• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Melee1 - Good matches; someday I will learn how to beat your ice climbers. For now, I at least know how to strike fear in your heart with G&W's bucket.

Asai (is that your name?) - Good grief, you ripped my Ivysaur apart like a madman. Still sore from the pre-A-Kon tournament?

And I apologize to whoever it was who took 100 damage from Flamethrower.

Bwett

Smash Ace
hey nice meeting you guys, anything else soon?

P.S. ice climbers are scary
I'm possibly going to have a smashfest this week, if you are still going to be here. Not sure when it will be though.

In other news, I don't know what it is about Tx gamers tournaments, but I always seem to have the most fun at them. Slacker, I'm disappointed that you didn't show up. I really want to see how your ice climbers have progressed.

Daimonster, you thoroughly impressed me today. Your game face is nothing like your friendlies face lol. To go head to head with Wobbles and consistently do that well is commendable at the least.

Melee1...I'm not too happy with you...You freakin' left us at the tournament when you were our ride. Totally uncool and cost both Ice and I money for it. Poop monger...

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
Slacker, I'm disappointed that you didn't show up. I really want to see how your ice climbers have progressed.

My ride ditched me at the last hour and I had no idea how to contact anyone lol. I was gonna post on here but I figured everyone would be on their way to the tourney.

:( I wanted to see how well my ICs have become as well.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
it was an amazing tournament, i had so much fun. i kinda wanted to play more people from the smash board communities but eh, i probably wouldn't have made it as far. I kinda like losing in these type of tournaments cause it motivates me. So Daimonster and Dr. Mario Kart watch out cause cause i'm motivated to the core now

-Shuz.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
My ride ditched me at the last hour and I had no idea how to contact anyone lol. I was gonna post on here but I figured everyone would be on their way to the tourney.

When there's somethin strange...

In your neighborhood...

Who ya gonna call?

Me, focker.

817 210 7311 - Infinity

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
bwett, i'm here till sunday, i just need a time and a day

Thanks, Im really bad against MK. Congrats infinity and wobbles who both beat me. :(
at least you got to play against metaknights, those are my easy matches, there were like 20 mks there, didnt get to play one... any metaknights up for a money match at bwetts smashfest?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
hey nice meeting you guys, anything else soon?

P.S. ice climbers are scary
come over to bwett's it'll be mighty fun!

I'm possibly going to have a smashfest this week, if you are still going to be here. Not sure when it will be though.

In other news, I don't know what it is about Tx gamers tournaments, but I always seem to have the most fun at them. Slacker, I'm disappointed that you didn't show up. I really want to see how your ice climbers have progressed.

Daimonster, you thoroughly impressed me today. Your game face is nothing like your friendlies face lol. To go head to head with Wobbles and consistently do that well is commendable at the least.

Melee1...I'm not too happy with you...You freakin' left us at the tournament when you were our ride. Totally uncool and cost both Ice and I money for it. Poop monger...
I agree with all of that, sorry for collecting gas money, but you know how it is man :ohwell:

Come to bwett's! i haven't played you in like a year lol

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
When there's somethin strange...

In your neighborhood...

Who ya gonna call?

Me, focker.

817 210 7311 - Infinity
*saves to phone* hooray

and lol infi I saw the brackets. I bet you had a sigh of relief once you saw Wobbles in the losers' brackets. sucks he made it through back up to you and won. I would've been so pissed if I was you LOL

Bwett

Smash Ace
I agree with all of that, sorry for collecting gas money, but you know how it is man :ohwell:
It's all good man. Gas is getting pretty expensive so I hold nothing against you. Plus it was much more fun riding in the car with yall so yeah. So I'm thinking Thursday night at 8:30pm. I have class until 8:15 and Friday I have plans, so it's either that or Saturday at any time, which is also the day of UTD smashfest so yall decide which you would rather do. Or we could do both, it's whatever lol.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
thursday sounds great to me, if i can bring one of my friends that owns a hummer ill be able to bring a setup. its been awhile since ive played you bwett. maybe you can tell me if i have improved or not.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Anyways people; let me know what's up and I'll try to get in some games with ya'll. Best Ike Alive. Hit me up in PM's since I don't check this thread too much.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
alright, where is it?

Edit: RoK, keep the bragging on hold for a bit, my neighbors making your new sig and i can have him change it to

"RoK the Reaper, he wears womens underwear" in bright pink unless you play nice

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
If I don't work Ill defintly try to make it thursday billy so its a maybe gotta check my work scedule.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
bwett, i'm here till sunday, i just need a time and a day

at least you got to play against metaknights, those are my easy matches, there were like 20 mks there, didnt get to play one... any metaknights up for a money match at bwetts smashfest?
I'm your Huckleberry.

*saves to phone* hooray

and lol infi I saw the brackets. I bet you had a sigh of relief once you saw Wobbles in the losers' brackets. sucks he made it through back up to you and won. I would've been so pissed if I was you LOL
Both sets went to 5, I'm actually quite pleased with my performance on the day. (Grand Finals were best of 5 per set)

Wtf dude when are you going to show up at something again? You better be coming to bwett's next smashfest dude or you're gonna fall off the gravy train!

It's all good man. Gas is getting pretty expensive so I hold nothing against you. Plus it was much more fun riding in the car with yall so yeah. So I'm thinking Thursday night at 8:30pm. I have class until 8:15 and Friday I have plans, so it's either that or Saturday at any time, which is also the day of UTD smashfest so yall decide which you would rather do. Or we could do both, it's whatever lol.
I'm up for Thursday.

Jumpman23

Smash Cadet
**** I need to make it to something so I can show u guys my sheik..... Best in Dallas no doubt

I use her in combination with Zelda so she's really scary...... hope to play you guys soon :)

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
Wtf dude when are you going to show up at something again? You better be coming to bwett's next smashfest dude or you're gonna fall off the gravy train!
lol nah its cool only problem has been ride for me twice in a row now, but now that I've got another person, you, I will most likely go to the ones I can. If you can give me a ride to the UTD smashfest on Saturday (won't be able to go to the one on thursday, since I'll be busy till 9:30, maybe going on till 10:00), I'd go with my friend but hell I'm not trusting him anymore lol. sorry bwett but it looks like you're never gonna get that revenge you are seeking.

anyways, billy send me that vid. I refuse to play you until I get it mwahaha. I'll pay people to make it seem like they're having so much fun beating up my ice climbers to make you jealous. :p I tease, I tease good sir!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
One hit combo: I was going to make Bwett's signature but Melee1 stepped in and asked to do it instead of me. He even copied the dimensions for my signature. So, screw it. I made a one hit signature myself. I bet you wish I made your's now Bwett. Ownage.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
B-wett- Actually Damien was my ride. I didnt ditch anyone. He was the driver and it was his car so talk to him about that. Sorry about that. Ill try to make it this thursday.

Blue zaft: Please post the next upcoming tourney to the front page.
Texas Gamers Super Smash Bros Brawl Doubles

Where: Comic Book Craze, 1456 Belt Line #121, Garland, TX 75044
Store Phone: (972) 414-8100 Information: (214)384-2922
NOTE: This is the SW corner of Belt Line and Garland Road.

Directions: Comic Book Craze - Mapquest Google Maps

Entry: $5 Cash or Trade per player(Comic Book Craze is now buying used games and systems for CASH)
When: Monday June 16th, 2008
Time: Frist Match Starts at 7:30PM
Format: Brawl Doubles - Double Elemination
Prizes: 50%/20%/10%

Bwett

Smash Ace
One hit combo: I was going to make Bwett's signature but Melee1 stepped in and asked to do it instead of me. He even copied the dimensions for my signature. So, screw it. I made a one hit signature myself. I bet you wish I made your's now Bwett. Ownage.
Actually, it was slacker that wanted to do it, and I like his better. Not a big fan of animation ones. Slow down the site and they look cheesy to me.

Bigfoot, that guy's dk is the reason why I knew what you were doing with the stage spike...even though one time I didn't get out of it :( lol. I'll see if I can get him.

EDIT: Alright, so I have another smashfest this week!

BWETT's SMASHFEST 2

Thursday, 8:30pm-Whenever

16500 Lauder Ln. #22201
Dallas, TX 75248

Right now, I currently don't have the money to buy snacks and drinks like last time, so it's all what you bring lol. Any kind of contribution is appreciated, even if its a $1 liter of generic cola, it's better than nothing. I have 2 tv's and 1 wii. Depending on how many people show up, I'm thinking I'm only going to need another wii and we should be good. So if you are showing up, pm me so I have a list and can decide if I'm gonna force Shuz into bringing a tv lol. Warning: Do not come before 8:30pm, I will totally not be there!

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Last nights tourny was a blast, props to all who showed up and made it fun. I'm glad to have been able to place a face on the names that are spread around on the boards from time to time. The anticipation of playing somebody new in tourny is fun.

In regard to players conduct, I don't think such outrages taken place that night should be tolerated. Even the little kids that went didn't act that way. What a joke.

I look forward to the next snickers match.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
I say we all get pizzas again like last time! I think I'm gonna play that dk today actually, should be fun :-D

Anybody wanna join?

@damien: Whatev. He's still a hero.

felix45

Smash Lord
sorry I didn't make it out to garland. its 45min away and I had work I was doing at 7:30.

I haven't played anyone in forever. I may just show up to some smashfest sometime next week or something.

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
copied your dimension? all I did was put three 200x150 pictures in a row. don't flatter yourself.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
But yeah had a ton of fun was a blast and yeah it was cool to put a picture to some of the smashboard members. But yeah I'm definitely up for friendlies whenever (btw I was the 6'4" asian at tourney using marth) just hit me up on aim or leave me a message im like free all summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom