• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darkrain vs. Silent Spectre vs. G-Reg...PLACE YOUR BETS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
$5 on Darkrain.

Darkrain vs. Jiano Falcon dittos show you everything you need to know.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
$5 ON THE MAN SS I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHO EXCEPT ISAI CAN 3 STOCK WIFE ON BRINSTAR WIFES COUNTER PICK? NO ONE.

SS ALL THE WAY. No such thing as Darkrain or Jiano xD jking <3 them but SS all the way xD.

Vist

Smash Champion
this is a pretty tough decision...

i have a soft spot for greg since he plays a ridiculous falcon and would be reppin this area and the east coast.

Putting my biasness aside, I would imagine SS being the best of the 3, at least in falcon ditto matches. From what I've seen from SS in recent videos and placings, he has the most impressive record of the three. Not only that, but his falcon strongly resembles isai's and likely has had a good amount of experience playing with/against isai's falcon. Based off of that, I'd assume that his falcon ditto expertise/experience is probably more than what could be said for darkrain or greg and that's basically what this bet comes down to.

i was going to place a bet on either greg or ss but after realizing the intensity of the match-up, coupled with greg's amazingness and hilariously egocentric posts, i've decided...

$5 on greg.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Korean DJ: no offense to you top cat but my five didn't go towards top cat. It went for darkrain. I'm merely stating that top cat voted his $5 towards darkrain.

I assume we can only vote once

cF=)

Smash Lord
LOL I'M CANADIAN.

5$ on G-Reg, because TA is too good.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
ive already 4 stocked anden in falcon dittos, in fact he still owes me 10$ from money matches that he never paid me. anden somewhat sucks balls, and mows attempt to be funny has officially failed.

tsetse

Smash Lord
THE FALCON TRIANGLE
Darkrain vs. Silent Spectre vs. G-Reg
The Midwest vs. the West vs. the East

Place your bets on who would win.

Who do YOU think would win this match?

PLACE YOUR BETS:

Silent Spectre: $70
G-reg: $70
Darkrain: $65

Secret competitors
Juggernaut: $5
TC: $10
Dustin: $5
Anden: $5

Why is Isai not in on this? Chickens :embarrass :ohwell: :p

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Who is Anden?

And I don't know who is best out of the 3, I have played Darkrain and G-reg, they are amazing with CF. But I've seen SS's videos and he looks amazing aswell. I can't really judge the Falcon dittos between him and Isai because it was obvious Isai was sandbagging. But the first match SS really won, so hmmmmm, I don't know who would win. But Darkrain has really really really impressed me, he is the tech following master, but G-reg is also really nasty in tech following.

Again, who is Anden?

Vist

Smash Champion
I don't believe Anden really plays anymore. He was/is Azen's good friend from Va and part of H2YL. but he moved to the Midwest I think and hasn't really been around since (He made some appearances last year like MLG NJ/NY 06).

Harvey Birdman

Smash Apprentice
silent spectre cause he can moonwalk like a beast, and green falcon is clearly the greatest

g-reg is from the east coast and uses the pink falcon like a balla but there arent enough vids of him doin moonwalk to taunt

and the gentleman thing, how does he do it every time? amazing!

how come peeps are putting 5 on more than 1 person cause if you can do that then 5 bucks on g-reg too

technomancer

Smash Champion
$5 on G-Reg, too good in Falcon dittos, Falcon punching my **** all over
Also $5 on Darkrain and $1 on KoreanDJ

g-regulate

Smash Hero
this is truly a great concept, though i doubt things will be convenient. im not traveling to anything this year except probably FC, and MAYBE the first EVO tourney. as far as i know, SS doesnt leave the west coast, and i dont really know what darkrains deal is, but i think he stays in the MW. we are all nasty at c. falcon though. id love to exchance strats with both at some period.

Volrec

Smash Lord
Good choice not puttiing isai in this thread. And im not being sarcastic.
I havent seen G-Reg play in a really long while.
SS has alot of tech skill(Gentlemen, moonwalk to its fullest capabilities), but Dark rain combos like a Marvel vs Capcom game.

So hard.
BUT, Darkrain wears the black outfit, and green falcon = gay.
Dark rain wins.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
G-reg for style and looks and combos hands down.

If it was all Falcon ditto's I'd have to say G-reg.

Is there really any other option.

PS I've seen all 3 live.

SS was the least unimpressive.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
just a question, but hasn't dark beaten g-reg in a friendly set to settle the ordeal at fc6? whether it was a friendly or not i think it was probably a big deal between the two so wouldn't dark be the best? if anyone has to prove themselves its SS.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Darkrain beat G-Reg in pool play at some tournament or another, but apparently the matches were all very close and came down to 1 stock, and also, this was a good while ago. All 3 compete with the best in their areas.

Aesis

Smash Ace
$5 on Silent Spectre.
ARE YOU KIDDING,
there is no better training in Falcon dittos than Isai the all powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom