• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR presents: Evolution *LINKS ON THE FIRST PAGE*

Supreme Pie Ninja

Smash Ace
I watched just about all of it (had to stop at 40 minutes) and I loved it.

And guys, just stream it. Don't wait for the long download.

Big_R

Smash Champion
Yeah I was waiting for the dl, but streaming was better. I'll download it later because that was too nice. Good job to everyone who worked on that. I don't even know, it was great...

F0x McLoUD

Smash Rookie
OMFG IS UNBELIEVEBLE ZELGADIS LOOKS LIKE HE WAS PLAYING WITH a/R
THE GERM THERES IS NO DOUBT YOU ARE THE BEST
BOBS MONEY HIS COMBOS LET ME WITH MY MOUTH OPEN ALL THE TIME
MIKE NASTY HIS BOMBS ARE TO BE FEAR
DSF IS FREAKING AWESOME DONT LET ANY SPACES TO COUNTERR
HELLA THE BEST PEACH EVER I DIDNT BELIEVE U CAN DO ALL THAT WITH PEACH
THE KING AND HIS ROLLOUT AND HIS AIR COMBOS ARE UNMATCHEBLES
CLOD ZERO THE BEST KNEE IN ALL THE WORLD AND YOUR SPEED IS OUT THE CHARTS

D.B.R 4 PRESIDENTS OF THE WORLD
U HAVE MY VOTE ALREADY

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'll help seed when i get home from class - another hour - 4 hour photoshop CS2 class...

Just cause i know some settings for encoding doesn't mean i am an encoding wizard, i just know what the settings mean, but those are actually presets i gave ya from Premiere =)

K1T3

Smash Lord
That video was the **** and then some. It was worth the wait. Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into it and for not giving up. That were awesome combos and innovative playing styles for each of you, thanks a lot!

It sucked so bad though..I was refreshing the topic page over and over as the time of release approached to dl the vid the second it came out and then my power went out the minute before the release...... and didn't come back on for over an hr. That was the worst thing ever =( But as soon as it came back that awesome sketchbook link let me dl it at over 500kbps, that cheered me up much =))

Thanks again for all the hard work. I'm going to go watch it again now!!!!111111!!!!

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bob, love the upair shuffle chains. Thats what i've been working on alot lately, myself. Great to see the usual b.air pwnment, too.

I never realized it before, but i remember Hella from FC3. he was with zel, bob, and germ chilling @ the airport w/ me. haha. Nice to see that he joined the crew(though this is old news by now) I wonder if he ever gave DDr a try. He had said that he used to be one of the best in the world when it was relatively new.

Germ's Link kept everything from Hylian Nightmare but expanded on the sexguarding more, which was cool. and Zel's fox is the fastest thing still, hahah.

and the whole thing was a great to watch. Only thing that REALLY sux about it, is trying to rewind to certain parts, cuz its hard as heck to navigate it tiny pixels at a time, lol.

oh yea, love DSF's intro w/ ken SDing. lmao.

CerpinTaxt

Smash Cadet
Wow...I'm speachless..
First off, this is defenitely the best smash video I've ever seen and prob. still will be for a long time..
GERM has gotten like 100x better than was his combo video showed (Hylian Knightmare).
I've never seen anyone do an edgeguard with sheik's chain.....DSF is the ****(best sheik) :)
Zelgadis was just amazing.
Bob$ got even MORE insane off the map and I don't know if you can get much better with Doc.
The one thing I loved about The King's portion was when he was fighting Ken mostly, and would just keep on kicking him more and more off the map..it was amazing..
Hella's radishes are nuts..don't wanna mess with that guy..Also I loved the umbrella to grab combos, they were sick..
Mike Nasty's bombs give me nightmares at night, awesome job..
Clod's knee should be feared by all smash players, lol..

Fantastic video guys..

Zero34

Smash Lord
good gosh. finished watching it. all i gotta say are bob$, germ, and zel were most entertaining parts. im not ingnoring the others, knees are always fun :D

zel got friggin better. hitting pikachu's now? lol, thats crazy. i still think there should be individuals. that would be too hawt.

and who's tony?

Cort

Apple Head
Entertaining video for the most part. Some of the stuff was pretty inspirational. I don't know why this is stickied though.

edit//
Isn't it funny how DSF's segment was the least entertaining and yet he is the best player in DBR? <_<

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
The music was f'ing beautiful, it had everything and if you didn't like at least one song, you have to be deaf.

..but DAYAM you guys took my breathe away

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
Chaotic said:
The music was f'ing beautiful, it had everything and if you didn't like at least one song, you have to be deaf.

..but DAYAM you guys took my breathe away
i agree with u on the music i like the music alot with bobmoney fighting, while the musical instruments were playing that was awsome. him and his awsome ****** comboes!!!!!

§Maverick§

Smash Journeyman
There is nothing else for me to say that hasnt been said here, so just congratulations for the hard work.
You guys are the best. This video is going to the history books as the best combo video ever.

P.S.: When Germ said that they were 3 times faster, he was REALLY serius. Oh and Zelgadis, How in the world can you move so blindly fast? That looked like it was Action Replay...awesome, just awsome.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Insane vid. Everyone ripped people to shreds and the music was dope. Nice effects too, real slick. Hooray for more smashers being really tatted up (Germ), it's lonesome.

Office_Shredder

Smash Ace
The combos were great, but I didn't like the music at all (in fact, I stopped watching about halfway through after fastforwarding through part of it).

shanus

Smash Hero
Fileffel said:
Is there any way I can get this into an mpeg format? my Mac can't play .wmv's. T_T
Go to googlew and typ ein windows media player and download it. It works just fine for macs, considering I watched it on mine today.

Edit: Oh and btw, your video was AMAZING, absolutely breath-taking level of play you have going on there. I have no doubt you guys would 4 stock me and I have improved a ton and mastered most of the high end techniques too :-\ lol

fugito348

Smash Journeyman
dat shiz was fcking krazy! lots of improvement in game from everyone. music was kinda funky, but all good. krazy *** sht

good job dbr!

Hella

Smash Apprentice
My fav parts:

- The segment of all Bob's money-shot clips.

- How Clod fast falls his neutral-airs so that only one of the kicks hit.

- Mike Nasty's bomb spikes on the Ganon.

- When King carry's the opponent off of FD and then back again just to spike them into the wall.

- How all of DSF's combos seem like he's trying to make you look bad.

- Every combo Germ does on Trevyn.

- How Zel edgeguards by jumping on the platform on pokemon stadium and wavedashes back onto the edge.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
Anyone know where I can get the songs from King's part and the first song from Hella's part?

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Thanks for goin thru hell for us smash fans. :) *is downloading it as I type* Man I hate computer errors like that ****, I can relate. Computers can be complete bull**** sometimes. :mad:

mood4food77

Smash Hero
that was so much better than the old vids, you guys kick ***, i saw the most improvement in clod zero, holy crap, but all of you guys improved (except hella, we didn't know much about him before) crazy combo's but there is one thing i have to point out though, too many wall spikes...i saw a lot of wall spikes from bob$, hella, and the germ, and some of the were pointless too, but it still was a kick *** vid

Echo

Smash Champion
Definetly the best vid from the boards. Took me like 2 hours... but its good to actually have 1 vid of you guys to cover it all rather than the seperate ones lol.

good ****. keep up the good work.

Top Bottom