• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragnSlayr

Smash Apprentice
I will. but I had to work with all of my characters but Marth, since I haven't used them with the GC controller.

felix45

Smash Lord
wow you startin stuff again. get off my crew mate before he ike own you.
wow get off rok's ****, that was a ****ing joke about what he said when I ran into him at the smashfest.

edit: wtf is up with the avatar box thingys going all the way across the screen? anyone else having this problem?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
^^ lol ur right wtf? Who's all gon b a show at UTD today?
I think i am, are you going??

wow get off rok's ****, that was a ****ing joke about what he said when I ran into him at the smashfest.

edit: wtf is up with the avatar box thingys going all the way across the screen? anyone else having this problem?

go to usercp, edit options, and your post bit will be set to the top, change it back to left.

EDIT: I main the ice climbers.

haha wtf?

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
alright, i'll see you guys later (probably oregon mega games or brawl in oakland if you're going). sorry i couldn't make it today, my sister wanted to go to downtown dallas, and since we only have one car i couldn't go anywhere else, cya

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice

wow i knew youd fall for my ugly mind games.:chuckle:

DragnSlayr

Smash Apprentice
The Smashfest was pretty cool. Glad I was able to make it. XD

Great Matches everyone! I'll see if I can make it to the next one as well.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
GGs at UTD. I could tell several of us were tired from events from the night before.

Fogo: If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
My favorite part of today definitely had to be: "STOP WITH THE ****ING UP-AIRS!!!"

My Melee Pika is back in business. Who wants a piece?

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
OHHHH! Fire and all. Yeah, I remember now ^.^

Sorry, terrible with names. Anyways, yeah, who you teaming with?

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
im debating whether i should go or not. sounds fun, though i havent been all that into to teams yet,and i dont have a partner

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
I'm thinking about going, but I won't be able to arrive until like 8:30pm and I don't have a teammate... :(
Team with shuz.

im debating whether i should go or not. sounds fun, though i havent been all that into to teams yet,and i dont have a partner
Team with billy.

OHHHH! Fire and all. Yeah, I remember now ^.^

Sorry, terrible with names. Anyways, yeah, who you teaming with?

haha yeah thats me, and idk who i'm teaming with yet.

DragnSlayr

Smash Apprentice
Wish I could go to the 2v2 today, but I have a night class to go to at Quad C. =/

And even if I didn't I wouldn't have a partner to team up with. XD

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
peach has no downward priority in the air. it's such bull****.
Try approaching more horizontally with b.air while fast falling to prevent recovery lag. Her b.air gives her a disjointed hitbox and is extremely hard to miss with (hits above and below her). The sweetspot is right above her ***; you can get the most options out of it by sweetspotting it and fast falling into a grab or f.tilt > tulip

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
He asked about priority. I told him b.air is much more reliable than f.air setups when approaching. If you have the initiative, then of course f.air is much easier to get in. However, I was under the impression that D'OH was looking for a less "dancing blade or shield punish me less plz" air move. If I'm wrong, then do correct me.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
honey.

no.

i don't play brawl.

we're talking about Melee, peach vs pika.
Now that's an interesting matchup..... although the only real thing that scares me is a single well placed upsmash and bam! dead at seventy for Peach.....

although that rarely happens since Peach just keeps Pikachu out with hmmm EVERYTHING?

Brawl peach sucks so bad though (tear)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom