• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darkrain vs. Silent Spectre vs. G-Reg...PLACE YOUR BETS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
THE FALCON TRIANGLE
Darkrain vs. Silent Spectre vs. G-Reg
The Midwest vs. the West vs. the East

Place your bets on who would win.

Who do YOU think would win this match?

PLACE YOUR BETS:

Silent Spectre: $140
G-reg: $135
Darkrain: $120

Secret competitors
Juggernaut: $5
TC: $10
Dustin: $5
Anden: $5
John: $5
Rayzorium: $10
Mista Sinista: $5 (for being sinista)
Kamikaze Falco: $5

EDIT: Anyone who says they put down $1 or $20 or $100 towards to any of these soldiers, I'll mark it down as $5 cuz that'll be fair. So everyone, stick with $5 bets.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Since people can say "I bet $1,000,000 on SS", you can only do a bet of $5 per person to be fair.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
darkrain $999,999,999,999,999 unless i was playing, then its Tc $999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 biotch

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
yes, moving on...

I'd have to go with SS here $10, not because I think he's better than G-Reg or Darkrain but consider who he plays Falcon dittos with. He would probably know the match-up better than the other 2. SS hands down.

HylianLord

Smash Ace
yes, moving on...

I'd have to go with SS here $10, not because I think he's better than G-Reg or Darkrain but consider who he plays Falcon dittos with. He would probably know the match-up better than the other 2. SS hands down.
ISAIIHAAHH

yes Silent Spectre ftw! $5 dawllaw on SS. (west coast bias but w/e ><)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
cause if isai was here, everyone would bet on isai obviously. theres no falcon that would compare to him lol.

i dun see how darkrain is that good, yes he sparks and gets crazy combos, but thats about it, and he sparks only once in a while.

ss on the other hand, he has big potential, and it seems like hes raising really fast to me.

i say.. 5 bucks for ss.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Darkrain has placed the highest at MLGs, but that's no indication who would win the Falcon ditto. Hmm... I guess I'd go with SS

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
cause if isai was here, everyone would bet on isai obviously. theres no falcon that would compare to him lol.

i dun see how darkrain is that good, yes he sparks and gets crazy combos, but thats about it, and he sparks only once in a while.

ss on the other hand, he has big potential, and it seems like hes raising really fast to me.

i say.. 5 bucks for ss.
Darkrain IS that good actually. Watch him play in person. Nuff said.

Burr

Smash Apprentice
never seen darkrain play in person but have seen ss play in person and he is quiet the beast, and i do think ss plays better ppl than darkrain. also, does any one noe if isai can even play falcon dittos? ive never seen him play a serious one latley...ima go with ss

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
lol exactly. G-reg might have Azen training, but that just doesn't compare. $5 for SS.

Zoap

Smash Master
btw i put my money on SS, and not just no measly $5, I'd be willing to put down $50 on this guy. but for this i guess its 5

SS is too good and don't forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom