• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darkrain vs. Silent Spectre vs. G-Reg...PLACE YOUR BETS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DYC

Smash Champion
So you are saying that Darkrain doesnt have trouble vs PC Chris and tink?

Also, I think that Lunins fox is highly underrated and it would give any pro a hard time.

still, g-reg for the win, clearly
Dark was easily handling PC at FC6 until he phantomed a bair while edgeguarding and got killed at like 24% and lost his momentum.

Dark wins, like always.

Edit: lol Chozen got banned. Nice. >_>

kirbstir

Smash Lord
That's like saying g-reg was easily handling PC at a C3 tournament where he was up by 2 stocks and hadn't even taken damage before he messed up and lost his momentum.

DYC

Smash Champion
So where was the amazing Greg when he played Dark?

A truly mindless argument since no one will accept anyone as the real victor. It also doesn't help when people throw out the only concrete proof you have in this "triangle". And that proof is when Dark played g-reg, Dark won them all. Instead people like to base their deductions on how amazing someone is by how much they talk themselves up and come up with ******** combos like stomp to falcon punch.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
There's more to being good in my mind than winning a ditto

Also, do you have some sort of personal animosity towards the way G-reg presents himself online, or how his "fans" vote for him? He does it to have fun, which is why I think (besides being an amazing falcon) he gets fans who'll vote for him. Does it really matter to you that much that you can't take a joke like a stomp to knee thread?

DYC

Smash Champion

Also, do you have some sort of personal animosity towards the way G-reg presents himself online, or how his "fans" vote for him? He does it to have fun, which is why I think (besides being an amazing falcon) he gets fans who'll vote for him. Does it really matter to you that much that you can't take a joke like a stomp to knee thread?
I don't have any animosity towards greg, my animosity is solely directed at the people who can't make an informed decision yet seem to believe they are qualified to judge based on "vids they've seen" and "threads they've read"

Most people don't know that my somewhat brusque manner of dealing with people is what I do to have fun.

audreyh

Smash Ace
It's always been obvious to me that darkrain is well versed in many matchups.

and to the guy who posted just above me, darkrain's already played g-reg.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
i dont understand if rain beat greg then why is that even still being discussed someone please enlghten me....and ss vs darkrain im assuming would be a closer match anyway

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
dang ss got rocked in that video. I still would've done worse under the same circumstances. he should've just started using falcon kick over and over.

whatever, yoshi's story is more like Marth and Ganon's story.

G-Reg, how often do you partake in falcon dittos? there really aren't any other falcon mains in this area? you scared them all away

who does SS ditto with, Isai? Darkrain with Jiano? G-reg needs a falcon buddy :(

DYC

Smash Champion
dang ss got rocked in that video. I still would've done worse under the same circumstances. he should've just started using falcon kick over and over.

whatever, yoshi's story is more like Marth and Ganon's story.

G-Reg, how often do you partake in falcon dittos? there really aren't any other falcon mains in this area? you scared them all away

who does SS ditto with, Isai? Darkrain with Jiano? G-reg needs a falcon buddy :(
The only person Dark falcon dittos with on a regular basis is me.

And I suck with Falcon.

Kick

Smash Apprentice
they are all good, but im gonna have to go with darkrain. somehow he always manages to pull off clutch performances. when the **** hits the fan, darkrain steps up like no one else.

my bet is on darkrain

audreyh

Smash Ace
uh he only beat ken in one round at nct2, then got jv4stocked the next round... aesis has done better against ken..

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i dunno how good KM's marth is, but g-reg lost to him..

otherwise, fighting like this would be kinda pointless, its just gonna cause arguements and arise problems.

AS Money

Smash Lord
^ amazing match... i half expected darkrain to 4-stock.

wow did jiano beat dope in a set or something?
yes jiano beat dope at huge johnz where he went on to win the tourny over tink(tink falcon dittoed 2 of the 3 matches)

though to his credit dope has beaten jiano since at game junkie

DYC

Smash Champion
And more than likely better than you at smash in general.

And I was being facetious towards your inability to comprehend marth1's sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom