• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dayum - A Brawl Combo Video by BluB

Mr-R

Smash Champion
beast gameplay O.O
too bad the quality kinda sucks.
You know i could record everything for u with my dazzle ,it would take some time but it would be worth it

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Amazing I hope this isn't your last cv you are my favorite falco player.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Amazing. Please don't stop making CV's, your one of my fav Falco's as well. :)

All you need is better quality. Legit combos, wow.

BluB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Crazy_Arni
Thank you all :D

You are right. I should ask someone next time if he could record my scenes or buy myself a grabber :b

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
This video receives my absolute highest of compliments. It shows solid play, with unique style, and good reading skill, along with technical execution. I'll even go as far as to say it reminded me a lot of my own play, and at certainly had some clips that I would not have been capable of performing.

An amazing video.

BluB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Crazy_Arni
Tournaments that are not in germany are too expensive for me =/

I'm glad you all like it :D

Hobs

Smash Journeyman
BluB is an innovator. There are many things in this video that are completely knew to me, among them being the now famous 3:30 clip. This is what I like to see in a combo video. This is entertainment.

napZzz

Smash Hero
this video is beyond amazing. Like, I was ****ing shocked at how good this thing was. I hope you make another video of this level in the future blub.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I ***** hate it when people ask if its brawl+... ARE U THAT STUPID SERIOUSLY

l!nk_aut

Smash Journeyman
I ***** hate it when people ask if its brawl+... ARE U THAT STUPID SERIOUSLY
i have to quote that cause its so true. nothing is more annoying than some idiots asking if its brawl+ on every cv that is not as bad as the 9001 brawl-noob-cv's.

congrats again blub at your cv.

BluB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Crazy_Arni
WTF? xD
I only went to one tourney yet. That was about half a year ago.
There are almost no tournaments in germany =/
Dunno if I'm the best, I didn't play everyone yet but I'm sure im top 3.
I don't think that my parents would allow me to go to the USA for a brawl tournament :o

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
There are almost no tournaments in germany =/
I don't think that my parents would allow me to go to the USA for a brawl tournament :o
@ the first sentence: That's what I thought

@ your parents: You should ask them. Tell them that the Americans have observed your game play and that there is a chance that you will be selected to potentially go to America to play in a national tournament, traveling expenses waived and housing and entry fee taken care of. See if they would entertain the idea. It is in the summer, so you should not be in school at that time.

BluB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Crazy_Arni
Well, I don't know. I have to think about it. I've never been on such a huge travel, especially alone.
I have one question. How come you ask me something like this? Is it just because of the cv? That's just a compilation of my good matches. You didn't even see real matchesof me. Just curious.
Anyway, I g2g sleep now ^^

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Well, I don't know. I have to think about it. I've never been on such a huge travel, especially alone.
I have one question. How come you ask me something like this? Is it just because of the cv? That's just a compilation of my good matches. You didn't even see real matchesof me. Just curious.
I'm well known for having a good eye in player decisions. Even from just combo videos, I can tell when someone knows what they're doing. You didn't rely on gimmicks, you used reading ability. Even if your opponents didn't always pick optimal decisions, I could see you read them fairly well, and did not use a lot of overly risky options while showing good technical mastery.

Your region does not have a lot of recognition. Having a player from Germany come would build massive hype for the tournament, especially one of the best, who plays a good character. Also, you have achieved a small degree of recognition for producing such a video, whereas a match of you would not do the same. I would sooner reach out to the victors of tournaments, but as you live in Germany, this is far easier said than done, and as you said, there are few tournaments.

Overall, of course you do not have to come. I was merely asking to see if you were interested. I know that the TO in charge of the event wants Europeans to come, and that it might be possible for me to get you a sponsorship.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
dude ur not alone, there are ALLOT of europeans interested in going to apex ( including gheb whos also german iirc )

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Pierce, I've been to that tournament also, and his playstyle is most easily described as early SK92, from the time when he was extremely flashy and aggro.

I'm just sayin'

Top Bottom