• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
yeah I remember u that was a scary set we had man.u pretty much ***** my ness thr first match so I had to bring da diddy out.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
lol how u think I felt on battle field wit my ness I think I felt a chill when u meteored spiked me.lol

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Bwett. Me and Birds will be attending if alright with you.

Peach vs Yoshi. Ultimate rematch, 2/3. Maybe a money match? I smell money. In my pocket. Where do you live at?

Bwett

Smash Ace
Bwett. Me and Birds will be attending if alright with you.

Peach vs Yoshi. Ultimate rematch, 2/3. Maybe a money match? I smell money. In my pocket. Where do you live at?
Yeah, come on over. You better be careful, though. I've been reading up, and I've got some new abuses ;) lol

Man, on a side note, no one ever reads previous pages. I've posted my address like 8 times already! But...

16500 Lauder Ln #22201
Dallas, TX 75248

I have stuff to do until 5 so try not to show up until 5:30. By then I should have the living room situated and what not.

It looks like there is gonna be quite a few people. Infinity, can you bring your wii, and Shuz, can you bring a full setup? If yall do that, we should be set for tomorrow.

Wilma

Smash Rookie
I've lurked for a while, but I figured I might as well post here.

I live in Denton (or Hurst when I'm not in class), and I was wondering how I can get into the local scene. I_Am_Infinity can vouch that I'm a OK guy and will make a fine addition to local events. I just need a little help from ya'll. I mean, I see the dates, the whens and the wheres, but getting a hand with how best to participate would be awesome. K Thanks.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman

I live in Denton (or Hurst when I'm not in class), and I was wondering how I can get into the local scene. I_Am_Infinity can vouch that I'm a OK guy and will make a fine addition to local events. I just need a little help from ya'll. I mean, I see the dates, the whens and the wheres, but getting a hand with how best to participate would be awesome. K Thanks.
welcome to the dallas smash community. The best advice is just to show up and have fun. you'll soon find out what a friendly and competitive community Dallas has.

felix45

Smash Lord
I live in colleyville, right across the street from bedford, so really close to hurst but far away from where all the tourneys are usually (which is in dallas/garland)

if you want to play ever hit me up on AIM

Bwett

Smash Ace

Like Shuz said, the best way to participate is...to participate lol. Really, as long as you aren't a douchebag, everything should be fine. Why don't you come over to my smashfest tomorrow? That way you can end up chilling with the main brawl competitors in Dallas. I mean...besides the random people that come every once in a while, it's mostly us lol. And lemme tell ya, we're bada** mofos, so you better come with a popped collar and slicked back hair cuz we're cooler than cool XD.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
can someone give me a ride to bwetts? i can't get a ride because i'm not allowed to drive rental cars. i can pitch in for gas, and i can be at the hotel, a store in plano, or a house off frankfurt and preston, which evers easier. if you can, contact me on aim, mines SRSuied

Bwett

Smash Ace
bwett1, you make me cry at night with comments like that. Your gf might be able to put up with you; but I sure as hell am not going to listen to that tommorow night.

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUAZCc12ZZQ&NR=1
funny stuff
Looks like you don't have a choice lol

Bigfoot, if you end up needing a ride by tomorrow, just give me a call at 5 and I'll come pick you up. 979-216-7010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom