• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Noticed that some of us have the title "we'll-known member." I wonder if this is based off of post count, join date, or something else.

EDIT: Just now got home and am looking at this from a computer for the first time (was browsing on my phone earlier). Man, this DOES look ugly. Jeez. Everything just blends horribly together. Mario's head is cut-off in my avatar too. :(

Tesh

Smash Hero
pretty ugly how they could only find 2 shades of grey for the entire site so all the posts just melt into each other

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
And by mid-tier he means everyone in mid-tier except G&W. DON'T BE FOOLED!

CARPOOL
Anyone interested in joining my carpool down to Hobo 39 on March, 9th? Would probably leave Friday night, get housing somewhere (someone help me out here), then return Sunday morning most likely.

I can fit 4 people in my car:
  1. Me
  2. Sethlon
  3. Infinity
  4. Oracle (Tall Rob)
  5. [Extra]
Gas is free if you don't sleep on the trip down and back up.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I know Infinity is working on housing, but if he can't arrange anything I can probly work something out with the Houston melee cats.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I know Infinity is working on housing, but if he can't arrange anything I can probly work something out with the Houston melee cats.

CARPOOL
Anyone interested in joining my carpool down to Hobo 39 on March, 9th? Would probably leave Friday night, get housing somewhere (someone help me out here), then return Sunday morning most likely.

I can fit 4 extra people in my car:
  1. Me
  2. Sethlon
  3. Infinity
  4. Oracle (Tall Rob)
  5. [Extra]

We have housing secured at Sync's; he sent me a text back a few minutes ago and he's got us covered.

Also - I'm willing to shell out a little extra for gas if we keep it to 4 people so we have a comfortable ride down and back >.>"

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Sync's place is pretty nice, there's a lot of space. it was able to hold like 30 people for Whobo so it should be good. You'll wanna bring your own pillows/sleeping bags tho.

Tesh

Smash Hero
they are cheap, easily under 4 dollars for reusable ones. Or you can just get those noise reduction earbuds that are basically the same thing for 10 bucks or so, that way its not otherwise useless.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0

CARPOOL

I can fit 4 people in my car:
  1. Me
  2. Sethlon
  3. Infinity
  4. Oracle (Tall Rob)
  5. [Extra]
So that sounds good for the Dallas carpool. I'm interested and Xeven is interested, so what's the Fort Worth carpool looking like? I'd really rather not take my car for this one. It's had too many problems lately to risk a trip that far away from home.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Slaps and I were planning on going to hobo as well, at first I was considering megabus but it seems more expensive than last time.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Sometimes I wish I had a van... but not really. Van's suck to drive.

@Neon, I'll need you to come over a few times and get my G&W / mid-tier character (since G&W is banned or something) ready for Hobo. I'm free this Sunday and the weekdays after 6.

Neon!

Smash Lord
I
Sometimes I wish I had a van... but not really. Van's suck to drive.

@Neon, I'll need you to come over a few times and get my G&W / mid-tier character (since G&W is banned or something) ready for Hobo. I'm free this Sunday and the weekdays after 6.
I was actually going to ask you the same thing haha, Sundays after 6 are the absolute best time for me. I'll plan on heading over there this Sunday and I'll see if slaps wants to join me. I plan on teaming with slaps for mid/low tier but if you want to team for regular doubles that would be cool.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Infinity is forcing me to team with him, so I'm good there.

As for mid tiers, you should team with my Zelda! DK + Zelda sounds destructive. Mmmmmmmmm

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I'm having people over for practice tonight if the two of you would like to come. So far it's me and Denti; potentially Fino. Dakpo already made plans and can't make it.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
It burns...

Also, I dug this up from my saved files. I remember I stopped updating it cause it was too long, and smashboards had a sig limit. Good times

Tournament Judgment KOs: Infinity x3, Dojo x5, M2K, Ally x3, MikeHaze, DEHF, LeeMartin x5, Kos-Mos, DMG x5, UltimateRazer x10, Gnes x2, Dphat x3, Mr. Doom x4, Bwett x8, Inui, JonT, RoyR, PhantomX x2, Shuz x3, Fogo, Beah, Light x3, Trela, Espy, Flip, Forsaken, Bassem, Boose, Kpeezy, Jumpman, Zeton, Ruddy, The Real Infernox2, RedShadow, Deviation x2, Awestin, Chuky, Katie, Munch, FHero, D4Ba, Freddy, Jynx, Luigi King, Aqua x3, Peeks, Echo, Sundown, Leaf x2, Tofer, Skyzim, Zyran, TwilightKirby, Dakpo, Chic, K Prime x2, Shade and others.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Remember those teams friendlies at Genesis? I was bragging about how you'd never 9'd me before. And then like ten minutes later I wanted to cry

Labernash

Smash Lord
I got 9'd by Zac in dubs at WT? 1. Kinda tasted like that time me and some old Indian woman turned heads at the same time and accidentally kissed. It's almost a mixture of peanut butter and booty sweat, but that might have been her lunch.

Or she ate a peanut butter sammich lololol

Top Bottom