• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR presents: Evolution *LINKS ON THE FIRST PAGE*

OMFG

Smash Cadet
DBR still has the best videos from when I left 'til when I got back into the game... I really think Clod's old music fit him a little better than VNV nation though 0_o

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Grmo said:
No, you suck at link.

As for the alphabetical thing, that can't be right, because DSF is also after Mike and Hella :confused: .
Err... not when I watch it. When I watch it DSF is before Mike and Hella. And I just checked it. On the video I just checked, it says "PLAYERS (in alphbetical order)." Maybe you're looking at a different version or something? :confused:

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
I'm looking at the version that I downloaded 2 minutes after it was released. It's in alphabetical order at the end, but throughout the video (for me) it goes: Bob$, Clod, Mike, Hella, King, DSF Germ, Zel. Maybe they changed it :ohwell:.

EDIT: lol i forgot dsf. thanks for reminding me.

Wuss

Smash Champion
Grmo said:
I'm looking at the version that I downloaded 2 minutes after it was released. It's in alphabetical order at the end, but throughout the video (for me) it goes: Bob$, Clod, Mike, Hella, King, DSF, Germ, Zel. Maybe they changed it :ohwell:.
You forgot DSF, but yea....

viper_smash_king

Smash Apprentice
Omega_Star said:
Well this is the one I've been watching... maybe they did change it?

Still looking for King's song and Hella's first song.
Basic instinct V Delete - Shake it up(For the king) and mod- Kurtis mantrock(for hella)

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
viper_smash_king said:
Basic instinct V Delete - Shake it up(For the king) and mod- Kurtis mantrock(for hella)
Thanks, but I know the titles of the songs, I just can't find them anywhere. I'm hoping for someone from DBR to upload them here.

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
In the Germ's Link vid one of those songs sounded like Zack de la Rocha was singing but I'm pretty sure it wasn't a Rage song. Where was that from? Was it him? As far as I knew he had only made the one song, "We want it all" since he left. Does anyone know what that song in there was? Also if you really are as big a Rage fan as me(doubtful, cause I'm a BIG fan), then do you know if the rumors about them getting back together are true or not? Anyway the vids are nice, but you know that by now, don't need me to tell you.

Sp1k3

Smash Rookie
Thanks, but I know the titles of the songs, I just can't find them anywhere. I'm hoping for someone from DBR to upload them here.
Yea, I've looked everywhere for King's song but I can't find it. Hoping just like you for someone to upload the song. :ohwell:

Lanyx

Smash Cadet
I looked around and I must have missed it, but I'm curious what the name of the song during Clod Zero's section is?

Edit: Nevermind, found it.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Can someone please tell me where I can get King's song in the Evolution vid? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

And Bob: Good taste in music. Lol.

Edit: Whoops. Didn't read the page all the way. Thanks for the link, Cactuar.

The GERM

Smash Ace
The songs are in the credits. If you don't have a file sharing program, go to oldversion.com and download Ares Galaxy, search for it on that.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Can someone please tell me where I can get King's song in the Evolution vid? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

And Bob: Good taste in music. Lol.

Edit: Whoops. Didn't read the page all the way. Thanks for the link, Cactuar.
yo smooth criminal, you live in ATL? show up for some smashfests or tournaments sometime, just PM don't reply in here i don't read video discussion

K1T3

Smash Lord
Ahh the days when we would download and have actual copies of all the smash matches and vids out there. I used to have so very many gigabytes of smash vids on my comp. Unfortunately every time I quit I end up deleting all of my vids =( Including this one sorry gimpy.

The only stuff that has survived on my comp are some Japanese vids and Epita vids.

Rannskita

Smash Journeyman
what did gimpy want at the top of the page? the megaupload link is still working isnt it? :3

Mewgia

Smash Cadet
ooooh thank you for searching youtube and finding the choppy cut up version.
What I am looking for, however, is the full-length wmv (or even a stream of the fulllength wmv). Watching it as a cut-up rehost of a rehost of a rehost just doesn't do this movie justice. It's a veritable masterpeice

Top Bottom