• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
ok blue, point taken lol

i'll check back in 6 years and after Dkrew resurfaces.

-.-

as for now, i'm off to find out if anyone in dallas has beaten "Mr.3000" lately...

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
Dude, do you really think I'm gonna MM you in btt? lol It would be one thing if it was just fighting, but I've barely played btt and knowing you, you probably have been practicing :p.
the last time I ever played a stadium type game was board the platforms in ssb64 and whatever I had to do do unlock all the characters in melee lol.

I'll try to be there though. I'll just need to call up my friend (olimar player you played @ blockbuster tourney) so he can give me a ride. He's ALWAYS my ride. So if I don't show up it's cause he had to do something else.

Bwett

Smash Ace
the last time I ever played a stadium type game was board the platforms in ssb64 and whatever I had to do do unlock all the characters in melee lol.

I'll try to be there though. I'll just need to call up my friend (olimar player you played @ blockbuster tourney) so he can give me a ride. He's ALWAYS my ride. So if I don't show up it's cause he had to do something else.
YES!! I have some sweet revenge to deal to him swiftly!!! Yall better come now, I'm looking forward to this.

EDIT: So from the way it looks, Friday is gonna be the night. Anyone can come. Starts from 5pm-Whenever. Right now I only have 2 tv's and 1 wii, so if one person could bring a wii and another bring a setup, that would be cool. Also, similar to the UTDfest, if yall don't bring a setup, if yall could bring some kind of beverage or snacking item (Don't worry Infinity, pretzels shall be there lol), maybe a dollar. No obligation, but your cool points would rise ;). Might try to do a little tournament (either free or $1) with the people that come. Get us prepared for Monday! If you are going to come, send me a pm or just messages on the thread so I have an idea of the amount of people showing up.

Summary:
BWETT1's SMASHFEST AND SMALL TOURNEY!!!1!!

Time:
Friday, 5pm-???

Dallas, TX 75248

Call 979-216-7010 if you have any questions (leave a message if I don't answer, I'll be in class lol)
Please contribute!!

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
I'll be a no show all weekend. What's up with my crew actually having jobs? ¿responsabilidad, qué es eso?

I can't go cause I have work 6-10 friday and all day saturday. Rbrave and SnakeMason are working now as well.:urg:
iii
V

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
I'll be a show up if my plans tear apart. Bwett (billy), you should remember me from that 2 move wolf you played against :).

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
ill go, billy is ur apartment like on the second floor, third floor, or whatever. cause i can bring a tv but i dont wanna lug it up a big thing of stairs

Bwett

Smash Ace
ill go, billy is ur apartment like on the second floor, third floor, or whatever. cause i can bring a tv but i dont wanna lug it up a big thing of stairs
It's on the second floor. If you don't want to carry it, I will. We will need all the setups we can get. Are you going to be bringing a wii along with it?

Is anyone else capable of bring a setup for that matter, possibly just a wii?

binderboy

Smash Rookie
grrr, I can't make Bwett's tourney even though I really want to (and I'm always willing to bring my setup) because I'm moving to Preston and Beltline on Friday. Is there any chance someone can swing by my place and pick me up for the Saturday smashfest? (with and extra seat for my precious crappy tv?)

-Chris

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
OMGEE Did anyone hear melee1 beat Mr.3000 in and items tourny omg dude this is crazy i can't believe he beat him!! My life has changed as of this moment!

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
I also got 2nd place out of 128 people and got a nice trophy at the A-kon tourney. Wobbles has a weakness, and I will find it........

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
I also got 2nd place out of 128 people and got a nice trophy at the A-kon tourney. Wobbles has a weakness, and I will find it........
I think he was mocking the fact that you tend to say something along the lines of "I so and so 1st place at so and so" in like every one of your posts lol.

:p

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
If I were to do an all Melee tourney I would like to know who would come. It will be around the 1st week of July. What day would work the best?

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
I'd probably come, even though im not very good, though what time would it start? seeing as i havent even played in a while i would like to get in alot of friendlies so i could get the melee feeling back.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
slacker1: I think melee1 simply wants people to know that he's determined to smash heads at every upcoming tournament. I believe Dallas needs that kind of aspiration and goal driven mentality rather than a hate on everything mentality cuz ***** *****s can't relate to the story of a true champ.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Wow, after all that laughing I feel like I just ran 3 miles. You should make more posts about Melee1 (the true champ). Do you mind if I call you Daicophant?

Bwett

Smash Ace
grrr, I can't make Bwett's tourney even though I really want to (and I'm always willing to bring my setup) because I'm moving to Preston and Beltline on Friday. Is there any chance someone can swing by my place and pick me up for the Saturday smashfest? (with and extra seat for my precious crappy tv?)

-Chris
I don't think I'll be able to make it to this Saturday's fest because of plans, but if it so happens that my plans fall apart, I'll pick you up before I head to UTD.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
You should make more posts about Melee1 (the true champ). Do you mind if I call you Daicophant?
You missed the point that I was trying to make most likely because; either your raised to believe everyone is for themselves or nobody shows you love. Instead of attacking strangers with vocabulary few people are familiar with (sycophant), try posting something progressive and less trolling. Summarized, don't step on my feet to shake my hand.

As for tommorow, bwett check yo pms. Hope to see alot of you guys there tommorow. I'll bring alcohol (adults) and snacks for you youngsters.

Bwett

Smash Ace
You missed the point that I was trying to make most likely because; either your raised to believe everyone is for themselves or nobody shows you love. Instead of attacking strangers with vocabulary few people are familiar with (sycophant), try posting something progressive and less trolling. Summarized, don't step on my feet to shake my hand.

As for tommorow, bwett check yo pms. Hope to see alot of you guys there tommorow. I'll bring alcohol (adults) and snacks for you youngsters.
I'm assuming you will be sending one tomorrow since I don't have anything new at the moment. Also, I'd really prefer if alcohol wasn't brought over. I appreciate the offer and would accept it, but I don't like the idea when there are underage kids present. Makes me uneasy since I'm the host, and I feel responsible for yall's well-being lol.

"Now what we have here is...a failure...to communicate!" - Cool Hand Luke
That's just bluezaft's way of joking around. No need to get upset over it. I'm sure he agrees that a positive attitude of improvement and confidence is good to have rather than one of negativity towards a game.

It's all about the love, dudes! Can't we all just get along?! :p

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Saturday, expect me! and 2 other friends. Melee only please?

Also: MELEE! AND SLACKER! please change your avy's. I'm tired of thinking someone is just replying to their own post -_-

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Word up bwett, respect you bro. Jus tryin to make sure people feel loose and at home just in case you fail at that. I wanna be able to make jokes like "hyphen smash my fist up your ***" without somebody gettin butt hurt emotionally.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
It's all about the love, dudes! Can't we all just get along?!
No, **** that man.

Dallas needs this hate on everything mentality, rather than aspiration, and a goal driven mentality cuz ***** *****s can't relate to the story of a true champ.

*Eye of the tiger slowly sets in*

I mean, whadaya tryin to say huh? you think i'm...stupid or sumthin?

----

i'll be there, like probably before it starts cuz i think i have stuff to do friday night.

Don't you hate people who sign their posts?

~F

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
either ill be late or i wont be able to make your thing tonight bwett. my friends and i are going to the lake today and im not sure when we'll get back. unless the 30% chance of rain kicks in, then ill make it for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom