• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

D

Deleted member

I see swf. No one else sends a swf thats not Jeff The Killer.
Xyro plz

D

Deleted member

the link has swf in it. I bet to ****ing god its Jeff the Killer.
Don't lie Xyro, I bet 80% chance I'm right.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
so are we playing at infinity's on saturday?
Everyone can show up at my place around 7 on Saturday and anyone who wants to stay over is welcome to. If anyone wants to play PM they'll have to bring a setup. (In fact - if someone could bring an extra Brawl setup too that would be awesome; I only have one and it's on a non-hacked or modified Wii)

If you need my address shoot me a text message on Saturday.

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
Okay, DFW, I have something that has been on my mind for quite a while, and I need some expert opinion on it.

I am planning a series of six monthly tournaments from September to Febuary of next year, and in them, I want to offer two Smash games out of four on a rotating basis, Project M, Brawl, Melee and Smash64. The entry fee for both tournaments would be $15(i.e. you pay $15 one time to enter both tournaments) , but the prize structure would be like this:

Game one: $5 Split 60/30/10
Game two: $5 Split 60/30/10
Points Championship: $5 it would accumulate until the end of the series then awarded on a winner take all basis.

Points would only be issued for Singles competition, so having a Doubles event at these would be rare.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I wouldn't have 64 in that rotation, or very often. Honestly with the way the scene looks right now, I'd just do P:M and then rotate Melee/Brawl with each other. P:M definitely seems like the game these days for Dallas.

D

Deleted member

Denti what are you doing playing Olimar dittos with koolaid lips.
Wai

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Just started playing this game, help me come up with a tier list for it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&feature=iv&src_vid=urJ8dgcYiEk&v=0K1sVZqaXcc
0:10 to 0:42

I pretty much use Metaknight (even broken in this game and still S tier), Zero (most def a top tier), or vile (top tier).

character you can use are:
Mario
Luigi
Sonic
Tails
Wario
Aurther
Roll
Link
kirby (wip)
Samus (wip)
Vile
Ryu Hayabusa
Classic Mario
Classic Luigi
Simon Belmont
Protoman
Classic megaman
Zero
Metaknight

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Just started playing this game, help me come up with a tier list for it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRJDeWwmlv8

I pretty much use Metaknight (even broken in this game and still S tier), Zero (most def a top tier), or vile (top tier).

character you can use are:
Mario
Luigi
Sonic
Tails
Wario
Aurther
Roll
Link
kirby (wip)
Samus (wip)
Vile
Ryu Hayabusa
Classic Mario
Classic Luigi
Simon Belmont
Protoman
Classic megaman
Zero
Metaknight
That video link definitely sent me to a turbo nerd playing a Mario bros fan made game

Labernash

Smash Lord
Pinkie Pie's Boutique is changing locations. :(

You may not see it when you're coming in anymore...

:phone:

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Pinkie Pie's Boutique is changing locations. :(

You may not see it when you're coming in anymore...

:phone:
That building can never stay one thing for to long.. Would you believe it was the first card shop I went to as a kid? Dude this tournament sounds hype I'm scouring the place looking for a ride.

Top Bottom