• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Me and Damien were the only people from Texas who went to the New Mexico tourney. Damien placed like 6th. I got 2nd losing to DSF in the Grand finals. I beat everyone in New Mexico, and arizonas entire crew.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Me and Damien were the only people from Texas who went to the New Mexico tourney. Damien placed like 6th. I got 2nd losing to DSF in the Grand finals. I beat everyone in New Mexico, and arizonas entire crew.
k dude, I've talked to you about this before and now I'm calling you out about it publicly. Going around bragging like this is completely unnecessary and does nothing but make the people around you feel uncomfortable.

Time and time again you talk about how good you are. You brag almost nonstop and it bugs the hell out of me and several other people here.

Being happy about a win is one thing, but taking it to the point that you're bragging to this extent is completely uncalled for. Why do you feel like you need to brag about beating 'everyone in New Mexico and Arizona's entire crew?' Can't you just tell us "Hey guys I took 2nd in New Mexico!" and leave it at that?

I'm done being patient with you, you've exhibited no change whatsoever unless someone tells you what to do. You've got potential to be a pretty cool guy dude, but you haven't changed one bit since the first time I met you. You show no respect to the people around you who you think are worse than you at this game and assume that you're the best no matter what.

Myself and the rest of G-krew will not be supporting you or your tournaments until we see significant change in you as a person. I strongly urge the rest of the Smash community to stay at home rather than go to his tournaments.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
I represented texas and Dallas. I did very well and was just letting you guys know how we did. You be bragging to if you beat Foward, max power and so and so. Me and Damien had everyone against us with no one from texas there. It was an intense tourney and I was representing Dallas. I can care less what the g-crew thinks and dont forget its just a game. Im having fun and I said countless of times how good you guys are with your characters. I have yet to make a bad comment to about anyone in dallas other than ice. If you guys went to another state I would be curious how Dallas stacked up against the best in NM and Arizona. NM also put a limit to the chain grabs.

Congrats to fogo on getting 1st at Billys.

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
Yo Melee, Damien forgot his controller in my car lol.

I promise you wont beat me next time we face haha. But its was fun match, especially on Orpheon when at the very last second the stage turned that was funny.

And during friendlies before the tourney I wasnt sandbagging I was hung over. but it soon wore off and I tore it up.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
We know, Is it possible you can have it mailed back to this address? 9590 forest ln, dallas texas, 75243. Did you, dsf, and foward have fun at the party? :)

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Thanks and it went by fast, it was fun hanging out with dsf,you, demise,foward, and evryone else. Foward wanted a rematch with me or you?

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Housing will be available at my house. I can hold like 6 people. Not including my girlfriend and I.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
I can care less what the g-crew thinks and dont forget its just a game. Congrats to fogo on getting 1st at Billys.
Whoa, calm down on the g-krew talk.

but thanks for the congrats :-D

***** *****s can't relate to the story of a true champ
***** ******s can't relate to the story of a true champ

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Fogo, if Damien cant come to the monday touney which he probably wont be able to come, would you be intersted in teaming?

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
It really seems impossible to lose a DS in such a small room guys. We checked the car and it was NOT there. I looked inside and out, literally. The only place it could have been, the ONLY place is the apartment. And I didn't see it.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Check under the bushes outside. That's where I found my phone once. No idea how it ended up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom