• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR presents: Evolution *LINKS ON THE FIRST PAGE*

Tyson651

Smash Lord
wow, what a gay week of rendering and everything, we all want to thank u guys a lot, for all the consideration and stress DBR went through to spread this awesome combo vid!

THANK YOU!!

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
OMFG, it was at 91% and firefox decided to freeze.
i only have to wait another hour 30 though, so it's all good

:)

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
Azuryu said:
You should get university broadband lol. Takes me 20 mins to dl, at 50 % currently :)
let's just say may internet was attackin up. it took 6 minutes to download and im 40% through watching the vid now. bobmoney is sexy, might drop mario for doc (just because)

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Loved the vid thnx DBR. I know how much of a pain rendering can be so I applaud you for not throwing the pc out of the window XD. Also all this posting and those views skyrocketing was hilarious XD. You guys do some new stuff in this vid too. I like that. That part of zelgadis waveshing peach and ganon was awesome and a really nice editing job.!! Meh I'm gonna sleep now its night over here XD. Good stuff!!^^

atvcrazy417

Smash Rookie
-This is pure Jesus in a Forum right here...
-The Forum God would post if he played SSBM
Thank-YOU DBR
-I can say that i think i got better just by watching in Awe the...
awesomeness of this FIFTY MINUTE video!!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Amazing how the message with Bach took about 5 seconds or so and fixed just about everything. When will you guys cut out each part of the vid for individual downloads? Will you be doing that at all after all the **** you guys went through to get this one out? My comp sucks big hairy johnsons so I need to dl/watch this somewhere else =(

Eggz

Smash Hero
Wow. Looking at your guys' myspaces kept me busy for the time it took to download. Thanks for the quality entertainment, and introducing almost all players to smash, and introducing the next-gen-nubs to the game. I <3 DBR.

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
Great video! Everyone who plays smash should have it. I wish I had thought of some of that stuff.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
...I LOVE JACK IN THE BOX!!!! BUT...PANCHO VILLA 4 LIFE lol aww cali...i miss it so much!!!!! the bay area is soo nice (SAN MATEO BABY!!!)...well im downloading right now but your story just brought back all my memories of cali! i was like DUDE.. so yea im just being a dude for a little bit...

so dude...

yea so crazzy story... this big dude aws ******* around in the weight room yesterday and he got his thumb pinched in between two 75 lb dumbells and the top part of his thumb popped right off!!! i didnt see it but i felt horrible for him... i mean not only can he not really play smash anymore....but losing the tip of your thumb? wow thats got to SUCK! our trainer had to pick up the thumb off teh ground and put it in ice and we just found out today that they cant re-attache it....poor guy...

GERM I <3 you...inspiration to me and thousands of links everywhere
thanks for literally giving up half a week to your boys on the boards...

ps.- wow i just re-read this and its slightly spammish..MY B!!

homsar

Smash Ace
Wow, after reading that I feel Kinda guilty. I mean, you spent so much time for us... you should have taken a break. We could have waited. Thanks Anyways. Im still downloading so Ill post comments after.

roymaster2

Smash Journeyman
what's with all this "seeding" stuff?

can anyone help me dl it faster?

Xeritross

Smash Apprentice
You guys have done it again!

DBR has made their mark in the SSBM history books!

And now let Evolution be labeled as "The greatest smash video ever made..."

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
Xeritross said:
You guys have done it again!

DBR has made their mark in the SSBM history books!

And now let Evolution be labeled as "The greatest smash video ever made..."
lol...not the best smash vid ever made, but definately a piece of SSBM history

Zero34

Smash Lord
this sh** is too good. some crazy combos and ive only watched the first five minutes. bob$'s doc is beyond good.

who are the people in the beginning of each? the players im guessing

*goes to watch more*

_glook

Got a Passion for Smashin'
"Page 2 of 19"

Testament to DBR's popularity.

Nice vid overall. Nice double shines by Zel :).

Also Germ... what the crap @ dair combos?! I didn't even know that was possible. And lol @ ledge bomb set trick. I saw you do that at Champ Combo, it's very sexy.

GEN_Metal

Smash Cadet
I found it funny about The GERM's part is:

1) His Girl had that tatoo that said "Germ's Lady"

and

2) That he drinks while practicing! XDDDD

Savior

Smash Journeyman
Was great, especially hella's trick with her up-b was nice, and zels spams are great, like germs style, and lol @ ken dying to DSF, was a mistake of him, tough its a fair win :>

Top Bottom