• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Yeah I'll call when I'm on my way Infinity. We should have a PR spot tournament
Dude I wish you weren't joking about coming up. WAY TO CRUSH MY HOPES AND DREAMS, AUSTIN :( :(

Edit - No worries Jive-man. One of the other Fort Worth guys will bring one, they always do when I ask. Fort Worth is cool like that :D

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Well, looks like I'm practicing Marth and Diddy tonight.

Unity Ruleset said:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13213667&postcount=3

Suggested Ruleset Testing

Metaknight Banned
Brinstar and/or Rainbow Cruise Banned
2 or 1 stock matches with a different timer
5-9 stage starter lists
2 Stage Bans
Counterpicking characters before stages
Testing any of the following stages: Jungle Japes, Norfair, Pirate Ship, Green Greens, Port Town, Onett, Yoshi's Island (Melee), Luigi's Mansion, and Distant Planet

Neon!

Smash Lord
so for the 4th time already I'm making changes to the PR lol.
Kbot wants ddd instead of ROB.

And now for the big question at hand...

Can i go ahead and remove mk from everyone's lists and get everyones mains?
just off the top of my head...

infinity- marth, diddy, GW
alsm- dude, i have no clue link, tl, falco, diddy... pick 3
Fhero- Marth

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion

Fhero- Marth
Wait until we know for sure whether Metaknight will be banned in Texas prior to January.

btw wtf where are you? why aren't you over here with us playing smash?

BlinkIV

Avenger
my parents hate me

and apparently you guys too, even though they dont know you
That's so redic! Your parents are just hating because you've been saving Africa..

Also, forgive me if this sounds "Selfish" but..Do you think I'd get an "Honorable Mention" for bringing up the idea of "Wizardry" to the scene? It's been on my mind abit.

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
people making a big deal about the "honorable" mention thing. I figured that might happen.
yea i'm starting to think it might have been a bad idea to have one.

Also guys for Revolution I don't think we're going to have enough time to do Smash 64 singles and doubles so we have to pick one. which one do you guys wants and why? it's a 1$ for singles and a 1$ per person (2$ per team)

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
yea i'm starting to think it might have been a bad idea to have one.

Also guys for Revolution I don't think we're going to have enough time to do Smash 64 singles and doubles so we have to pick one. which one do you guys wants and why? it's a 1$ for singles and a 1$ per person (2$ per team)
Well I think it's kind of silly that the honorable mention doesn't have much to do with the skill of the player when that is the purpose of the list. Like to me, honorable mention would be for a player that should be on the list for some reason, but is not. Maybe that player is the 11th best player, maybe that player doesn't play anymore, or maybe that player has seen a huge growth in skill. I haven't played Will in such a long time. How is he doing btw?

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
Will is doing good, he hasn't posted on here because his account is banned. hopfully he'll make another.

And i get what you're saying about the honorable mention. i just mentioned will because he pretty much ran a big portion of everybodys tournaments. after this PR i'll just not ask to put anyone there. I don't see why it even matters that much XD

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!

Fhero- Marth
With MK banned, put :diddy:/:dedede:/:link2: for now.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Texas will finish the circuit with MK legal, and HOBO 34 on Dec 17th will be MK legal those are the final (major)tournaments with MK legal.

Guys don't worry too much about a PR just use the drill like Pwii

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I know how you feel, but I don't think it would be fair to the people who didn't make it on there because everyone would want on there or feel offended for not being on there.

Not to seem like a douche bag or a devil's advocate but why is camping bad?
Again, for me it's a personal issue. I'm not gonna say much more about it.

As far as honerable mention I mean I did start the FW thread. This is more of a personal request if anything.

Doesn't need to go any farther than that. If you don't want to do it, I'm not gonna cry a river over it.

aerolink's playing ddd, I auto-forfeit.
Where that falco at....

>.>

<.<

BlinkIV

Avenger
^ Show up.

I'm still open if anyone would like to team with me for the circuit..Just send me a pm and we'll see what's up.

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
Anyone down for games tonight? disqo bunny and I are interested. we could have it at my house.. the only thing is it would have to be kinda late like at midnight.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
So I'm caught up with all the fort worth junk. I must say, alsm going diddy THEN DDD THEN link has brought up my notion for his name to be changed into aerocounterpick the timeout master. All in favor say aye.

:phone:

knuckles213

Smash Ace
I think I just found my third guys, Neon Imma save africa too. I DK isn't half bad; plus it will probably help me against diddy, I need to learn how to do that super DI with him; thanks for those saved matches man.

BlinkIV

Avenger
So I'm caught up with all the fort worth junk. I must say, alsm going diddy THEN DDD THEN link has brought up my notion for his name to be changed into aerocounterpick the timeout master. All in favor say aye.

LOL "aerocounterpick the timout master". Aye.

Yeah, I'm going to be running pocket Wolf for now..Too fun.

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
Okay so game tomorrow? My house? Yes!

And alsm can no longer be aerolink the ledge master.. that MK ban.

Btw I know I didn't voice my opinion about it but I think it would be okay to leave MKs on the PR untl the ban is official.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I think we SHOULD leave the MK faces on the PR for now. I mean, the remaining circuit events will have MK legal, and maybe some other tournaments as well. No reason taking the MKs off until after APEX, honestly.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Oh yeah. If aerocounterpick the timeoutmaster isn't doin rides, does that mean denti will humble his royal highness to transport us lowly peasants?

Top Bottom