• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Neon!

Smash Lord
Ugh, wish I could be having fun with you guys. In any case, here is what I made in my free time.

I know I owe some of you a signature so just PM me with the details.
-which character (only one)
-color scheme
-preffered pic of your character (unless you dont care)

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
so for the 4th time already I'm making changes to the PR lol.
Kbot wants ddd instead of ROB.

And now for the big question at hand...

Can i go ahead and remove mk from everyone's lists and get everyones mains?
just off the top of my head...

infinity- marth, diddy, GW
alsm- dude, i have no clue link, tl, falco, diddy... pick 3
Fhero- Marth
Have you finished updating it? I want to put it up on the front page.

Roarschach

Smash Rookie
Updated the thread title. Anyone game?
I probably won't be. I'm attending chuky's store tournament in Dallas Friday to potentially win store credit to get a little Wii TV thing for carpools (7$ to enter). I won like two weeks ago and got 60 dollars (20$ to second) in store credit and it can stack so if I win again I'll have 120$ in store credit and I'll buy the little Wii TV that snaps to the top of the Wii (just like the gamecube one) and it's only 100$. It's usually 200$ anywhere else so yay! But the tournament is odd, it's a soft MK ban (once per set) and there is no LGL but they WILL call stalling on planking no matter how much you argue with them. They disliked the idea of a LGL even though i pointed out you can count it in the results screen. The TV's lagged. Also winners finals and losers finals are still best 2 out of 3, only grand finals is 3 out of 5. I'm only telling you if you're interested. Also they had CRAZY stages (every counter/ban stage that has ever existed, for example, green greens, luigi's, distant planet.. ect). I told them the legal stages of of now and they said they will probably use them, but idk, you never know.

The second guy I played I 3 stocked 0% his falco with my jiggs and he called the ref over because I edge guarded him one stock(he thought that was illegal for some reason). So this place is going to have some lowwww level players.

BlinkIV

Avenger
Wow, dude. YOU WOULD USE TIMING ME OUT AS AN EXAMPLE OF THIS! I'll just take you to Port Town. Attack of AeroLink The Salt Master.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
My god the most **** thing just happened. I was playing wifi ladder DDD dittos on frigate. Last stock, I got edge hogged so I UpB to the moving platforms on the side on the flip side of frigate. He chases me, I pivot grab him, and the platform goes off into the blast zone with me holding him in front of me. DDD grabs for JUSTICE!!!

:phone:

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
My god the most **** thing just happened. I was playing wifi ladder DDD dittos on frigate. Last stock, I got edge hogged so I UpB to the moving platforms on the side on the flip side of frigate. He chases me, I pivot grab him, and the platform goes off into the blast zone with me holding him in front of me. DDD grabs for JUSTICE!!!

Liked. Dedede's grab for JUSTICE!!! indeed. :)

Roarschach

Smash Rookie

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Salt lake city. Ha! That was a good one! Sounded like a corny pun I woulda came up with. You get the DiSQO_BuNNY badge!

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Learn Russian. Make it a 30-page paper.
Use Google Translate to change it from English to Russian, then from Russian to Japanese, then from Japanese to Croatian, then from Croatian to Brazilian Portuguese, then from Portuguese to English. Copy, paste, profit.

Apparently some of the people I work with think Neon could be a strippers name

discuss
Alright. /changesthreadtopic

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
damn, they need to call this thread:

The Thread of Salt or The Salty Thread

mmehh!
Salt levels rising...

Link requires no skill and gives out free wins.

Glad we don't live in Salt Lake City

DK is a stripper... he undresses by slowly taking off his tie
What do you think of Salt Worth? DK needs to shave if he's gonna be stripping. lol

Also, Link + Triforce of Courage = Free Win

Salt lake city. Ha! That was a good one! Sounded like a corny pun I woulda came up with. You get the DiSQO_BuNNY badge!

What about Neon getting his KNEE on? :D

Top Bottom