• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Damage Points NC power rankings

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
im not scared of ****.. a stupid mk can win on priority alone in the luigi matchup you scrub
no they cant.... i have seen big lou and boss beat mks that would **** u.

like i said. if a "stupid" mk is beating you, your doing something wrong.

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
dude i watch dumb mks beat people who are smarter and more patient than them all the time.. if youre not using mk to beat mk hes just a ****ing crutch for bad players and thats the truth

do you think its coincidence that weeks after i start using metaknight im beating people who beat me before

I am Seth

Smash Lord
SP or Boone where all we smoke is christmas trees.
welcome back corey.

now we all know ever since corey got shuttle looped by ilove at 0% and gets nado spamed by every other meta he's hated that character beyond what any of you can comprehend.

and me and dub have the best diddy's in nc. **** your **** keith.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i can beat mk.. with mk

and dude its not complaining.. when i see someone lose to a stupid *** mk player and theyre using luigi or something yeah ill tell them not to play the match up if they want to win
so wait.... u gave up d3 cause u got beat by mks... so now u play mk?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Like i said, that is a weak mentality. If a stupid mk is beating you.... then something is wrong with your strat. your letting mk's tier scare you.
KEITH YOU TOLD ME YOURSELF AT APEX that you beat HippieDude by doing nothing but Ftilt because luigi cant do anything about it!

Metaknight is broken.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ummm cause ftilt ***** luigi?

that is the match up. not because of priority, but because it out ranges luigi GROUND options. he still has other options. plus we are talking about "stupid" mks. I can tell you right now, a stupid mk would have lost to hippiedude.

look i luv both of ya but bottom line is y'all need to chill out with the complaining. it's annoying and u will never get better with that sort of mentality. If u both decide to drop ur chars and main mk then DO IT! and be quiet. Please **** stuff.

Even though cory dropping d3 compeltley goes against what he has been winning about for so long. it makes me lul

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
*sigh*

ok snap......

im curious though. out of the numerous mk mains, why do you decide to point me out as using the "crutch"?

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
you beat devin with mk.. bottom line.. and as far as getting better goes id say im right on track.. i dont have to like metaknight to be better.. do you see my name on the prs *******?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Because your the dictionary definition of a cheesy, mindless mk player. Devin pushed your **** in for months and months until you picked up mk.

Pick up mk win a tournament. Pick up mk, win vs people thinking twice as hard as you

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
and you act like im one note about mk i mean i might say something about mk one time when i see him get played.. i guess you wouldnt hear so much from me if i didnt see him every match against me

you cant just beat me with metaknight and then tell me to improve.. people did that for too long and thats why i play metaknight to prove a point.. and so far ive been backing it up.. the only difference is im finding out who is actually good with mk.. stingers and rag

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
you played badly with mk one time stingers.. and you even used him after that day in doubles at xanadu lol

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
wow holy **** sorry... there's some ****in speech impediment mob raid ****** drag going on and i just walked right through how rude of me

also... cory where the **** do you live?

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Stingers next time we play brawl can you play some ROB on me? I just want to see how **** you are :3 never actually seen it before.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Stingers next time we play brawl can you play some ROB on me? I just want to see how **** you are :3 never actually seen it before.
lol my rob looks the same as every other rob i just get hit less. brawl is boring to watch. but sure

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Because your the dictionary definition of a cheesy, mindless mk player. Devin pushed your **** in for months and months until you picked up mk.

Pick up mk win a tournament. Pick up mk, win vs people thinking twice as hard as you
I honestly cant stop laughing....

devin never once beat me in tourney...lol

and i have used mk since brawl came out. lololol get ur facts straight.

my snake was always better, so used him mostly.

God im dying right now.... this is too much. ughh where to begin lol. So you guys are mad cause i beat SC's best player rofl on multiple occasions lolololololol? wow....

yo stingers are u reading this? im tripping balls over this **** lololol.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
im literally in tears dawg. like i have been wondering why my mk got so much hate from kale and snap, lololl
but i never expected that to be the reason. God i needed this laugh.

but yea, y'all dont have to worry about me wrecking y'all with mk like i have since you guys came to this state. Im using diddy now. you better hurry up and beat my little kong while he's a new char. in about four months u guys wont stand a chance lol JUST LIKE WITH MY MK lololollol.

please tell me why u guys hate on ilove. This explanation is going to KILL me. ilove doesnt even talk to people that much.

edit: wow i never gloat about beating someone in tourney... this feels good.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
It's like my hate for falco no one will ever believe that I think he's ridiculously easy... except for maybe jim and stingers =P

stingers

Smash Obsessed
It's like my hate for falco no one will ever believe that I think he's ridiculously easy... except for maybe jim and stingers =P
falco IS ridiculously easy. jesus christ. 50x more "good" falcos then any other character for a reason.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
I can beat MK just fine.....not D3 though, lol.

Well, I'm interested in fighting Kale's MK and Snap's Wario now. If Keith is just a "cheesy, mindless mk player", you guys should stack up just fine in comparison to his MK and Wario, right?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
it all makes sense now
i beat devin
devin quits brawl
sc has no more brawl scene
i force kale and snap to move to NC, ruining their lives lol
i continue to play mk
i 3 stock snap
he quits brawl
joins melee
doesnt do well
comes back to brawl
not yet up to par
still salty
so now he and kale hate my mk.

Like out of all the mk players in this state, i rarely boast about how good mine is or make fun of people i beat. And yet, yall chose mine to be salty towards.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
1. I watched devin beat you.
2. You've never three stocked me.
3.I did just fine in melee. Still do, came back to brawl because i wanted to, and we haven't played since I did come back.
4.I would ****ing crush your Diddy, and I won't stop crushing your diddy, I could crush your snake and can crush any of your characters besides your MK.
5. Nothing about my mk hate is irrational.
6. I love you keef.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
1.liar!
2.liar!
3. what about that ncsu where u gave up when the match went to time?
4. liar! ( at least oncei train diddy)
5.liar!
6. love you snap. hate kale though, ***** needs to eat a cheeseburger or something.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
7. If you or anyone beats me it's because I'm ****ing terrible at this game, not only this game but everything I have ever attempted in my ****ing life. I suck.

So excuse me Keith for being excited that Scott thinks I'm top ten for anything in the world.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Oh that matc was before I quit dude. Oh wait I know what your talking about I wasn't playing serious and no johns tho

Edit; sorry I'm ****ed up on hydrocodons or whatever so johns about grammar and typing

Top Bottom