• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darkrain vs. Silent Spectre vs. G-Reg...PLACE YOUR BETS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DYC

Smash Champion
This pow wow of ladies coming to my defense is all well and good, but pick up your skirts and get the **** out of here. The lot of you.

And leave Nick alone. He is mine and mine alone to deal with.

Asylum

Smash Journeyman
Isai > Darkrain > Silent Spectre > G-Reg > Azen > Tapion > Jiano

This isn't perfect but it's a good estimate. I'm missing a couple falcon pros.

The King

Smash Ace
This thread's still active? With flames and sandy ******s to boot? Wow.

6 months ago I could have told you my answer to nearly 67% confidence (since I've never seen nor played against Mr. G-reg). Things have changed, and we've been left with nothing but regional speculation and opinion.

Darkrain competes against his midwest brotheren and does well, including a solid record traveling out of state. G-reg from what I understand rarely travels very far, competing within the same circle with solid results as well, yet the problem is he doesn't travel so no one outside his circle can really know. Norcal's Silentspectre has the same situation, competing against nearly everyone on the WC save oregon/washington and doing exceptional as well. Yet the same problem exists that SS doesn't travel to other regions that enjoy expressing their opinion on this matter.

Darkrain travels...just not to us, and not to the EC.
G-reg doesn't travel except on the EC.
SS doesn't travel except on the WC.
They're all **** good.

The answer to the debate then? Who the **** knows anymore. Someday the stars will align and these smashers will meet, then observations can be made. Until then, stop attacking people over this; they're all good.

King Out

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Cups: My bad. I kinda thought that might've been the case after I poted and saw that you're in KS as well. Sincerest apologies. But I will forever belong to DYC, as he mentioned, so there. :p King's also right, but Greg's righter, Lmao. One day it will be settled...

technomancer

Smash Champion
That day will be Pound 2, someone get SS in the back of a pickup truck and get them here.

MD/VA can't wait to get revenge on Drephen as well.

Cups

Smash Ace
But I will forever belong to DYC, as he mentioned, so there. :p
Ha ha, it's okay man, I understand. Just to let you know though, when he said Nick he meant me, because my name is Nick too. He said "Nick is mine alone to deal with," he was talking about me ha ha. Once again, I see the confusion.

We'll settle this one day DYC, and I'm pretty sure the world will collapse on itself.

Smooth is a stud.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
dude, n1c2k3, dont take that poontang from DYC, hes a **** to everyone with the slightest bit of ignorance. isnt that how DYC is pronounced, "Dik"? i see no coincidence with this observation rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom