• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Yo, if everyone is willing to chip in $5 for all-day play at EvoGamez, we can have a smashfest there; people would need to bring setups.

The alternative would be me hosting at the apartment I stay at.

Or... Is anyone else wanting to step up and host one? So what'll it be guys?

:phone:

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I have no idea. Only 2 people have said they might be down so it's probably a no go.

Someone should host a smashfest.
Yo, if everyone is willing to chip in $5 for all-day play at EvoGamez, we can have a smashfest there; people would need to bring setups.

The alternative would be me hosting at the apartment I stay at.

Or... Is anyone else wanting to step up and host one? So what'll it be guys?

:phone:
We can have a Smashfest at my house on Saturday if you guys want and anyone who comes is welcome to stay. I have plenty of room, but only one setup.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I totally made TheElectricGorilla from scratch, and mother ****ers on PSN already had it.

****ER IF IM THEMUTHA****INELECTRICGORILLA HOW THE HELL IS THERE ANOTHER IM THE ONLY ONE BAN YOURSELF

Denti

Smash Master
Aero link, you're playing other fighting games and that one card game. So you can shush!

I only play League because I can't stand Brawl wifi at the moment. I lost to that Raffi Rob because of lag SDs and now I'm salty. XD

Smashfest this Saturday tho ALSM? Infinity? Do Fino and Dakpo want to come too? Lets get some practice baby!

Dojo

Smash Champion
I need a quick favor from you guys.

www.twitch.tv/dojeezy

Go there and follow my stream. If you dont have an account, it takes 2-3 minutes to make one so you can follow me. I know most of yall dont actively follow league and yall don't have to watch, you'd just be helping me a **** ton by following it. Thanks. <3

D

Deleted member

I've got 3 accounts. I'm going to take the account name Denti if it isn't already made lmao.
Oh and guys, setting up an account doesn't need you to confirm your email. You just enter username, password, and email. Twitch is really nice like that.

Top Bottom