• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Damage Points NC power rankings

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yo 313 sorry about earlier. i was about to get on then someone showed me this youtube video that was like 20 minutes long and I forgot all about our match =[ we can play now if you want

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
lmao i love when you guys say my opinion has a negative effect on the community.. like what am i gonna do.. make uncle pick up metaknight? how the hell am i hurting anyone? and as far as the everyone killing themself benefiting the human society.. may be viewed as negative but whatever the outcome it could still be viewed as BETTER than before by the person who had the opinion.. you cant just determine whether what someone believes is RIGHT or WRONG i could truly believe that getting ***** by a huge man is great and just because its largely disputed doesnt make me wrong.. getting ***** could be absolutely wonderful to me..

and saying that your arguments on what you believe are better than mine is ALSO an opinion you cant just keep going around singling someone out and saying theyre wrong just because EVERYONE doesnt agree with them..

and theres nothing wrong with me saying metaknight is too good which brings me back to the point.. who in this community am i actually impacting negatively
you know a lot of people be...

thinkin im a bad player...

this is not to get confused...

i main metaknight now

*cue the rest of Metaknight da bess*

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
He never argued this, though. I think his main complain is that people who play MK think they are better than they actually are (of course I may be wrong in interpreting this, but that's basically what I've gleaned from his words).
this is what i mean.. dont let keith fool you ive never in my life said mk is auto win

Top Bottom