• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Now that's an interesting matchup..... although the only real thing that scares me is a single well placed upsmash and bam! dead at seventy for Peach.....

although that rarely happens since Peach just keeps Pikachu out with hmmm EVERYTHING?

Brawl peach sucks so bad though (tear)
learn to ****ing DI kyle and you won't die until 90.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I'm still in shock that I actually went ahead and wore that suit...

But, now I can actually say. I'm the best Tigger in Dallas ya'll.

And yeah Infinity, I'm leaving for Orlando. I'll be visiting alot though, after XIF and Shiz teach me some amazing techs, oh and that Phanna guy XD 7734 and the others are my crew, can't just abandon them completely.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
I plan on brawlin tommorow afternoonish if anyone is lookin to get some games in. PM me or hit me up on aim d4ba5200 if ur interested in gettin some good friendlies in.

Bwett

Smash Ace
lol i can't wait til he sees this

who's going to that FFA tourney? sounds gaytastic to me.
I think I'm going to steer clear of that. I suck at FFA so...yeah lol. Plus, knowing all the kids showing up to a FFA...they would probably go for us that way they could say they beat Fogo and Bwett...it's every kid's dream rofl

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
lol i can't wait til he sees this

who's going to that FFA tourney? sounds gaytastic to me.
umm i dont know about that i think in a ffa the weaker players would just agree to jump stronger players therefore eliminating the competition

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
Now now poot. Obviously DSF has no idea how to play against MKs. He did so many wasteful moves I'm surprised he didn't get beat worse. Don't base your decision to play off of others who clearly need to rethink their strategy against MK.

leapinghare

Smash Cadet
my wolf could take that MK.

wolf has this really effective move that would only dominate in a game that required such profound practice and skill such as brawl...

...you press forward+a at the same time.

keep this amazing technique secret and sacred.

brawl blows! ha

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
ban MK. ban him ban him ban him. this should not be possible. http://allisbrawl.com/video/video.aspx?id=2808

I was thinking about competitive brawl...but no more. That vid crushes all hopes for me. I will play friendlies but if I have to fight MK I will just play MK and we'll have a whackfest till i'm bored. same for ICs
i could've beaten that MK >_>

we have alot better MK players here.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
i could've beaten that MK >_>

we have alot better MK players here.
Yeah im sure i coulda took that mk too u have to play more aggressive then the mk to win and u have to have a good keep away game thats the way u win. You cant play defensive since he his atks have no lag.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Yeah im sure i coulda took that mk too u have to play more aggressive then the mk to win and u have to have a good keep away game thats the way u win. You cant play defensive since he his atks have no lag.
It definitely looks like a problem of skill and stage selection. Like yall said, the snake doesn't look like he is used to the way a mk plays. He keeps getting hit by UpB. That along with relatively narrow sides of Corneria, another stage he would've done much better.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Now now poot. Obviously DSF has no idea how to play against MKs. He did so many wasteful moves I'm surprised he didn't get beat worse. Don't base your decision to play off of others who clearly need to rethink their strategy against MK.
DSF is the guy that won the huge Arizona tournament the other day. And also every other tournament he goes to, even ones with MK. He only started spamming forward-smash when he was on his last life and knew it was hopeless.

I think both Snake and MK should be banned. That way G&W and ICs will dominate and then we can ban them, eventually working our way down until Pikachu is the best.

Why is it that Brawl **** characters come in pairs instead of sixes like in Melee? So boring.

Edit:

Posts in this thread:
bluezaft 515
RoK the Reaper 469
Fogo 446
falco_4_life 407
pootTheBox 254
felix45 253
D'oH 232

You're almost there, Fire.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
DSF is the guy that won the huge Arizona tournament the other day. And also every other tournament he goes to, even ones with MK. He only started spamming forward-smash when he was on his last life and knew it was hopeless.

I think both Snake and MK should be banned. That way G&W and ICs will dominate and then we can ban them, eventually working our way down until Pikachu is the best.

Why is it that Brawl **** characters come in pairs instead of sixes like in Melee? So boring.

Edit:

Posts in this thread:
bluezaft 515
RoK the Reaper 469
Fogo 446
falco_4_life 407
pootTheBox 254
felix45 253
D'oH 232

You're almost there, Fire.

haha is that a good or bad thing?

come to my tourney/fest today chris, i can make you like brawl! :chuckle:

EDIT: wobbles and taj's team name is an instant win! lol http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=176406

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
DSF V.S. Edge: I don't see anything really big on this; he does the same thing every metaknight does. Use Mach Tornado when they are about to be hit; and spam shuttle loop. Typical Metaknight, no skill.

felix45

Smash Lord
DSF V.S. Edge: I don't see anything really big on this; he does the same thing every metaknight does. Use Mach Tornado when they are about to be hit; and spam shuttle loop. Typical Metaknight, no skill.
why dont you prove metaknight takes no skill, main him, and win a tournament?

because I have yet to see you win one dollar in any tournament

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
why dont you prove metaknight takes no skill, main him, and win a tournament?

because I have yet to see you win one dollar in any tournament
So get this man: at the teams tournament on Monday he starts complaining about the same thing there too after me and Melee1 beat him the second time in the tournament. I tell him to man up and give me my money match he agreed to and he says he won't because he doesn't have any money. He gets like $10 or something like that for getting second with Ice (which is the only reason he even got that far) so I tell him he's got money now and he can't use that excuse any more.

Guess what didn't happen? Rok is nothing but talk and he's nothing but a little chicken **** who can't and won't back up what he says.

@ the Dallas Community: As of this post I'm dropping this nonsense between me and Rok since I'm sure you guys are tired of this by now. I'm not responding to anything he says unless it's either an apology to me for insulting me or if it's him agreeing to the match he owes me. I'm also going to go ahead and apologize for dragging this out so long; you won't hear about it from me any more since he has proven what I've said about him time and time again with unrelenting consistency. No more, grudge over on my side.

Edit - We need to come up with a team name for the tournament this weekend Billy :p

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Thanks for the info Blue. I was about to say how awesome DSF was in melee and all but obviously that doesn't transfer. Oh wait. Wobbles, M2K, Azen, DSF, and I dunno who else cause i've watched like 4 vids.

@254 posts: i don't get enough attention at home. i'm sorry all, you see what happened was my sister went to the fair cuz my air conditioning broke...

Lhare: Rematchish! I won't go Gdorf, you shamed him too hard. But ReMM!

Rbrave: Foxu! You will not win. Malt liquor johns for the both of you.

lawlrzpop at lhare, rbrave, and fargo

*waves at smashanomicon* i'll visit for some brawl training soon. cursed work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom