• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djent

Smash Champion
@Doll: I really hope so, but seeing him get 3-0'd by evil gay :jigglypuffmelee: for the second time in a row dampened my hopes. He's also lost to Armada 4 times (P4 pools, Apex2 x2, and P5), and that one fluke loss to MacD makes his hold on the :peachmelee: matchup look even grimmer. That being said, Axe has shown that he has an aptitude for exceeding expectations, so you very well may be right.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Armada getting 1st would be hype as ****. I'm sure he'll get top 4. btw, Kou from Japan could be the breakout player to see at G2 imo. I hope he makes it far and gives us a great show like Armada did two years ago.

Djent

Smash Champion
Everyone is getting so good at Melee that it's really hard to make solid predictions anymore.

And Brawl results have always been chaotic, especially since MLG exposed people to threats they hadn't seen before.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
@Doll: I really hope so, but seeing him get 3-0'd by evil gay :jigglypuffmelee: for the second time in a row dampened my hopes. He's also lost to Armada 4 times (P4 pools, Apex2 x2, and P5), and that one fluke loss to MacD makes his hold on the :peachmelee: matchup look even grimmer. That being said, Axe has shown that he has an aptitude for exceeding expectations, so you very well may be right.
He got this... Hes been improving!!!
I def think I'm right (:
He can def beat the :jigglypuffmelee: this time

I believeeee

:phone:

sidefx

Smash Champion
you know.. tbh, we were trying to get him to go (offered to pay for flight/lodging/food/transportation) but talks fell through and he stopped responding =\

initially he said he would go but then just.. never responded again =(

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Guys, I'm really running out of options here,

I need somewhere to stay Tuesday night. I really don't wanna get a hotel room just for myself for 1 night. Help me out please.
Lol, I guess you could stay at my house in San Francisco if you'd like. I was planning on taking public transportation to Antioch sometime thursday.

Anyways, super hyped!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
BEAST II's attendance will skyrocket up after Armada wins this. Or maybe not because of FEAR!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
BEAST II's attendance will skyrocket up after Armada wins this. Or maybe not because of FEAR!
Not really, its too expensive to travel there. There's only a few that is willing to go there anyways. If he wins that just means all other US players will have less money to do so lol.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
@ SIDEFX,

Hey, I've got Weruop who wants to partner with me, and you said I have until Friday @ 2 PM to have a partner. Is it cool if I pay for his doubles personally at the hotel on the 14th like it says?

Just double triple quadruple freakin' checkin. lol.

sidefx

Smash Champion
@ SIDEFX,

Hey, I've got Weruop who wants to partner with me, and you said I have until Friday @ 2 PM to have a partner. Is it cool if I pay for his doubles personally at the hotel on the 14th like it says?

Just double triple quadruple freakin' checkin. lol.
yeah thats fine, but be sure to let him know that venue fee is 25 for him since he didnt prereg

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I already told him he could stay with Florida brawl but its 30 for the weekend

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Modesto will probably need a room to stay at for this if anyone has extra space. We'll be willing to pay of course

leffen

Smash Champion
Gief pools. omgomgomgomgseedmehighihasbeataromgomgomgomg !11.

oh and,
this RV roadtrip f***in' raaaaapeeeesss. San fransisco was cool. LA was awesome. In N Out was ****. Grand Canyon was epic. And naow it's time for some partying in Las Vegas. Gonna **** armada so hard in drunken smash lolol.

wow rubyiris is a f***in douche.

and yoshi RR?

sidefx

Smash Champion
hopefully if things go as planned i can get pools up by tomorrow night, or monday morning. things came up and we had to post pone the seeding meeting (arranging everyone to meet up at a set time is a little difficult) so next available time to meet up was tomorrow night. But even after we have everyone seeded, the arrangement of pools also has to be done carefully to avoid people playing their friends or avoiding death pools.

i appreciate your patience, but just let me finish the pools without rushing so i dont screw anything up and then get **** for it later.

@mastershake - people who sign up thursday night will be seeded accordingly. as best we can.

@leffen - that road trip sounds f'ing amazing have fun in vegas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom