidefx

Smash Champion
theyre almost done.

i just want to get them both in order and finished before i upload anything so i dont get **** from either side asking why their **** isnt up yet

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
If it's already decided, what is the account? I've looked for videos of the previous tourney on youtube, but can't seem to find anything outside a few crew battles.
brawl is going to be uploaded here

melee is... I don't remember

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
from a thread started literally 11 months in advance, and now its finally here. oooooh man. Work tomorrow is gonna go by so slow

MissingNo.

Smash Cadet
So my friend and I were going to see Children of Bodom/The Devin Townsend Project on Saturday, but now he has internship johns. We've agreed to go to the Sunday show in Philly instead, but that means I won't be able to stream Genesis 2 finals for Melee or Brawl. Despite this unfortunate scenario, I trust there will be a perponderance of high-quality videos for me to watch upon my return from the moshpit of metallic mayhem. :embarrass:
I wish I could +rep you or some ****. First an Axe FX reference and now DEVIN TOWNSEND.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom