• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darkrain vs. Silent Spectre vs. G-Reg...PLACE YOUR BETS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3RC

Smash Apprentice
I like how you hang out with isai and know him on a personal level to make such claims.

You have at least met him in person right?
I figured it was common knowledge, no need to flame me. MM me at FC even though garbage against samus..

g-regulate

Smash Hero
its good to know that people like hugs and KDJ and other top smashers come through the Falcon forums lol. i think ive been to the peach forum once, and the kirby forum a few times. ive never been to the other ones.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
5 For G-reg While the other guys attempt combos and the gentleman, G-reg knees you in the face, then he does it again.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
hey m3rc Isai just split a socal tourny 1 and 2nd with Ken where he came back from the losers bracket pretty early he had plenty of chances to cop out then...and he didnt When Isai wants to win he will win, any win i get against him doesnt mean much to me even if it was legit because when he wants to win he will win, hes the best player in the world no question the way he plays is so ***** beautiful hes the reason i started playing this game that **** controls me now practilly sure im going overboard but youve never ***** prob met the guy also ive known him for a some time now teaming with him plent and drving in road trips for a while.
AND YEAH FOR THE **** RECORD I AM SUCKING HIS **** I HAVE BEEN SINCE I SAW HIS FIRST VIDEOS.

Burr

Smash Apprentice
thats deep bob.. deep.. but yeah isai is pretty darn amazing i mean i guess can kind of see why he would "sandbag" but it would b nice to see him play 100% all the time, i wouldnt mind captain falcon moving up on the tier list and seeing a falcon take first in a MLG ;]

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Your beard gets a 6/10 imo.. mainly cause of the weird patch you got goin on :chuckle:

Idk who i want to place my bet on anymore... i want this match to go down now haha

Staying with Dark Rain fer now

M3RC

Smash Apprentice
hey m3rc Isai just split a socal tourny 1 and 2nd with Ken where he came back from the losers bracket pretty early he had plenty of chances to cop out then...and he didnt When Isai wants to win he will win, any win i get against him doesnt mean much to me even if it was legit because when he wants to win he will win, hes the best player in the world no question the way he plays is so ***** beautiful hes the reason i started playing this game that **** controls me now practilly sure im going overboard but youve never ***** prob met the guy also ive known him for a some time now teaming with him plent and drving in road trips for a while.
AND YEAH FOR THE **** RECORD I AM SUCKING HIS **** I HAVE BEEN SINCE I SAW HIS FIRST VIDEOS.
haha chill man i know he owns. Your doc is one of the reasons i first started playing too, so I thinking a few thanks are in order.

Rage.

Smash Ace
CogSmooch I love your sig
and I give that beard a 8/10
it needs to be bigger
you should be able to use it as a blanket

Bob Money

Smash Ace
wtf greg posting under diffrent names...

jk im just playing i just gotta hella lot of norcal pride like u guys got in EC
DBR vs TA 300-500 bucks itll be a good match u know it.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
word up bobmoney, thatd be an intense crew battle.
imo azen and isai when they are on are the best smashers on the planet.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
g-regulate once kneed my Samus four times in a row. And by once I meant he's done it on more than one occasion. g-reg for president!

Cups

Smash Ace
I triple knee'd Hugs Samus at MLG Dallas. That doesn't mean I'm amazing.
You're right, it doesn't. So stop wasting everyone's time by making bull**** posts that don't add anything to the thread you worthless piece of ****. Just because somebody says something that resembles an opinion doesn't give you the right to just jump in and say that it is wrong. It is an opinion, and you are a ********. I hope I see you again soon so I can beat your *** in this game and then in real life.

5 on Darkrain

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
......... That was the most worthless flame ever and i really hope you pick up an infraction, cause i'm dumber from reading that :)

G-reg you said Azen and Isai when they are on are the best smashers in the world? Where do you think Ken and PC fall then, like right behind them? I don't really care if you don't feel like answering but just wanted to get your opinion

DYC

Smash Champion
You're right, it doesn't. So stop wasting everyone's time by making bull**** posts that don't add anything to the thread you worthless piece of ****. Just because somebody says something that resembles an opinion doesn't give you the right to just jump in and say that it is wrong. It is an opinion, and you are a ********. I hope I see you again soon so I can beat your *** in this game and then in real life.

5 on Darkrain
Glad to see you still haven't washed the sand out of your ******, Nick.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
azen and isai imo have the best styles, isai's tech is not just extremely good, but also unique. people steal so much **** from isai its not even funny. azen just has a ton of game knowledge, obviously apparent by his ability to pick any character and play them at the highest level. isai overwhelms with pure ability and azen is all about simple and complex tricks that leave you stupified. ken and PC are more like robots who simply play to win and specialize in consistency and never messing up their own stuff, depending more on tech than on tricks.

Shepp

Smash Apprentice
g-reg all the way. ive played his falcon. its waaay to dank. then savedge before anybody else on that list.

xelad1

Smash Ace
azen and isai imo have the best styles, isai's tech is not just extremely good, but also unique. people steal so much **** from isai its not even funny. azen just has a ton of game knowledge, obviously apparent by his ability to pick any character and play them at the highest level. isai overwhelms with pure ability and azen is all about simple and complex tricks that leave you stupified. ken and PC are more like robots who simply play to win and specialize in consistency and never messing up their own stuff, depending more on tech than on tricks.
The only thing about this I'm confused about is what you said about Ken since didn't he practically invent most of the metagame for marth, I mean how many people have ripped him off? I can see what you are saying about PC maybe because he came later and didn't pioneer things in smash, and he borrowed a lot of his style from other falcos like forward (this isn't to insult pc because he is amazing, just something pertaining to this specific point of "originality", best styles or whatever). I just don't get how Ken exactly gets lumped in there as a more robotic player. Either way I've played non of them I'm just asking this based on what I've heard... I think Azen, Isai, Ken and PC are all pretty **** amazing so it doesn't matter too much to me. Oh yeah and G-reg is awesome too.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
uhm my falcon should obviously be in the list i mean like wtf didnt u see my falcon pwnage video huuuh or whadabout my triple knee huuuuuuuh u didnt well too bad i wont show u sike ok here it is:

it'z da triple kneez! - http://youtube.com/watch?v=2FjQB6Cc-6I
like whoa the mindgames! - http://youtube.com/watch?v=VQu3N7lMZyk&mode=related&search=
PWNAGE VID ok?? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8oKbhN33SU

and like uh you know if this was a year old just IMAGINE how good my falcon is???

yep you guessed it. LVL 83 *****es.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I'm just dropping in as part of my bi-montly duties to show my love and support for the owner (c'mon now, this has obviously become G-reg's thread), the 2nd best (not including Azen cause everyone knows he doesn't count) Falcon main on the planet earth. I heard Jupiter's got a Falcon, haven't met him personally though. To the dude who **** on DYC: Seriously, go pick up a sock and beat it. He was merely stating a fact which negated the logic of the previous poster. Go take a bath. Bob$'s an amazing person, everything he said is the truth. And you're totally right Greg, Hugz and KDJ stopping by is an obvious testament to the fact that you're clearly bordering on amazingess here. :hipsmile: This is the only other thread I visit outside of the IC boards. I love you dude. I'm still not sure whether I'm gonna make it to Pound, but I'm trying my ****dest. You guys need to get shirts or something made. I think something like that is a good seller, especially at a tourny everyone knows they're going to love. Just throwing out stuff. It's going to be blatently amazing, that noone can deny (except for the fact that he's a jolly good fellow). May your children be blessed and your ownage continually flow forth like magma from the volcano-side...

Edit: I forgot KDJ was already keeping tallies. I'm ********. I'm going to go back and keep up the real tallies. Brb...

Cups

Smash Ace
To the dude who **** on DYC: Seriously, go pick up a sock and beat it. He was merely stating a fact which negated the logic of the previous poster. Go take a bath.
To the dudes who don't mind their own business: DYC is actually a good friend of mine that I see basically every week and play smash with. We were just talking about how we like when people talk empty smack on the boards so I was following through. Go pick up a noose and hang yourself, don't defend somebody who doesn't need defending. He's a big boy, he can do it himself. And maybe if you looked back I don't know two or three pages before that post, you would see that we pronounced our unrequited love for eachother on the thread, so there. Or maybe you should just get down on one knee and ask him to marry you before he gets away. I understand the confusion though, and DYC is a baller that shouldn't be flamed.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
>_>' You're right Nick, you didn't. I dunno how that happened.
And stop being a ***** to DYC.

Falcon seems to inspire originality among pros and their costume choices.

Black-Darkrain
White-G-Reg
Green-Silent Spectre
Red-AngeloBangelo/Smooth
Purple-Isai
Blue-Azen?

>_>' AB isn't pro enough to monopolize an entire costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom