• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darkrain vs. Silent Spectre vs. G-Reg...PLACE YOUR BETS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
wow...too much EC in here silent is too underrated its ridiculous.

Anyways i would put $20 on silent, he would beat greg with not that much difficulty and then beat darkrain with some difficulty.

Note : This is not speculation, it is FACT.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Well in the end, all of these competitors are awesome, but let's face it.

The person who would win this match up in all seriousness...

is me.

I would win, everyone put money down on me. Cause I play Red falcon, and red falcon is sexy.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
^^^^
Everyone knows pink falcon is the sexiest.

Are these matches actually going to take place or is this all just speculation?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
One person out of those three would most likely dominate simply due to having more experience against Falcons, but even that's hard to say.

<sarcasm>I'm going for VooDoo Daddy. You know SS, Darkrain, and G-Reg all took moves from him. Poor guy. </sarcasm>

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
^ lol XD, its amazing to see someone list dark at the bottom, considering he has been around long before the other 2. also, whoever said that the midwest was mediocre, you obviously forget that we have the best peach vidjo, top 3 sheik drephen, cunning who created fox, and dope who is easily 2nd best falco in the US. and don't forget tink who was top ten for the first 5-6 mlg tournies last season.

Rayzorium

Smash Apprentice
West vs Midwest vs East? Doesn't South get an entrant? =0

But, I place $15, 5 for each player, on a 3-way tie. If it goes to Sudden Death, they will continue to tie repeatedly. =D

Vall3y

Smash Lord

But, I place $15, 5 for each player, on a 3-way tie. If it goes to Sudden Death, they will continue to tie repeatedly. =D
in case of a tie in sudden death, the 'higher slot' gets the win
:psycho:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
The south never gets its recognition >_>..Anyways I put $5 on G-reg.

The GERM

Smash Ace
$5 on the Chinaman

Hmm, In all honesty, when it comes to Falcon dittos, nobody has more training then SS. The West gave birth to C. Falcon, Isai and Falcon are actually still attaced by their umbilical chord. What people don't realize is that Isai and SS aren't the only ones who play Falcon around here, virtually everyone in Norcal has a Falcon, including myself, Bob$, Lunin, Tang, and everyone else which results in an insane amount of Falcon dittos, friendlies and tournament, all the time. Isai and SS both live in San Jose, not 10 minutes from each other, SS is Isai's first and only real pupil/padowan and has had more Falcon ditto experience with him alone then I think anyone has in general, even with all other falcon dittos aside.

When it comes to just who's better in general, everyone will have their biases, we would only know if these 3 traveled every so often outside their area. But when it comes to Falcon DITTOS, you have to look at the facts and the amount of experience each of these 3 players have at this particular match up which SS wins hands down. Not saying G-reg or Darkrain couldn't beat SS in Falcon dittos, I just think SS would win a lot more. Not taking anything away from G-reg or Darkrain, I'm sure you guys are amazing players, I'm just stating my opinion based on what I know. Plus SS is asian.

And let's not forget about this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=LY4o-5gEyxY&mode=related&search=

$5 on SS.

LuCKy

Smash Master
Hmm, In all honesty, when it comes to Falcon dittos, nobody has more training then SS. The West gave birth to C. Falcon, Isai and Falcon are actually still attaced by their umbilical chord. What people don't realize is that Isai and SS aren't the only ones who play Falcon around here, virtually everyone in Norcal has a Falcon, including myself, Bob$, Lunin, Tang, and everyone else which results in an insane amount of Falcon dittos, friendlies and tournament, all the time. Isai and SS both live in San Jose, not 10 minutes from each other, SS is Isai's first and only real pupil/padowan and has had more Falcon ditto experience with him alone then I think anyone has in general, even with all other falcon dittos aside.

When it comes to just who's better in general, everyone will have their biases, we would only know if these 3 traveled every so often outside their area. But when it comes to Falcon DITTOS, you have to look at the facts and the amount of experience each of these 3 players have at this particular match up which SS wins hands down. Not saying G-reg or Darkrain couldn't beat SS in Falcon dittos, I just think SS would win a lot more. Not taking anything away from G-reg or Darkrain, I'm sure you guys are amazing players, I'm just stating my opinion based on what I know. Plus SS is asian.

And let's not forget about this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=LY4o-5gEyxY&mode=related&search=

$5 on SS.
lol by the word of the germ $5 on ss

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I'm asian, and G-reg is my doppleganger according to this pregnant chick, so I think he indirectly obtains the powers of the far east

sidefx

Smash Champion
SS all the ****in way. dont even have to think for more than a second on that one..
youll see why when the video comes out soon.. i get shivers when i think about it.

sidefx

Smash Champion
the SS combo vid.. its currently being compiled and worked on. the clips are almost done being extracted and put together.. soon though.. soon

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
50 bucks on SS.

This would be great if it'd ever happen. I don't think I've seen a lot of travel from either SS or G-reg.

G@BE

Smash Lord

hurray for my hero! he returns!

The South should have a falcon player for us. I nominate Rayzorium for that spot.... or me ^-^

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I think Germ has a very good point about SS; God knows no one gets better falcon training than him. $5 on SS.

Also, I feel a little sorry for him being cut out of the new DBR banner :(

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Where is Tapion, this should be a CF Rectangle, Midwest, West, East, and TAPION. He deserves his own region.

sidefx

Smash Champion
jeff is in the dbr banner it just depends on what theme your using in the forums, but just right click it go to properties, and copy and paste the url youll see the whole image

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Darkrain isn't my favorite Falcon -- his style is kind of boring but super crisp and technical -- but I definitely think he's the best Falcon. I always take the best player over the alternative in dittos. $5 on Darkrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom