• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
So get this man: at the teams tournament on Monday he starts complaining about the same thing there too after me and Melee1 beat him the second time in the tournament. I tell him to man up and give me my money match he agreed to and he says he won't because he doesn't have any money. He gets like $10 or something like that for getting second with Ice (which is the only reason he even got that far) so I tell him he's got money now and he can't use that excuse any more.

Guess what didn't happen? Rok is nothing but talk and he's nothing but a little chicken **** who can't and won't back up what he says.

@ the Dallas Community: As of this post I'm dropping this nonsense between me and Rok since I'm sure you guys are tired of this by now. I'm not responding to anything he says unless it's either an apology to me for insulting me or if it's him agreeing to the match he owes me. I'm also going to go ahead and apologize for dragging this out so long; you won't hear about it from me any more since he has proven what I've said about him time and time again with unrelenting consistency. No more, grudge over on my side.

Edit - We need to come up with a team name for the tournament this weekend Billy :p
First off, you're a *******. I told you that Ice paid for me to get into the tournament; and since I got $10; I gave him $7 back for entry fee and the other $3 for Gas since he took me home; and in reality I still really owe him money.

And you got me wrong about being a chicken **** "Catch these hands" as Fogo says. **** a Brawl. And besides that ****, Like I said; you play a character that takes no skill, that has a broken move that kills pretty much anyone at 53-73 % if you can catch them in the air. Period.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
If you think DSF and edge arent good...then you dont know anything about smash
What are you even talking about dude DSF is the best at brawl in north america right know. I don't know about edge but yes dsf is the best player in brawl in north america as far as its concerned

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
As far as I'm concerned, it takes a large amount of skill to top 3 every single tournament you go to. I don't care what character you play.

Imp

Smash Apprentice
A friend and I are looking at attending the brawlfest at UTD this saturday, is there a preferable snack that people like to eat? I don't want to grab something that only I like to eat... wait, that might not be so bad :).

leapinghare

Smash Cadet
my record against the great runningbrave in tournament and money matches is 3-1.

poot the box: sheik agane? ganon is too slow...perhaps your foxu?!

ps: i kidnapped jeffron and he lives in my closet, only let out to piss and play smash...

I AM RAGE

pps: poot the who?

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
If anyone is down I was hoping to get some practice in friday night. My Peach was hot at that tourney XD But yeah, just give a time and place and I'm down ^.^

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
If anyone is down I was hoping to get some practice in friday night. My Peach was hot at that tourney XD But yeah, just give a time and place and I'm down ^.^
what about all day friday? i dont got **** too do and me and my wii can travel if needed just need a tv

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Sweet ^.^ I live on 4630 Saturn Rd. in garland.

Let me check with the roommates first, they might not be up to it. But yeah, PM me if you still want to ^.^

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Poot, where have you been? You annihalate a tourney with Doc and we don't see you for 2 weex. What happened buddy? I MISS YOUR BEARD!

And yeah, I guess the invites up, Ice and Dai just come to our place. I posted address, remember your Wiis XD

I'll give you a call tomorrow to.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
Sweet ^.^ I live on 4630 Saturn Rd. in garland.

Let me check with the roommates first, they might not be up to it. But yeah, PM me if you still want to ^.^
hey if your roommates are uncool with it, then i guess ill offer my house as backup. from whenever to -8pm

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
They said it was cool. It's on at our place XD And you can come to Chronoize. (have I met you before?)

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Hopefully the Saturday smashfest is still happening. If so there will be plenty of it. Team Watson? is coming.
Yeah it's still on.

I'll use that $7 snack money for next week, since there will probably be less people this week.

But don't worry! I've hidden the $7 in a secret place. And it's guarded by a leopard.

But this is no ordinary leopard! His name is Leopold and he's armed with poison-tipped fangs, a golden spear, and a can-do attitude.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Saturn road? Wtf!?

You seriously live like 5 minutes away from me.

Are you closer to the cici's? Like, by southgate? Or closer to the fina/day labor ****?

TELL ME!

I used to live off the little street branching off of saturn road.
I live over by walnut now :O

Call me tomorrow!

469 544 9982

Kekekekekekekekekekeke

Antichrist

Smash Cadet
Saturn road? Wtf!?

You seriously live like 5 minutes away from me.

Are you closer to the cici's? Like, by southgate? Or closer to the fina/day labor ****?

TELL ME!

I used to live off the little street branching off of saturn road.
I live over by walnut now :O

Call me tomorrow!

469 544 9982

Kekekekekekekekekekeke
we live in Peach Tree square apts. at Northwest Hwy. and Saturn

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Is the UTD weeklies just a smash fest or an actual tournament? :( I want to play in a tournament, but I think Melee's tournament starts too early imo.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
im having a small smashfest at my house till around 8 or 9, for saturdays tournament. i cant have to many people over but if ur interested and willing to make the adventure to frisco tell me or call me. 469-237-4493

felix45

Smash Lord
@infinity - hey I might make it out to melee1's tourney tomorrow, so I'll get you your money if I go to it.

@everyone else - going to the tourney tomorrow? want to money match me? I'll give everyone who has yet to place top 3 in any singles brawl tourney 2 to 1 odds! sound good? apply today!

XD no but seriously that offer applies people, money match me!

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
@infinity - hey I might make it out to melee1's tourney tomorrow, so I'll get you your money if I go to it.

@everyone else - going to the tourney tomorrow? want to money match me? I'll give everyone who has yet to place top 3 in any singles brawl tourney 2 to 1 odds! sound good? apply today!

im not sure what your trying to say with "2 to 1 odds" but i'll money match you
who do you main?
oh but by the way im not gonna be able to go to the tourny tomorrow.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
want to money match me? I'll give everyone who has yet to place top 3 in any singles brawl tourney 2 to 1 odds! sound good? apply today!

I'd like a MM wit you. $5 to your $10 best outa 3 games. Tourny style cool wit u? See you at the tourny.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
If the smashfest at utd is still going on after 8:30, I'll be going then.

I'll call when I get off work to make sure you guys are still playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom