• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR presents: Evolution *LINKS ON THE FIRST PAGE*

Mr. Someone

Smash Rookie
Another 40 minutes until I can watch the video.
I'm going to wake uo in 6 hours, btw.
^__^

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
keep posting, your downloads will go faster and everyone will take interest in reading your post...
"im downloading it" - that's reallly nice to hear

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
foxandfalco said:
keep posting, your downloads will go faster and everyone will take interest in reading your post...
O RLY? if thats the case i should say it too

laxxe23

Smash Rookie
foxandfalco said:

lol it worked just gained 30% in past 2 minutes
ps. at some pcnt that doesnt involve monkies

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Seeding at 250kB/s to 6 people.

Watched 50% of it. Crazy... too bad the picture quality is really bad... =)

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I was on the chat room for almost the entire two days, and I saved the convo. Anyone who wants it tell me. It's quite the read. Btw, I have no idea why I thought of this idea. Just completely random....

MeLeo

Smash Cadet
Who's that dancing at the beginning?

Last edited:

Wuss

Smash Champion
ajp_anton said:
Seeding at 250kB/s to 6 people.

Watched 50% of it. Crazy... too bad the picture quality is really bad... =)
Wait, the quality is bad? ( I havent seen it yet) THe other ones had really good quality it seemed, so why would these be so bad?

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Simna ibn Sind: done
Simna ibn Sind: good video
Simna ibn Sind: good ****
Simna ibn Sind: fun combos
Simna ibn Sind: nice songs
Simna ibn Sind: good editting
Zarelidchaos has left the room.
Babu4evr8: thats good to hear
Simna ibn Sind: i give the video a 9/10
Babu4evr8: why not a 10/10?
Simna ibn Sind: that last point was lost because the italian bistro i want to eat at now that the show is done is closed
Babu4evr8: haha
Babu4evr8: ok..
Simna ibn Sind: oh welll....and im in the video so ill give it a 9.5
Simna ibn Sind: **** italy

CerpinTaxt

Smash Cadet
Umm this is not good, I have about 13 minutes left and all of a sudden, for about 2 minutes, the time has been going up.....Nooooo

D

Deleted member

Cerpin, you have to configurate your o-maps

Ahoyvenglaiven!

Can't wait for this vid.

Enochuout

Smash Journeyman
**** my ****ty connection... I've got 1:20 minutes left, and the time is slowly increasing rather than going down. At this rate, I'll have to go to class and start over when I get back.

amnesiac

Smash Apprentice
finished watching it ..

.. whoa.

kinda speechless, awesome tricks and excellent editing. all along with some other nice scenes ;)

thanks so much, the waiting was worth it!

btw, got it off the server with the sketchbook, dl'd at about .. 260kb/s-330kb/s, started right on time.
ill be seeding this too.

Zodiac

Smash Master
foxandfalco said:
Im watching it.

CerpinTaxt

Smash Cadet
Enochuout said:
**** my ****ty connection... I've got 1:20 minutes left, and the time is slowly increasing rather than going down. At this rate, I'll have to go to class and start over when I get back.

I've got the same problem buddy....

IstariAsuka

Smash Cadet
sunday night.. completion of the divx codec render is finished.. output file is 846mb. which isnt to bad for an uncompressed file.
I'd just like to note that divx does not support lossless compression, therefore, it makes absolutely no sense to say that you rendered it in divx resulting in a 846MB "uncompressed" file.

Perhaps a lot of your troubles getting this video out the door was because you need more experience with doing digital video stuff... just based on your post it sounds like you guys are pretty noobish at this.

You should have outputted your video from premiere in huffyuv, then run any filters you might want in virtual dub, again outputting in huffyuv. Now you have a nice file with all the filters run on it you want that's been kept as high quality as possible. All that's left is to encode into any variety of codecs, with no more hassle. If an encode is unsatisfactory, just try again! That's what the lossless/filtered version you made earlier is for. Encode in xvid using virtual dub or encode in mpeg1 using Tmpeg is generally ideal.

As for audio, it's generally best to compress that seperately and join with the finished video file later. For compression you'll usually want to use LAME with the "--alt-preset standard" setting.

Anyways, starting to download video now...

Link-NY

Smash Ace
**** nice Link combos Germ! i expected alot from ur link but not THIS much! X_X there some things u did that i clearly just didnt understand X_X it seemed as if ur link was wavedashing as if he was luigi!and some of those edge gaurds were crazy!

Point Blank

Smash Apprentice
Are you guys gonna tell us what songs you used? Unless the credits at the end tell us that...

Top Bottom