• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Yo does anyone know the price for a pack of cigarettes in cali?
:phone:
Marlboros are a like $5.80 with tax. Camels are somewhere near that range but they tend to have the $1 off promo. American Spirits are like almost 7 bucks a pack.

I'm taking filtered Lucky Strikes from Mexico which are unavailable the US.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
will you post the room number when you get it so we know where go to register july 14th for those of us that are registering that way?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
will you post the room number when you get it so we know where go to register july 14th for those of us that are registering that way?
You will be able to find it don't worry. Last time there were signs lol.

sidefx

Smash Champion
next time i go by the place ill check the room number ( i think it was like 9? or 19? something like that)

but there will be a bunch of people outside throughout most of the day.

its on the bottom floor, on the corner of the building in front of the pool =)

and yeah there will be signs as well

Jake13

Smash Lord
Marlboros are a like $5.80 with tax. Camels are somewhere near that range but they tend to have the $1 off promo. American Spirits are like almost 7 bucks a pack.

I'm taking filtered Lucky Strikes from Mexico which are unavailable the US.
Ty that's around tx prices

I'll buy a pack of lucky strikes off you lol

:phone:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
It's Brawl, it's the only game where you can't win other than picking MK. But of course most people's views is only "doing well" at tournaments. Oh well too bad. =)

And if there's any ICs that face me in tournament, they will get destroyed. So hope they don't face me or Top 3 for them won't happen.
But..but.....you play Ganon.

But of course, I suppose you're "doing well" at tournaments.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Soo..there better be a pool party happening at the Ramada :). I'm definitely going to be chilling in there at some point.

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
i like that there is a live stream for those unable to attend unlike last time. luckily i live in antioch so i'll be paying my $10 and enjoying a weekend of smash and the added bonus of seeing a few people that moved out of the antioch area that might come to genesis.

sidefx

Smash Champion
well last time we didnt have internet cause the venue didnt have internet =\ but we told them about it last time and made sure it was in place this time =)

so =)

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
well last time we didnt have internet cause the venue didnt have internet =\ but we told them about it last time and made sure it was in place this time =)

so =)
i know i was able to attend last time to. just saying im happy that those unable to travel out here or are not lucky enough to already live here get to at least watch and experience it in some form.

Djent

Smash Champion
Melee Predictions ('cuz I like pretending that I know stuff)

1st) ARmada :peachmelee: :younglinkmelee: (You know it'll happen eventually...)

2nd) Prof. Urine :falcomelee: ('Cuz he's putting in work!)

3rd) Mang0wnage :foxmelee: :falcomelee: :jigglypuffmelee: :marthmelee: :falconmelee: :mariomelee: (As amazing as he is, I think other people are hungrier for the #1 spot...)

4th) HBawx :jigglypuffmelee: (A few people think he's "slipping," but we all know that's BS)

5th) Axe-Fx :pikachumelee: :falcomelee: (Has undergone a firmware update, and will sound more realistic than ever!)

5th) Wobbles/Fly :icsmelee: (Because they're both amazing...but there can be only one!)

7th) M2Gay :sheikmelee: :foxmelee: :marthmelee: (The rusty rapist will not disappoint...)

7th) Hax :falconmelee: (Assuming he practices and doesn't get super high :troll:)

not 17th) Kaghey :ganonmelee: :falconmelee: (Yes that's right, the curse will be broken for better or worse!)

And there will be at LEAST 2 :luigimelee: in bracket. Calling it now, y'all *****s be sleepin' on the GREEN MACHINE! :cool:

Djent

Smash Champion
And now...Brawl Predictions! (ffs, this is so much harder to do than Melee...)

1st) Alleh* :metaknightbrawl: :snakebrawl: :wariobrawl: :icsbrawl: :falconbrawl: :wolfbrawl:

2nd) M2Gay* :metaknightbrawl: :metaknightbrawl: :metaknightbrawl: :metaknightbrawl: :metaknightbrawl: :metaknightbrawl:

3rd) Larry Lurr :falcobrawl: (Will once again have to "champ a *****")

4th) Gnes :diddybrawl: (My top :diddybrawl: pick after ADHD's CoT5 performance...)

5th) Tyrant :metaknightbrawl: (So long as he doesn't do something dumb, like lose to Atomsk :troll:)

5th) UltimateRapez0r :snakebrawl: (Is going to live up to his now-modified name...)

7th) Earth :pitbrawl: :sheikbrawl:/:zeldabrawl: (Is going to show America what :pitbrawl: can do!)

7th) ESAM/Nick Riddle/Seibrik :pikachubrawl:/:zssbrawl:/:metaknightbrawl: (Florida always puts someone in Top 8...)

Alternate Top 8:
:metaknightbrawl:
:foxbrawl: <--- TKD or Trevonte
:mariobrawl: <--- If Sleek Media comes...

*These placements assume M2K is butthurt over something. Which, admittedly, is a rather probable scenario...

yoshq

Smash Master
Guys, I'm really running out of options here,

I need somewhere to stay Tuesday night. I really don't wanna get a hotel room just for myself for 1 night. Help me out please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom