• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
I'll pick people up if they need it. The only consequence is that the people that don't need a ride will have to wait like 2 hours until I'm back lol

:phone:

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
So you can play anytime right? I'm trying to get a hold of others but some people aren't responding. lol

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
You trolling me with old videos!

I'd post the videos of me beating him but their region didn't upload it </3 I wonder why they only uploaded him beating me :troll:

I LOVE LIFE

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Right? I giggled throughout the whole thing!

Anyway, when are we shootin for this? And has anyone else responded?

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
alsm said he is down for getting you and xeven. (his phone is out of service)

teh brettster said he is interested.

Batou said he would like to but he would need to go home tonight or leave way early in the morning.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
So, I'm watching sonic unleashed gameplay on YouTube cuz I have nothing better to do. But the weird part is, it's ****in entertaining. And this dude playin is like, gettin A and S rank on every level. **** the matchups

BioDG

Smash Ace
So, I'm watching sonic unleashed gameplay on YouTube cuz I have nothing better to do. But the weird part is, it's ****in entertaining. And this dude playin is like, gettin A and S rank on every level. **** the matchups

I bet none of those videos were of the werehog stages lololol.

Unless you found those entertaining somehow. A reaction I found impossible.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I bet none of those videos were of the werehog stages lololol.

Unless you found those entertaining somehow. A reaction I found impossible.

No even those stages! So far he's gotten like one B out of like 8 Ss and As. This **** is bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!

Neon!

Smash Lord
Swaka! I'd be glad to teach you DK if you want, it would be nice to have another dk around.

Jive Turkey thank you for introducing me to This will end you, they're amazing.

ALSM, I will money match your DDD soon, I could use some more change.

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
Swaka! I'd be glad to teach you DK if you want, it would be nice to have another dk around.

We need to MM in smash 64 soon, I could use some change.

knuckles213

Smash Ace

Sure I'm willing to learn, next time I see you, you can teach me DK. I'm tired of taking crap from diddy.

Neon!

Smash Lord
DK honestly doesnt do that great vs diddy, its just another one of his -2 matchups. Peach does good against diddy though.

@ Roarschach, Smash 64 $10 mm at next revolution.

In other news, I left my wii on the floor last night and when I tried to pick it up today I nearly dropped it because it was so hot. I proceeded to insert a thermometer into the cd drive and it read 110 and then the thermometer died.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
DK honestly doesnt do that great vs diddy, its just another one of his -2 matchups. Peach does good against diddy though.

@ Roarschach, Smash 64 $10 mm at next revolution.

In other news, I left my wii on the floor last night and when I tried to pick it up today I nearly dropped it because it was so hot. I proceeded to insert a thermometer into the cd drive and it read 110 and then the thermometer died.
My god Neon -_-

Keep a bag of ice near your Wii at all times o.O

So yes no smashfests for me today...I have work early early at 8am and i will not like it.

I won't be able to attend the circuit saturday because a good friend of mine is having a birthday party....and she broke up with her ex so my chances of pootang have increased :D LOL

Friends/life/Pootang > Brawl :awesome:

See ya next week.

Top Bottom