• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR presents: Evolution *LINKS ON THE FIRST PAGE*

stalfos

Smash Journeyman
Yay, that video was really worth the 10 mins of fownloading >_< Great job and all the other things every1 else have said >_>

Wyte

Smash Apprentice
really good video, i dont even understand how some of your combo's come out lol, its like MAGIC, but yea great video keep up the good work and sorry about ur friend in the end ... **** happens i guess =/

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nice video. I especially liked the video editing at the part where the Fox is shining people across the stage, and it cuts between different characters on the same stage. That looked real slick.

nookrulz

Smash Ace
Zelgadîs ™ said:
Theres a little bit better picture quality version, but the sound isnt synched up in the Live intros. If people don't care, I could see about maybe hosting it, but no guarantees.
If the intros are the only part that aren't synced up, I'm all for it.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
wow, I just watched it and it was freaking awesome X 122373928345601239329840920 X 10ect... That is freaking crazy you have all stepped it up but i think my favorite part was at the end when you gave your dedication. Freaking awesome job guys and i hope to get to play you some time.

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
wow that video was awesome...

in my opinion the best scenes were from King... the 2nd best were from Germ...

what was wrong with mike nasty? his scenes were less good than the scenes from "Pure Nastyness"

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
VERY GOOD CREW VID, DUDES!
Good clips from all the members. Germ was my favourite in this vid, because he use totally sickness Link combos, and because Link's a very cool character to watch vids of =P
King's part also pwned hard! I love your Jiggly combos man, especially the rest combos =P

DSF, you deserve the price for the best music, as well as a lot of cool clips. Never expected anyone from DBR to use In Flames as music. Nice choice. More metal for smash vids! :bigthumbu

And for the editors: Nice work!
Germ, you did a good editing job, and SideFX, you totally own in making effects and such.

Metal_Doc

Smash Journeyman
Wow, This video was amazing, great stuff. Zelgadis' Fox is just TOO good. Bob$ did an awesome job and pulled off some new **** that was awesome. Props to DBR, that stuff was awesome.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
it took me like 4 hours to download..><

and i ended up watching at about 3 am.

but it was still ****.

ughh..zel's waveshines = too good.

nice visuals too..waveshine peach turns into gannon...= yahhyuhzzz

Vall3y

Smash Lord
the combos were great, the edit was great, the music was great, the quality was pretty bad =p
but i cant blame you.. i wouldnt download 2 gigs

The GERM

Smash Ace
Zelgadîs ™ said:
Theres a little bit better picture quality version, but the sound isnt synched up in the Live intros. If people don't care, I could see about maybe hosting it, but no guarantees.
hey Trebor, If you still have the 800mb file on your computer, I'll just fix the audio next week and release a better quality version. It most likely won't be 800mb, but somwhere between 350-500mb.

K10

Smash Apprentice
EclipseWebJS said:
While I'm the only one that notices this, there was quite a few minor encoding glitches that came out, also I had used the torrent download and for some reason it's not switching over to DHT so I can seed.

I also saw some rude bits in there ...
I saw those glitches as well but I figured, it was a great video and it took a lot of time so why complain about it.

ꓰspeon

Sun Pokemon
Yeah guys this is the best combo vid ever made, no doubt (even because it's 8 vids in one :laugh: ). Props and congrats.

The GERM said:
hey Trebor, If you still have the 800mb file on your computer, I'll just fix the audio next week and release a better quality version. It most likely won't be 800mb, but somwhere between 350-500mb.
Yeah everyone wants a better quality video (at least IMO)

=KMH=

Smash Rookie
Awesome Vid!
In my opinion one of the best/the best vid ever!
I can`t find words,to give this vid as much honor as it earns...
My favourite part was the Zelgadis part, it was just incredible but every part had incredible combos ,in my opinion....

Demongod86

Smash Apprentice
Clod Zero looked pretty similar to the last time. I'm really digging DSF's Sheik though. What's with the real time recording of the players? I didn't like that too much (not that I couldn't FF past it), and I'd definitely be willing to DL a higher quality file.

King's Jigglypuff is also just so good that it's stupid. He four stocked SilentSpectre's Falcon in one match...that's just beyond words.

obviousboy

Smash Rookie
i've seen the video and it is sweet. I would just like to say that I think Zelgadis actually got better at shining people, even though I didn't think that would be possible. He shines people of off pokemon stadium within the first 5 secs of the game lol. And when the King played Ken, who won...?

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I haven't even seen it yet :(. I'll get the 46:43 seconds to watch it eventually though. I've seen a few parts of it, I think it was Kings part and some of DSF's. King's Jiggs is monstrous. DSF's Shiek is berserk....

The GERM

Smash Ace
Originally Posted by EmperorCesar
Hurra, I'm looking foward to this. My Link, Czar, trashes anybody on my crew... who do I have to thank for this? The Germs "Fake ***" combo video! Go DBR

The GERM: hahahaha, who's this f*g? the only thing more real than my combos is me and yurr mom's relationship, tell that bit** to shave that sh**.

EmperorCesar e-mail: Notice how i put "Fake ***" in quotes. You fool, I was defending your video. Sorry if you dint understand, but I was basically saying that all those punes that say yalls videos are BS are morons, as I have become a **** good Link based on your Hylian Nightmare. I was serious when I said everything I know about Link I learned from your video. Please read more carefully next time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd like to publicly apologize to EmperorCesar, I shoulda read more carefully. I've been getting a lot of sh** like that for the last year so whenver I hear something like that, I try to come up with the most humiliating scenario possible to insult them, I've came up with some worse sh** than that, but that was pretty bad. Again, I'm so sorry, I thought you were being sarcastic in your post and I read it to quick, I obviously didn't mean what I wrote at all, but I feel like a total jerk. I appreciate all the support man, and thank you for watching our videos, it means a lot.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
ah ****
i just realized i never commented on the video

Germ, your link plays ****en fast so now i have to get faster. THe edgeguards were great, double sex kicks, turning around with bombs, and that bomb wall spike on the falco, i've only done that **** twice.

Bob MOney your doc is crazy, you b air to wavedash madman. Your doc improved a **** load. gj

I was most impressed by Hella's peach, **** that thing is fast, i've never seen peach move that fast.

Good **** from DBR in general

Top Bottom