• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darkrain vs. Silent Spectre vs. G-Reg...PLACE YOUR BETS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
im not saying he isnt
but ive never seen him play

and your just making a assumtion from nothing.
I like all the evidence you have too :)

Cups

Smash Ace
The only person Dark falcon dittos with on a regular basis is me.

And I suck with Falcon.
::Ahem:: I believe that you are forgetting my crappy falcon, sir. Not only do I ditto him a lot, I get owned by both him and you. Geez, give credit where credit is due.

that 1 guy

Smash Ace
This and g-regs thread are the only ones that anything happens in. I mean we've already established that captain falcon is beastly. What else is there to say?

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Ah, that was awesome Kirbstir!

Is there any way that even two of these three will ever be able to duke it out?

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
$5 on Dark. His combos excite me.

nwvkxc said:
I would win, everyone put money down on me. Cause I play Red falcon, and red falcon is sexy.
*gasp*
But, but...but you said...*tear*

M3RC

Smash Apprentice
haha just because someone is ripped doesnt mean they can fight well. Example: Jet Li could whoop any bodybuilders ***. (didnt mention Bruce Lee because he's f***** jacked)

Rage.

Smash Ace
haha just because someone is ripped doesnt mean they can fight well. Example: Jet Li could whoop any bodybuilders ***. (didnt mention Bruce Lee because he's f***** jacked)
True
but im saying that in most cases a rupped person could kick someone of a smaller statures ***

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Darkrain isn't my favorite Falcon -- his style is kind of boring but super crisp and technical -- but I definitely think he's the best Falcon.
Man Darkrain is by far my favorite falcon. He has the most entertaining combos, and he looks the most technical and it seems like he knows what he's doing more than the others (just by watching, not saying he's better necessarily). He also ***** at tech chasing.

Rage.

Smash Ace
Man Darkrain is by far my favorite falcon. He has the most entertaining combos, and he looks the most technical and it seems like he knows what he's doing more than the others (just by watching, not saying he's better necessarily). He also ***** at tech chasing.
thats why I love Darkrain
he is one of the best comboers if not the best

M3RC

Smash Apprentice
Haha they both did....

Seriously those matches were amazing what was up with that?
I do belive he was being sarcastic. But seriously people, the reason Isai "sandbags" is because when he finds himself in a hole (losing) he can cop out by messing around and making the other player look stupid in the process. Dont get me wrong, he's incredible, but not invincible.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I do belive he was being sarcastic. But seriously people, the reason Isai "sandbags" is because when he finds himself in a hole (losing) he can cop out by messing around and making the other player look stupid in the process. Dont get me wrong, he's incredible, but not invincible.
No, the reason he "sandbags" is cause he's been playing Melee and 64 so **** long now he just doesn't care anymore. Well, doesn't care about Singles. He's still the god of teams.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
I like how you hang out with isai and know him on a personal level to make such claims.

You have at least met him in person right?

DYC

Smash Champion
I like how you hang out with isai and know him on a personal level to make such claims.

You have at least met him in person right?
Clearly in the 5 months he's been on the board he has both befriended and psychoanalyzed Isai.

Silly Hugo.

Edit: On an unrelated note, going to FC Hugo? Haven't seen you since MLG Dallas =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom