• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

Smash Rookie
any news on a stream for the hundreds who couldn't make it halfway across the globe?

Tekk

Smash Lord
You guys are biting the hand that feeds.
seriously, if we get stream celebrate. If we dont . . . . get over it, cuz obviously you aren't supplying.
I don't agree.
If you promise an about 270 players group a livestream, and then you just don't give it to them because of lazyness or whatever, I'm sorry but you eff'd up.

Lion

Smash Rookie
anyone organising a stream for melee brackets at least? i'd like to know. if there won't be one i wont keep following the spoilers and wait for the uploads so i can at least enjoy this great tourney.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I set up a big screen for streaming and everything...

=P it's disappointing to be told there will be something and then not having it done.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Boback is actually in the stream right now, he has a star next to his name so you know it's him not some troll this time.

Stuff happened and the stream will be up in 2 hours.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
You guys are biting the hand that feeds.
seriously, if we get stream celebrate. If we dont . . . . get over it, cuz obviously you aren't supplying.
+rep for this, seriously

We've been trying to get this running accurately but it turns out sidefx's wireless card is still ****

And we'll probably kick everyone out, setup the projectors, and setup the ethernet cable to sidefx's comp so there's enough speed to actually stream it.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
And we'll probably kick everyone out, setup the projectors, and setup the ethernet cable to sidefx's comp so there's enough speed to actually stream it.
Do you guys have Clear internet out there? It's a 4G service we have here in Texas. I've managed to have a HD quality stream run on that alone. Of course, you better encrypyt it or boot anyone that is trying to snag the connection to conserve bandwidth.

If nothing is working, I would start seeing what can be done to get 4G running out there.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Do you guys have Clear internet out there? It's a 4G service we have here in Texas. I've managed to have a HD quality stream run on that alone. Of course, you better encrypyt it or boot anyone that is trying to snag the connection to conserve bandwidth.

If nothing is working, I would start seeing what can be done to get 4G running out there.
Well there is no Clear net, but we do have StrongBad's T-Mobile HSPA+ network. The Brawl stream from that phone works flawlessly, so we hope it will handle two.

And yeah its encrypted.

I already have stuff planned out and handled lol.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
did you guys consider that theres people staying up in europe just to watch the stream? its currently 03:47 here.
is there an estimate on how long till the stream is up, or should i go to bed?

Xnpio

Smash Cadet
Do you consider that almost all of your posts are incredibly rude?
You're the one choosing to stay up for something that's across the globe. Not their fault you're waiting for it.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
It's their fault that they didn't live up to their promise of delivering a livestream.
If they weren't absolutely sure they would be able to give us a livestream (which they shouldve been able to figure out, since theyre incompetent flopmerican baboons) they should'nt have made such a promise.
I'd say lying and screwing over hundreds of people (which is what they've done) is far more rude then anything I'm even capable of typing out in text.

Brian

Smash Journeyman
It's their fault that they didn't live up to their promise of delivering a livestream.
If they weren't absolutely sure they would be able to give us a livestream (which they shouldve been able to figure out, since theyre incompetent flopmerican baboons) they should'nt have made such a promise.
I'd say lying and screwing over hundreds of people (which is what they've done) is far more rude then anything I'm even capable of typing out in text.
oh man they didn't give me free stuff waaaaaaa -mikehaggarthakjb

Atlus8

Smash Master
I'm pretty upset that they couldn't deliver the stream, but we're just gonna have to make the best of this mess!

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
MikeHaggar with dat real talk

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
Haggar's right. If they weren't gonna do it, they shouldn't have promised like three times so far. If it's not gonna happen at all, just man up and admit it.

RATED

Smash Lord
did you guys consider that theres people staying up in europe just to watch the stream? its currently 03:47 here.
is there an estimate on how long till the stream is up, or should i go to bed?
dude, stop with that attitute.

I mean, is not the streamers fault that you are up at that hour. That's like saying " Is Bruce Willis's fault that I am awake at this hour because I am trying to watch Die hard 2."

Also people stop crying bcuz you didnt get free stuff. They promised it? Yeah, but if they didnt you are not doing something for it. Instead of *****ING and being all butthurt because of it, you should try to "help" with an idea or just hope to get the livestream.

strawhats

Smash Master
dude, stop with that attitute.

I mean, is not the streamers fault that you are up at that hour. that's like saying " is bruce willis's fault that i am awake at this hour because i am trying to watch die hard 2."

also people stop crying bcuz you didnt get free stuff. They promised it? Yeah, but if they didnt you are not doing something for it. Instead of *****ing and being all butthurt because of it, you should try to "help" with an idea or just hope to get the livestream.
omg....seriously where is the like button?

Quic

Smash Journeyman
" Is Bruce Willis's fault that I am awake at this hour because I am trying to watch Die hard 2."
Except it's more like Bruce Willis called you and said ''Wanna watch Die hard 2? you can see it in an hour'', and kept doing that 8 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom